Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Spiritual Journey Or Imagination
parallax
post Jul 5 2017, 06:03 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hello, hope everyone is having a great week!

About 5 years ago I went to a hypnotist show, as the hypnotist began to put the volunteers under I was at my table which was towards the back of the venue. Shortly after the hypnotist began I started to feel myself get sleepy and realized that I was going under. I jumped up from the table and headed towards the exit hoping that getting some air would help.

The next thing I remember was finding myself outside sitting on a bench with my friends and our waitress standing around me. One of my friends asked me what I remembered, I told him that I remembered heading towards the exit because I felt myself going under but that was all. He told me that I didn't even make outside, evidently our waitress had seen me heading outside and that I just dropped to the floor. She went and got my friends who picked me up and carried me outside. Then it got weird... my friend told me that when they where picking me up my eyes were wide open, staring at nothing, and I kept repeating "I'm on a spiritual journey" over and over, he said that it had been roughly 10 mins from when they sat me down to when I came to.

I found the experience cool and interesting but as time passed I paid little attention to it

Fast forward to a little over a year ago till now...

I began dating this girl, her thing was magic mushrooms. I had tried them a couple of times in the past but never could really enjoy them. I decided to try them with her so I could understand what she liked about them and ended up having a lot better experience then I had ever had in the past.

One night I was bored and alone so I decided to eat some magic mushrooms alone something that I had never done before, I ended up having an amazing experience. The weeks afterward I found myself humming which I found odd because I had never hummed before especially not a hum that just sounded like a certain music key. I decided to research the tones and found that they matched chakra healing sounds. A few weeks after the humming I realized that I was unconsciously making signs with my hands which I learned were mudras. At this point my experience in regards to chakras healing sounds and mudras was that I knew chakras were something to do with yoga and mudras was something some people did during meditation so it made no sense as to how I could possibly know what I was doing.

I did have 2 seperate experiences that I havent been able to find any information that could explain them.. During the super moon, I was walking outside when I suddenly realized that I was being pulled by a strong magnetic pull. Literally my arm began subtly lifting on it's own, like someone gently pulling you towards them. I know how it sounds... so I wrote it off as my imagination... a couple of months later I was at work again this time during the day and once again I felt a strong magnetic pull and once again my arm subtly began to lift by itself but this time I was being pulled towards the sun.

These aren't the only experiences that I've have... I just didn't think it be prudent to dumped everything here and I apologize for the large post... I've been trying to understand these experiences and finally decided I would ask for help. Im very interested in getting a better understanding of what's been going on. I'm hesitant to talk about this stuff to friends or family about these experiences because when I do I get looks like I'm either going crazy or I'm told that it's just my imagination.

Anyway thoughts?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

idiotkuk
post Dec 12 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

spirititual journey and you put an exp from a hypno show... man come on this is not how you contact your Self. I am sorry but you did not contact your higher Self in this Regard. Go within

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse