Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 [q]powers
Minase Taki
post Feb 24 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

i dont know if here is the best place to post this,but i have a question for you guys (sorry if it is the wrong thread)
im a healer lol thats what my auro tell me (i have it blue with white)anyway this is not why made me,but i really feel lots of energy in me,i was wondering if i can heal peoples from diseases.
Main reason: I have an paralized uncle and i saw lots of peoples could heal ,anyway i was wondering if i can do this myself on him.
i looked at his aura he got an 2 layer(thats my level now just 2-3levels of aura i can see) aura only on his head, the foots got just 1 small aura layer ( he cant feel/move his legs).
I was thinking,when something is wrong with your KI /chakra /power how you want to call it,your aura is disturbed,and i saw this in his aura,i though if i can heal his chakras i could make his aura better which will result into a healing stuff.
Dont know they are my theorys,if someone have books/sugestions or anything else about healing paralized peoples i would be gratefully thanksfull.
Thank you very much.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Feb 25 2008, 12:14 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings Minase Taki
Certainly you can try to treat your uncle if he gives you permission to do so. But while energy work might be of likely benefit to him, don't expect miracles and don't have him expecting miracles. First of all, you are a beginner in this. Secondly, I've been doing energy work for a living for 20 years and can count the 'miraclous cures' that I've managed on the fingers of one hand. It is possible, but not likely. There are a lot of books on the market about energy work healing, but most are somewhat 'fluffy'. Reiki books are written primarily to encourage you to take their reiki courses and have little other information. There are threads on energy work here in this forum. We have a section devoted to the subject I believe. If not, look in the class section. That might do as a start.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Minase Taki
post Feb 25 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

yes thats why i asked for help(lots of shits outside),sorry for my bad english in previous post it seem that forum scripts are a bit slow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) my keyboard rate is high enough and it still dont write fast...
i know im a beginer and instead of me i didnt heal anybody till now,im very very new in those stuffs,but this could represent my ass card too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
anyway now something wird is fustrating me...after i told him that i could try to heal him (he sayd to stop with lying him cause we are not in movies ^^) anyway i told him that i could its not 100% ,he acted wird,i told him about his aura layers,and now it look like a poseded person (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
night he stay with head out of blanket,in the course of day he prefer to have all all of his body even head in blanket...and when he get angry at my grama(his mom) he have a fu**ing freaking smile ,its freaking that it give me creeps,brrr and he enjoy to make some one mad..(which normally he woudn't do it) maybe is possesion ,cause he was consulatated by a doctor a month ago and his head has no injury or something like this....
how i can see if this is possesion (he hate priests,he hate them from when he was good ^^) it is a method to see if something is wrong with him? i know i went to the extreme thinking,but i know him and he wasnt like this....
Thank you

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Feb 25 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Minase Taki
It is unlikely that your uncle is possessed. A more likely explanation is that he is simply frustrated, depressed and irritable. If you were paralyzed you would probably not be all sweetness and light either. When treating or dealing with someone who has a serious medical condition, you have to make allowances for this. Perhaps you might read up on post traumatic stress syndrome. Hating priests does not mean you are possessed in any case so don't jump to conclusions.

In any case, it doesn't sound as if you have his express permission to do treatments on him. It sounds as if he is skeptical and thinks you are short a few bricks of a load, a not uncommon reaction when you introduce the idea of energy work healing. It might take some doing to get his permission if it is at all possible. It very well might not be possible to get his permission. In that case, you might have to respect his desires. Treating family members is difficult.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Minase Taki
post Feb 26 2008, 01:38 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

something like that...
anyway i think he wish to die now.... thats very sad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
he dont eat nothing,he dont drink nothing he has 1-2 days from when he didnt drink/eat something,it is infirm for 7-8months ,thats a big amout of time but still sad...he dont talk to anyone no reaction almoust,when we ask him if he want to eat/drink/or to help him with something he say no,no no...

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Feb 26 2008, 08:04 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

I agree that it is sad. There aren't many easy answers. Mostly you can only point out that paralysis doesn't have to be the end of all the good things in life. There can still be things to look forward to, and possibly the medical problems can be improved or minimized.
This is probably your first experience with tragedy close up. You yourself should think about your own well being. Perhaps you might look to receive some counseling from a professional or an older friend or acquaintance. I used to work in a hospice and had to get regular counseling in order to deal with the grieving process.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Minase Taki
post Feb 27 2008, 01:43 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

dont worry im very strong minded,i dont put accent on this world too much ,it is omportant too,but not extreme importance
i dont know how to exprime,but i dont feel fustrated by dead,it is a loss but still ,dont know why im feeling this..

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse