Apparently Paranormal
shadyelshafie
post Sep 5 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hello Everyone!
Wanted to ask i had an experience/appearance of a paranomal,
It looked like a smokey-cloud with color changes.
Any ideas?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

monkman418
post Sep 5 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(shadyelshafie @ Sep 5 2010, 06:55 PM) *

Hello Everyone!
Wanted to ask i had an experience/appearance of a paranomal,
Any ideas?

Err, maybe. Could you describe it a little bit more? Where did you see it? How long did it last? How did you feel when you saw it? How big was it, and what colors did it change into? Did it move, if so how quickly? Have you seen it once or multiple times? Have you seen anything like it before? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

+Quote Post

shadyelshafie
post Sep 5 2010, 07:03 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

Sorry for the low-quality description,
I saw it at my room, around 4am-5am. The duration is about 10-20minutes, I felt with heavy pulses over my body, especially my heart, I didnt feel scared after i recognized as something in my room,
The size of it, i think it was unstable in size, Because I was laying on my bed with my laptop on my lap, After i shut down my laptop i could see it at the end of my room.
I wanted to make sure i was not hallucinating, I could see it again and changing colors, So i tried to force self to sleep, but it was hard,i was covered with the bed cover and i still could see the smoke and color changing under the cover.
The colors changed from red to blue, and swaping.
It was a first time to see something like that and never saw it after!

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Sep 5 2010, 07:07 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(shadyelshafie @ Sep 5 2010, 08:03 PM) *

It was a first time to see something like that and never saw it after!

Based on your other experiences, I'd say it was probably paranormal...and I'd again repeat myself in emphasizing how important it is for you to learn how to banish and to turn these things "off" since you're so sensitive to them...

--------------------
MonkMan418
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

+Quote Post

shadyelshafie
post Sep 5 2010, 07:41 PM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

Thanks,
But is it just a apparition?

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Sep 5 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(shadyelshafie @ Sep 5 2010, 08:41 PM) *

But is it just a apparition?

Not sure. Since it didn't hurt you already it's probably benign, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just get to work on those banishings! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

This post has been edited by monkman418: Sep 5 2010, 07:47 PM

--------------------
MonkMan418

--- Stephen Hawking

+Quote Post

Ethereal Sight
post Sep 6 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #7

Light Wielder
Group Icon

QUOTE(shadyelshafie @ Sep 5 2010, 07:55 PM) *

This is exactly how spirits appear to me - you're seeing its energy, not the actual thing - similar to an aura but not the same. I tend to leave them be and if they bother me just get rid of them, so I would agree with Monkman in saying that if it didn't hurt you and you weren't horrified by it it was probably benign and harmless. Unfortunately most of the ones I run into are NOT benign and harmless, so I wind up making them go away (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

+Quote Post

Animal Shaman
post Nov 11 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Personally, I would look into some channeling tools and see if I can communicate with the entity. Iit didn't hurt you but its evident it wanted to communicate or interact with you in some way.

--------------------
totem guiding me in life right now:
The Frog
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse