Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Invocation To A Knowledge Or Helpful God, I need help on my understanding.
asimon2008
post Nov 11 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I need a lesser entity to pray or speak to. I don't have any candles or anything for me to do those ritual things. The best thing I can do is pray. I have a prayer that I made but haven't tried it yet. I've been doing bad on my Pre-Calculus work partly because I don't understand. I've been getting help but still doing bad. I managed to get a B the first nine weeks but the second nine weeks I'm doing really bad I have a 75. I'm really pi@@ed so I need some spiritual help. Please help me

Here it is:

O Great God or Goddess [u]name
I humbly ask to bestow upon me great understanding and wisdom for my current problems in math.
Help me to learn the material for my benefit.
I humbly offer my gift of music up to you O Great God or Goddess.
AMEN

I don't know if I'm suppose to use Amen after the prayer. Also, since you guys have already heard of my experiences with demonic entities. Is it possible to have relations with one or to find out who it is that was doing it to me. Also, are the goetia woman pretty hot out of this world. Also, I don't know if this is true but I heard that angels are grey aliens. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/face08.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Nov 11 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings Asimon2008!!
I will try to be brief and not offend if possible.
I think that you need to rethink your approach to magic. It will take time and alot of energy...nothing is for free or easy. To give in to your initial question(s) I'll start by asking some rather pointed/obvious questions.
If you are having problems with mathematics you need to become more receptive to its makeup. What dieties/powers are there out there that have mathematics/logic as attributes? Meditate on that. Try to bring yourself to a 'centered' state of mind before studying. If you are more concerned with a girlfriend or todays ball game than you are in math then you'll find yourself walking uphill in the mud in a rainstorm. Before you even get there...you might want to examine your motives for using magic in your life to begin with. I'm sure that there are members here that will give you lists of techniques/advice to help you on your way. Pay attention. BUT, introspection first, followed by a game plan then execution of a series of steps that will advance you on your way. People have written whole books on this! Look around! A good journey to you! Hopefully, we will talk again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Lucifer
post Aug 20 2009, 03:27 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

There are entities in the goetia to assist with mathematics.

I wouldn't go into anything half-a**ed though. No part-time work, go full time baby. Go full-time.

if you go half-way, or expect great turn around for not much work/energy, you will be sordidly disappointed (most of the time).

--------------------
My Profile: http://www.magickcircles.com/BadGirl

+Quote Post

Laila
post Oct 31 2013, 03:58 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have really good fealings About God Thoth you can trust him and Call him is God of wisdom to help you
for knowledge .

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse