Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Dark Ancestor!, Any advice?
Mchawi
post Nov 13 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Right... I've been told that I have a dark ancestor about me who seems intent on dragging me down. Had a reading done the other day and while I'd normally shrug off such things its actually unsettled me as the I Ching readings I've been doing about it have been coming up and saying pretty much the same thing, intent on Exhaustion and Darkening of the light, the Mountain kua also crops up denoting standstill and perhaps in this case stagnancy... all in all its got me peeved as someone told me before the reading that they got a bit of a bad vibe from me... this of course is far and apart from the fact that I can sit quite well in meditation and do other magics to aid in the furthering of my spirituality, at times people are attracted to me other times they think I'm evil it seems .lol. The priest who did the reading dosen't know that I'm into magick and would likely take it to heart in a different way perhaps... am now back to being, 'the wanderer' feeling to go into self imposed exile from a group of people who were close to looking like friends. Kinda sucks.

Generally looking for info on what can be done about it, short of doing the supreme banishing ritual 1000x over or something .lol.

Any advice?

Peace
.M.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post Nov 13 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I’ve been in a similar situation. Sometimes you just know instinctively when there is some form of negative energies effecting you. I’m also kind of skeptical of tarot card readings too, but I’ve had a few accurate readings.

For severe cases many hoodoo practitioners have clients bath for 13 days with 13 herbs steeped and poured into the bath. Immerse yourself in the water 13 times while reciting Psalms 13 or 37, 13 times.

I on the other hand like to bath in water steeped with Hyssop and maybe scrub my body with sea salt. While bathing I state “I cleanse myself of all negativity, unwanted influences, evil entities, curses etc” (wiping down). I’ll also burn incense around the house (I was told dragons blood is very powerful like sage). While burning incense I’ll state the same thing about clearing out negativity etc. Some people say you should open windows while fumigating. I like to burn an anointed white candle while saying a prayer or petition. Petitioning St. Michael for help is also an idea (burn a red anointed candle in front of his image). Sometimes I’ll sprinkle Hyssop (or any other cleansing herb) tea around my house or just in my bedroom.

Lastly I might wear a protection talisman for example, one of the Solomon pentacles.

I hope you get rid of that spirits. Don't forget to update on you situation.

+Quote Post

Mchawi
post Nov 14 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

... like a full on detox session... sounds fun. They used the same herb thing on myself and a friend when we went to see the head priestess in zimbabwe, Nedele peoples .lol. was going to say tribe, never understood what make for the term tribe when many of them have a higher population than other nations... anyway, they had a herbal steam they put us through, also gave me some stuff to turn my stomach felt brilliant afterward.

Might make it a regular thing... thanks for replying, appreciate any other tips you may have.

.M.

+Quote Post

Roj
post May 16 2010, 03:35 AM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

Good morning, Mchawi! I was wondering if you pray regularly? If you do, you should pray for your Ancestors spiritual evolution. From what I've heard you need to make it very clear you do not welcome his/her presence in your life. Be firm, not disrespectful.

--------------------
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post May 16 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

Anything that happens to be malignant is simply malignant. Its not special that it's an ancestor. Treat it as anything malignant: deal with it the ways you normally would. If it doesn't work, amp up the power.

+Quote Post

Darkmage
post May 16 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #6

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

I second the Dragon's Blood. You can burn the commercial incense or the straight resin. The straight resin generates a LOT of smoke, which is unfortunate, but has a very pleasant, almost delicate, subtle smell I really like. It's slightly spicy but sweet at the same time. Sage is a great purifier but smells like weed, which may or may not be what you want.

You know enough about magic to do banishings, etc. Regular cleansings are always a good idea, pesky ancestor or not, just to get rid of all the astral gunk we make and carry around from day to day. It's no different than housecleaning, really--and every now and again you might find something of great value buried in all the crap you've got lying around. I know I do sometimes.

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

Animal Shaman
post May 17 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Roj @ May 16 2010, 04:35 AM) *

Good morning, Mchawi! I was wondering if you pray regularly? If you do, you should pray for your Ancestors spiritual evolution. From what I've heard you need to make it very clear you do not welcome his/her presence in your life. Be firm, not disrespectful.

Sound advice. I would also go through a few cleansing rituals. On your self and possible your home as well.

--------------------
totem guiding me in life right now:
The Frog
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Laila
post Oct 28 2013, 09:04 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Roj @ May 16 2010, 10:35 AM) *

Be firm, not disrespectful.

why I didn't think this before damn well i was not disrespect disrespectful , hmm well its depend what you think is disrespectful of course (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Laila: Oct 28 2013, 09:40 AM

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse