Reply to this topicStart new topic
 A Couple Of Interesting Things From The Telepathic Party
esoterica
post Sep 24 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #1

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

a couple of interesting things from the telepathic party tonite

first a woman came in and we were roasting marshmallows over the campfire, but she declined saying she was diabetic - the comment was made that she was still holding that disease to her even in the imaginary world - she was binding herself with her belief in the disease - interesting - wonder what else she was binding herself with?

then a wiccan came in and asked what witchcraft we practiced, but there weren't any wiccans there right then - the discussion turned to the rule of three, you know the wiccan ethic where what you send out comes back and hits you in the face three times as strong as you sent it out,, anyway, there wasn't anybody there that practiced that - i for one have no rule of three - what i send out stays out, although some may wash back to me with the tide of time, but the majority just stays, and what i take in stays in - is that the same for you guys? - do you follow some magical ethic about backwash?

then the conversation turned to magical ethics in general, and mostly folks seemed to be ok with doing whatever as long as you could get away with it (the wiccan had left by then) - as a twilight master, i walk both sides, the light and the dark, or actually the twilight path between the two - the only magical ethic i have is not to do it with ego, that great betrayer tied to the body not the soul - i'm not sure anyone understood lol - what could be simpler?

someone suggested walking to the edge of the table to look off, and a few of us did - it was incredible with the ground so far below and the stars and planets and the lovely sliver of moon above - it didn't change though since the time was set up to never change - still, it would be a great place to hang glide, you are so high you could fly forever - i might try that next time

all in all, it was a very interesting night round the old campfire, with the towering dark cliff of the magician behind us and the cool breeze somebody whipped up - isn't the imaginary world wonderful, and we have seen before how there can be insights found there too

anything else that any who were there remember, so we can at least write them down?

oh and i can see the moon tonite from my window - the rain has stopped at last! - i'm going to go commune a bit with the moon, then its off to bed - may tomorrow be a pleasant day! - what with the saturn-uranus conjunction bringing 'big change', and mercury in retrograde, we may need a good blessing lol

hmmm, everything is so peaceful after being at the party - need to do something with the sky not changing though, and the stars at twilight are not as bright as true dark - oh well, plenty of time for that, and i'm sure you guys will think of something interesting do handle it

enjoy,

es

This post has been edited by esoterica: Sep 24 2009, 08:37 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse