Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Important Question
alef12
post Jul 15 2014, 08:21 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hello, I am new here.

I have an important question regarding the power of mirrors and blood.

I know that mirrors might be portals for interdimensional entities but I am not sure. If so, I know also that blood has a great impact in the magic world.

But let`s say that some people that have pimples on their faces might drop accidentally drops of blood on the mirrors when they squeeze the pimple.

If so, would that mean that a person is more vulnerable to an entity attack ? or it has no power at all if there was no intent ?

Or is the belief that gives power to such things ? Only if the person believes that an entity can influence that person by doing such things, the entity can influence that person ?

Please tell me a honest oppinion on my question.

I really want to find the answer guys

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Jul 16 2014, 02:09 PM
Post #2

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(alef12 @ Jul 15 2014, 10:21 AM) *

I know that mirrors might be portals for interdimensional entities but I am not sure. If so, I know also that blood has a great impact in the magic world.

But let`s say that some people that have pimples on their faces might drop accidentally drops of blood on the mirrors when they squeeze the pimple.

If so, would that mean that a person is more vulnerable to an entity attack ? or it has no power at all if there was no intent ?

Eggs and bacon are wonderful together once you cook them. Similarly blood and mirrors can potentially combine to do a lot of fun things, if you try to do something with them. If you toss them together willy-nilly it will make a bloody mess.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse