Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 My Mental Exercises, to expand conscious potential
VitalWinds
post May 26 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Just a quick mental exercise i thought i'd share. i like to quietly meditate, and try to forget about my physical senses. not forgetting about my physical body, just the senses. i expand my astral senses as well as my conscious mind and try to spread out and know all that is around me. by exercising the astral senses in conjunction with the mind, you exercise your consciousness. it's like going through an ordeal to strengthen your will. that is the sense in which i do these exercises. just something i thought i'd share. helps me anyway. all comments accepted.

--------------------
Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ShinobiBombay
post May 26 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(VitalWinds @ May 26 2009, 04:07 PM) *

Just a quick mental exercise i thought i'd share. i like to quietly meditate, and try to forget about my physical senses. not forgetting about my physical body, just the senses. i expand my astral senses as well as my conscious mind and try to spread out and know all that is around me. by exercising the astral senses in conjunction with the mind, you exercise your consciousness. it's like going through an ordeal to strengthen your will. that is the sense in which i do these exercises. just something i thought i'd share. helps me anyway. all comments accepted.

That's interesting. I try to expand my astral senses by feeling/knowing I am doing it on the astral plane while I am meditating. What I mean by this is; I will move my arm astrally. See it in my minds eyes. Recall every sensation it makes when I move it. I do the same with all my body parts. I believe that in this way I am exercising my body o light. I generally do this a ter the Middle Pillar exercise.

--------------------
When in doubt...smash something.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse