Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Evil Eye
Spliff77
post Feb 25 2015, 05:57 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi guys,

I'm in need of help and as I looked around the forum, I found this one to be the right one to post sorry if I’ve been mistaken.

I need to remove the Evil Eye or a curse; my wife is constantly affected by this, almost every day when she leaves the house. Today she started feeling sick even though she was at home...she felt minor effects a day before but today she was feeling awful.

Every time this happens I use prayers (Christian prayers) and positive energy transfer visualization and it works I can make her feel better. It is more effective when I’m there beside her, so this brings me to my question: Is there anything I can do to permanently remove the Evil Eye weakness she has? It happens to me as well but once every several years or more...
Can I cast any spells/rituals that would protect her from this or make her resist it in the future?

When I say Evil Eye and that she’s sick I mean: severe dizziness, vomiting sensation, no energy, pale face, can’t stand up...could this be something else? I am also thinking about witchcraft (we had a rough period...the worse in our 9 years together regarding work, etc which is getting much better now), vampirism and a light type of possession (if that’s possible)?
When she was small she had several years of really bad nightmares (demonic) and a priest helped remove them, now they are really rare and she also had sleep paralysis (not anymore for 20+years).

Thank you for reading all of this I hope someone can help me...I strongly believe in magick I’ve read several books so I have an idea about this wonderful “realm”, but not nearly enough. We both have a sweet spot for magick and are blessed with premonitions (no visions, just a “sign” that something good or bad is going to happen) if that helps.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

idiotkuk
post Dec 12 2017, 12:59 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello.

I think that your wife has been cursed by the evil eye

It may seem like a slow start, but i want to adress all points in your message.

First off, lets do a prayer thar you will say with me now

I am that I am, and I ask all evil be removed and destroyed from this place. (your wife is in this place, please)

we have a person here that needs help remove a curse of bad will put upon her today

In the light that we are made of we ask that it be restored again in this person and the conflict will be resolved in the best way for all parts, on the highest level and that the curse be removed
now and forever
in the light that I am, I ask this personally of my Self, to help another.Now and forever
May it be that my wife be cleared of the Evil Eye, and may I be so too.
------------------------------

ok you do this first part and i think you have the conviction to make it be
you should find out who gave your wife bad will.
it could be the coworker, the priest or any of the people you mentioned in your text-
try to resolvei it and physical confrontattion is the easiest, as we arer physical beings. It may ask alot of work from your family to do this, and as such I think the prayer will do its part. Unless the illness is completely gone, it is not over.
<<<<<<<<<<<<llove you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i love you i love you i love you
i love you forever i love you i love you i love you forever i love you

be free

This post has been edited by idiotkuk: Dec 12 2017, 01:05 PM

+Quote Post

Spliff77
post Jan 16 2019, 07:15 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(idiotkuk @ Dec 12 2017, 08:59 PM) *

Hello.

I think that your wife has been cursed by the evil eye

It may seem like a slow start, but i want to adress all points in your message.

First off, lets do a prayer thar you will say with me now

I am that I am, and I ask all evil be removed and destroyed from this place. (your wife is in this place, please)

we have a person here that needs help remove a curse of bad will put upon her today

In the light that we are made of we ask that it be restored again in this person and the conflict will be resolved in the best way for all parts, on the highest level and that the curse be removed
now and forever
in the light that I am, I ask this personally of my Self, to help another.Now and forever
May it be that my wife be cleared of the Evil Eye, and may I be so too.
------------------------------
ok you do this first part and i think you have the conviction to make it be
you should find out who gave your wife bad will.
it could be the coworker, the priest or any of the people you mentioned in your text-
try to resolvei it and physical confrontattion is the easiest, as we arer physical beings. It may ask alot of work from your family to do this, and as such I think the prayer will do its part. Unless the illness is completely gone, it is not over.
<<<<<<<<<<<<llove you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i love you i love you i love you
i love you forever i love you i love you i love you forever i love you

be free

Thank you, I will try to remember it...also in the meantime we tried the tourmaline but didn't work just by having it in a pocket I guess. Would like to research a protection spell against this to use preemptively...

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse