Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 "necronomicon Anunnaki Bible”
ragnorok
post Jul 9 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

"Nearly 500 pages compose the Necronomicon Anunnaki Bible – and many are often curious as to what is actually contained within – whether or not they are already familiar with the famous Simon work or the fantasy horror stories of H.P. Lovecraft. The work is quite simply a masterpiece of Mesopotamian mysticism, spirituality and religion – the same traditions and source materials that have become the basis for the modern systems of the world, in its many guises. A monstrous catalogue of information, tablet transliterations, historical research, spiritual and mystical experimentation – and much more can be found within, sure to assist the Seeker – YOU – at whatever progress of whatever path being walked… for they all have one source and one destination, but the self-honest examination of such – the living of such free of false conditioning and glamour – has too often blinded even those who have hailed “enlightenment.”

A grand symphony of correlated materials graces the pages of the Necronomicon Anunnaki Bible – Sumerian, Babylonian, Egyptian, Akkadian, Assyrian, Yezidic, Zoroastrian and more – the heart and origins of human civilization laid out for the Seeker to see – undefiled. The lore of the Anunnaki, ancient sky gods, Igigi-Watchers, rising and falling pantheons, divine and mortal politics – all of this clash as one to given evidence and support to the most ancient systems on the planet. These systems later served as the basis for the religious movements on earth as well as the spiritual, mystical, magickal, occult, meditational, philosophical and scientific modes of thought ingrained on the psyche today."

been looking at this site recently and its very interesting with alot of info, im gonna order one of there books soon, the site is http://www.necrogate.com/wp/necronomicon-anunnaki-bible-what-is-it.html
I wonder if anyone from necrogate has ever posted here? anyway take care.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jul 9 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

This sounds interesting, but I'm slightly confused. This is Lovecraft stuff, right? How much of it is Lovecraft, and how much of it is Mesopotamian mythos?

As much as I love octopi-death-doom-horror gods, I think that I'm slightly confused. Where does the line begin and end. Is this a Lovecraft-annotated version of it or something? Because it sounds like its Edith Hamilton serving up Cybele mystery cults (as much as I adore her.)

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Jul 9 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(kaboom13 @ Jul 9 2010, 03:11 PM) *

This sounds interesting, but I'm slightly confused. This is Lovecraft stuff, right? How much of it is Lovecraft, and how much of it is Mesopotamian mythos?

As much as I love octopi-death-doom-horror gods, I think that I'm slightly confused. Where does the line begin and end. Is this a Lovecraft-annotated version of it or something? Because it sounds like its Edith Hamilton serving up Cybele mystery cults (as much as I adore her.)

A popular interpretation of Lovecraft, most notably espoused in the Simon Necronomicon, is that Lovecraft's work references ancient Sumerian concepts.

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

ragnorok
post Aug 22 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(kaboom13 @ Jul 9 2010, 04:11 PM) *

im not to sure i havent read the book yet, i would like to check it out but i cant afford it atm i will just check some of these peoples videos on youtube for now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Aug 23 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #5

Practicus
Group Icon

I'll order a copy in a couple of days, if only to have another viewpoint on my shelf. But, it sounds to me like the author is using popularized terms to sell obscure material. Not a great deal is known about sumerian magical practice historically, although a lot can be inferred through what we know of surrounding cultures with more historic integrity - we know much of what we know about summerian culture through akkadian and babylonian sources. Sounds to me like these books - there are several, apparently centered on this 'mardukite' concept - are more like catalogs of ancient near-eastern mystical cosmogony and thought. Lovecraft did not invent sumer, or their gods. He might have invented the stories of their so called 'ancient ones', the dead and dreaming gods, but these concepts did exist - from ktulu to tiamat - before lovecraft.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Aug 23 2010, 01:40 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Aug 23 2010, 03:22 AM) *

using popularized terms to sell obscure material

Can't blame 'em. Seems to work for Microsoft well

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse