Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 What Do You Make Of This?, Demonic possession? Reptilian? Or just really bad lighting
loki
post Jul 26 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

See what you make of this, watch it until the end. I still not sure what to think about this women. Just glad she's not my girlfriend!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_popeanim.gif)

Loki

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ledbelly418
post Jul 26 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanx thats Just great..Now I'll be hunting Reptillian videos on youtube instead of working

Not convinced of the vid but it did have some genuine odd moments

thanx 4 sharing

+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Jul 26 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(loki @ Jul 26 2007, 02:36 PM) *
See what you make of this, watch it until the end. I still not sure what to think about this women. Just glad she's not my girlfriend!
Loki

I think she looks pretty good. At least when the camera focuses on her. Personally, I believe this to be a hoax. If its legit then I recommend that they use a better camera.
gmcbroom

+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Jul 26 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

I agree, I believe its a fake and a bad one at that, it clearly terrible pixilation(if thats are real word (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif) )

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Jul 26 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

well, I can only say the girl looks good to me, I also think this video does not proof anything, but its still is a very interesting video for sure, I would love to look at ti more deeply..........nah, its too fake, or maybe this"reptilian creature its making fun of the film maker, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/7.gif)

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

Kranos
post Jul 26 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(loki @ Jul 26 2007, 12:36 PM) *
Loki

Wow. Extremely interesting video. I really wonder about it now. Huh.

--------------------
“I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.”
“Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.”
-Aleister Crowley
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Sep 27 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

I looked at it more deep`ly and its definatelly a fake......no doubt, but it is a tricky hoax...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

Slayden
post Oct 5 2007, 06:24 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

It's not a hoax. I've seen this before in person. About 10 years ago, I met a witch in her shop who had a kind of semi-transparent "mask" over her face. At the right angles, I could catch a glimse of "something" that was clearly not her that covered her face for a moment.

Another thing is that small bouncing light half-way through the vid in the corner of the screen is a kind of psi-ball (I think). These psi-balls (or whatever they are) are actually very easily made using Banner Magick.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

SeekerVI
post Oct 5 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

I wonder about the possibility of one or more other intelligent species living alongside humans. There's all sorts of stories of shape-shifters in myth...
What if mankind had gone on a path, where rather than becoming a master of altering the physical environment to suit ourselves, we had become masters of altering our physical selves to suit the environment? Could another species in ancient times, have run into our ancestors who'd created farmland and other such things that were considered "just another environment", blending in and taking advantage of it?

I wish Spore was out so I could test the possibility personally. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

This post has been edited by SeekerVI: Oct 5 2007, 08:48 PM

--------------------
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
- Saul Bellow

+Quote Post

azareth
post Apr 18 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

Clearly a Hoax
I am not saying that reptilians are a hoax,they exist among us and lurk between our world and their's,
paranormal researcher David icke specialized in this type of phenomena,his vedios are also available on you tube.
I remember a woman in The united states she claimed she was married to a reptilian shape shifter.
I havent encountered any of these creatures yet,but I know that david ramsfield is a crocodile entity, shemon perez is a snake entity,strange how they maintain their human shape,i guess its a case of possession which the person has another spirit besides its human,and this spirit kicks in at some times.

GOK

This post has been edited by azareth: Apr 18 2009, 04:06 PM

+Quote Post

holyhandgrenade
post May 12 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

Imagine pissing off your wife or girlfriend who is possessed by or is a shapeshifting reptile? Face morphes fangs come out creepy thought. Hoax or not there somethng about the film other then the bad lighting and pixels that does not set right with me. Even the house seems eery.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse