Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 4 Of Hearts, tarot?
esoterica
post Apr 15 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #1

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

in the dream there was this white card (actually a pack of cigarettes)

top left was a 4 (magic) in black

bollom right was 4 abstract heart-shaped or diamond-shaped shields, 2 on top and 2 on the bottom
colors were white or clear(air), brown or beige (earth), rink or very light red (fire), and very light bluish-green (water)
colors were that washed out pale old tarot

This post has been edited by esoterica: Apr 15 2009, 09:09 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Apr 15 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

i don't know for sure, but when reading cards...i try to follow first impressions; my very first impression was that you should look to your health! particularly your circulatory system (including lymphatic) and your lungs. there's more to it then that, i am sure...but hey, even if i am wrong...at least you will be more aware of your body and general health. that and you should try to detox and get rid of some stress. all of these things contribute to poor health.

another separate conclusion i came to is that this may also represent the 4 of cups. you may be feeling that thing called "dissociation" a little more than usual, huh? i think the clear warning is...just don't forget that you HAVE a body.

This post has been edited by valkyrie: Apr 15 2009, 09:49 AM

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Apr 15 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #3

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

yesterday somebody (i assume ishtara) taught me the 'wu-su' chi circulation technique - wu drawing it in (from the environment), su sending it back out - like breathing - in with the good, and out with the bad - the whole thing just popped into my head, fully formed and ready to use - neat!

thanks, i can have my circulation checked no problem when my naturopathic doctor friend comes over

pollen is killin me, but besides the dissociation, everything seems to be working right

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Apr 15 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #4

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Apr 15 2009, 12:04 PM) *

pollen is killin me, but besides the dissociation, everything seems to be working right

On a slightly unrelated note, Es, if you can find some locally cultivated honey, usually at a farmer's market or some such, and take teaspoon a day straight (I suppose you could put it in tea, but I never tried it that way) it'll make you immune to all the floral allergens in the area. Naturopathy at work! It should fix the pollen problem within a week, permanently - although taking it up again each season is probably worthwhile. I do it every year, haven't had allergies in any state for about six or seven years now, and I used to get them something awful.

peace!

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Apr 15 2009, 03:39 PM
Post #5

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

thanks! - i have some in a teddy bear bottle left over from the ham

edit: mmmmmm....granny smith apple quarters and honey!!! - looking forward to my next 'dose' later on today

This post has been edited by esoterica: Apr 16 2009, 08:04 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse