Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Protection From Nec Deities?
DarkGoddess
post Nov 16 2006, 05:01 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Have any of you experienced where a Nec. deity acts to protect them without you evoking them or gatewalking to them to ask?

Something weird happened yesterday, and I wonder if it's coincidence or if Ereshkigal (or one of her minions) was at work.

--------------------
To these I turn, in these I trust;
Brother Lead and Sister Steel.
To his blind power I make appeal;
I guard her beauty clean from rust.

He spins and burns and loves the air,
And splits a skull to win my praise;
But up the nobly marching days
She glitters naked, cold and fair.

Sweet Sister, grant your soldier this;
That in good fury he may feel
The body where he sets his heel
Quail from your downward darting kiss.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

OmNamaShivaya
post Nov 16 2006, 05:40 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Well,if you look at the Nec spirits as a priestess instead of a magicians perspective, and you are serving them whole heartedly
as opposed to getting them to do stuff for you.Is it unreasonable to believe the Gods will always keep an eye out for their beloved ones?

Yes the Gods of the Nec may be "forgetful"..lolz..And you may have to call them properly for specific tasks,but you as a priestess have already forged a bond of sorts with the dark goddess which means she is connected to you indefinitely.Im sure as long as you hold true to her,you will have someone "up there"(or is it down there) looking out for you..

Hope this helps..

+Quote Post

distillate
post Nov 16 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #3

My bag of tricks will always make you happy :)
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkGoddess @ Nov 16 2006, 06:01 AM) *
Have any of you experienced where a Nec. deity acts to protect them without you evoking them or gatewalking to them to ask?

acts to protect who? Can you share the specific story?

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

+Quote Post

DarkGoddess
post Nov 16 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well, it's a little personal, but. . .

Basically one of my former boyfriends came over a few days back (he got out of jail about a month back), drunk, saying he wanted to make up. So I let him in. Long story short, he ended up getting enraged and smacked me around a bit (ok, flat out beat my ass).

Well, I find out through the grapevine that later that night, he got robbed. Someone(s) beat the tar out of him, stole his wallet and the police found his car wrapped around a light pole (they stole it) a few miles down the road, with no one in it, no blood, or anything.

So, I guess it wouldn't have been so much protection as maybe punishment?

But maybe I'm looking for a supernatural answer to a mundane happening?

This post has been edited by DarkGoddess: Nov 16 2006, 06:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

PureNaturEnergy
post Nov 16 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi DarkGoddess,
I am Agasi Ganbar. What I can tell you is that like the parents protect thier childrens and punish or kick the ass of anyone that try to hurt them, the same way are the Gods with their children or priests/prietessess. After you gave yourself to Ereshkigal as a priestess She will always be watching over you or She will have one of her minnions doing that job.

Take care and there you got proof that you always be protected.

+Quote Post

distillate
post Nov 16 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkGoddess @ Nov 16 2006, 07:04 PM) *
Well, it's a little personal, but. . .

Basically one of my former boyfriends came over a few days back (he got out of jail about a month back), drunk, saying he wanted to make up. So I let him in. Long story short, he ended up getting enraged and smacked me around a bit (ok, flat out beat my ass).

Well, I find out through the grapevine that later that night, he got robbed. Someone(s) beat the tar out of him, stole his wallet and the police found his car wrapped around a light pole (they stole it) a few miles down the road, with no one in it, no blood, or anything.

So, I guess it wouldn't have been so much protection as maybe punishment?

But maybe I'm looking for a supernatural answer to a mundane happening?

There is a reason they say the Necronomicon is a book of war. Yes it will smite your enemies who do not have a good magical sheild. Be careful now, I know Nergal really well (Ereshkigal husband) and he likes to cause mental illness in people. Such as BPD and schizophrenia

This post has been edited by distillate: Nov 16 2006, 11:05 PM

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

+Quote Post

mystick
post Nov 16 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #7

Light of Enki
Group Icon

had you taken the name of your Goddess when that dude was kicking you, i guess things would have been different and you would have experienced something different... But It can also be that your goddess knew the outcome of this kick and may be for you to put and end to the chapter with this dude, you needed to undergo this. but you must be ok now physically but may be much better emotionally. as for getting the ass of that dude thats a good way your goddess handled it.

You know, taking actions that happen in this world as coincidence all the time will make you lose faith in yourself and consequently in your magical ability and futhermore on your gods. this physical world is a correlated environement that lives with the astral world. Each action has its source in the mind and thus in the astral. even thigs you consider as coincidence are infact reactions to a previous action.. Had not that dude come to your place, then it might be that his car would not have been stolen as the time he would be at the crime scene would be different.

:-)

BTW did you feel the energy of your Goddess similar to Kali?

Mystick

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

DarkGoddess
post Nov 17 2006, 04:51 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Nov 17 2006, 12:55 AM) *
had you taken the name of your Goddess when that dude was kicking you, i guess things would have been different and you would have experienced something different... But It can also be that your goddess knew the outcome of this kick and may be for you to put and end to the chapter with this dude, you needed to undergo this. but you must be ok now physically but may be much better emotionally. as for getting the ass of that dude thats a good way your goddess handled it.

I have a feeling I had to undergo this. But although I didn't call on Her name explicitly, when he was getting done beating me with the dog leash, he kept asking why I wouldn't answer him, and I finally just screamed out that maybe if this happened to him a few times he'd know. Maybe that had something to do with it.

You know, taking actions that happen in this world as coincidence all the time will make you lose faith in yourself and consequently in your magical ability and futhermore on your gods. this physical world is a correlated environement that lives with the astral world. Each action has its source in the mind and thus in the astral. even thigs you consider as coincidence are infact reactions to a previous action.. Had not that dude come to your place, then it might be that his car would not have been stolen as the time he would be at the crime scene would be different.

I'll keep that in mind. It's just that I was brought up that the suprenatural (or perhaps the natural, and we should refer to this world as the SUBnatural?) didn't exist, and I get laughed at a lot because I'm told that the stuff I believe in is bullshit, and it's a hard thing to break a lifetime of upbringing, even with proof. I have a feeling this will be my biggest struggle right now.

BTW did you feel the energy of your Goddess similar to Kali?
Mystick

No, it was quite a bit different. I never met Kali like I did Ereshkigal, but she seemed to have a kind and giving side as well as a fearful side. The energy I felt radiated from Ereshkigal is one of absolute power. Not that She would never do anything good such as grant boons and such, but that She's do it for Her own reasons, not because one does a ritual or something. Proper service is to be expected, not seen as going above and beyond. I get the feeling She is not someone whom one should try to manipulate. I also got the distinct impression that even Her followers, and those who were not damned still had a haelthy fear of her. Kind of like the fear we were taught in Sunday school as children: fear being intense reverence and respect. Although there was the undercurrent of real fear, as if She doesn't suffer fools well. Also in the vision/travel I had, that very few (like two besides me) referred to Her as Ereshkigal, most others referred to Her as The Dark Lady, or most commonly, The Lady and seemed to cringe at the mention of her name. So I'd say that Her energy was much more raw and unrestrained than Kali -- which was kind of surprising.

--------------------

+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Nov 19 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

That might be because even though Kali and Ereshkigal are both truly ancient and powerful Goddesses I believe Kali though truly Frightening also has a good side and has been worshipped since the beginning so has adopted tolerances toward man. Ereshkigal, on the other hand doesn't quite have a kind aspect as yet. Oh don't get me wrong she does serve her function but she is about power and punishment. Plus, you add to that she was somewhat forgotten(as in not openly worshipped) for over a thousand years and only recently began to be in fear with the release of the Necronomicom by Simon and other texts unearthed by archeologists. Since so many view the Necronomicom with suspicion and fear that fear has imprinted into the Book like a thoughtform. Thats why even the Good beneficial Gods such as Marduk, Inanna, Enki, Enlil also have a fearful conatation to them. Sorry gang my mind has wandered off again....get back here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) All I really came here to do was to ask if Smasher or Ashnook have had similar experiences as the Dark Goddess?

+Quote Post

necprince
post Nov 19 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #10

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(distillate @ Nov 17 2006, 12:01 AM) *
There is a reason they say the Necronomicon is a book of war. Yes it will smite your enemies who do not have a good magical sheild. Be careful now, I know Nergal really well (Ereshkigal husband) and he likes to cause mental illness in people. Such as BPD and schizophrenia

umm. I was just wondering how you came to that conclusion. I know a person who was diagnosed with BPD after walking the nergal gate.

+Quote Post

distillate
post Nov 19 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE(necprince @ Nov 19 2006, 05:40 PM) *
umm. I was just wondering how you came to that conclusion. I know a person who was diagnosed with BPD after walking the nergal gate.

many reasons. I really don't want to get into all of them in a public forum. PM me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Nov 21 2006, 08:27 PM
Post #12

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings everyone,

The Necronomicon protects its own. Many times people piss me off but I do not bother to curse them. I do not want to waste energy doing something destructive when I know if I do something creative the energy will be returned to me. So although I do not curse such people they have already cursed themselves. For indeed the Necronomicon protects it own. The Bandar and many of the other spirits will protect you without you asking and they will seek out the enemies of the priest wherever they may be.

Peace Edunpanna

+Quote Post

necprince
post Dec 16 2006, 05:27 AM
Post #13

Initiate
Group Icon

distillate,

you never responded to my pm!

+Quote Post

distillate
post Dec 16 2006, 05:35 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE(necprince @ Dec 16 2006, 06:27 AM) *
distillate,

you never responded to my pm!

oh, well since you decided to be public about it. When I did the nergal gate a shitload of demons surrounded me, the gate keeper would not let me by. I said "let me or I will rise the dead to devour the living, spirit of the heavens conjure it! spirit of the earth conjure it!" then I got in and Nergal tackled me and I demanded him to tell me who he was. He laughed and said Azazel.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse