Reply to this topicStart new topic
 O.t.o. Newsletter Archives
fatherjhon
post Jul 14 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #1

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

Greetings,

I am looking for an article Published by the O.T.O. newsletter back in 1979, Vol. III, No. 9, August 1979 to be exact, entitled "Notes on Liber 777." The news letter Is no longer published and no archives seem to exist. The O.T.O. site and the parent site do not keep old issues, and I have not found a used magnetizes shop that sells them. If you have or know where I could get a copy I would be grateful.

Thank you

This post has been edited by fatherjhon: Jul 14 2007, 04:20 PM

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Jul 17 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #2

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

Greetings,

I have found the article I was looking for on skepticfiles.org, along with a lot of other relevant material. I am posting it here so others can can find it Here, more articles Here, Here, Here, and Here.

I would also like the thank Alia who found a site containing back issues of Thelema Lodge Calendar and Thelema Community Calendar. Something I did not even know I wanted to see.

Cheery-Bye

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse