4 Pages< 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Summoning Lucifer, Anyone?
daev
post Oct 2 2005, 11:19 AM
Post #61

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(ObsidianLF @ Oct 2 2005, 11:15 AM)
Lucifer is the Bearer of Light, and because of that, I'm on VERY good terms with and like him alot.

Can you please elaborate for us, Obsidian? How are you on good terms with him? What kind of work have you done with Lucifer?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Oct 2 2005, 02:15 PM
Post #62

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well, I feel some odd connection to Lucifer, for no APPARENT reason. I remember once He took me onto the astral plane when I was having a REALLY hard time pulling off astral projection and took me to 'Hell'. It was actually more of a beautiful gold palace with huge pillars, somewhat "Egyptian"-looking. I've had a sort of mental communication with Lucifer ever since and we get along because I admire His spirit greatly. He's even inspired me on writing a sort of "Luciferian" "bible" which I had named "Mensa De Lux". (Though in my idiocy I deleted it; I had it up on Blogger). . . It was coming along great though.

Lucifer, the Light Bearer, is a great champion of human-kind, a great teacher and friend.

Note: If you are working with Lucifer, He does believe strongly in HONOR! Respect him, and earn His respect. If you try to treat Him like a slave your not going to like what you get. Work with Him in a respectful manner- you are not His commander!

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

Zi Dingir Barashakushu Kanpa

+Quote Post

Hitman_Chris
post Dec 11 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #63

Neophyte
Group Icon

Yes, since I am a Spiritual Satanist, I have had my share of events with him.

One warning to you all, Lucifer and his Demons do NOT accept being summoned by 9 foot circles, they like feeling at home when doing this.

I'm not going to tell you the true way to summon them or it will just cause trouble if you aren't with their side. Lucifer doesn't have horns, he is not colored "red" and he isn't just about ghouls and spooks. He isn't evil whatsoever.

He appears to me as a beautiful golden haired man in white with white wings that span over 20 feet. When he is in presence I feel pure love and power - so much so that I feel godly. I don't know him too much yet, but I will expand my experiences with him until we are like father and son (which we are automatically after the dedication basically).

If he ever appears to you, don't beat him up. Nor should you get a wrong impression, see what he has to say before you get all hostile, you may be in for a surprise of your life.

+Quote Post

Athena
post Dec 12 2005, 03:23 AM
Post #64

Zelator
Group Icon

I don't think I have posted this before on this thread. I did have Lucifer appear to me randomly in a dream. He was very vivid and had a strong presence. It was one of those cool lucid dreams. His energy was very peaceful, and he appeared in a friendlyl manner. I work with the Grimoirum Verum, so I figure that is why he showed up. I also had another GV entity appear to me in a dream.

Athena

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

Mr_Merlin
post Dec 17 2005, 02:52 AM
Post #65

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

he appears to me as a beautiful golden haired man in white with white wings that span over 20 feet. When he is in presence I feel pure love and power

Greetings .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif) ... I can relate to that description of Lucifer.

To me he is a much maligned entity. Not the bad guy as portrayed .. bad though in the sense he opposes all the viewpoints and expressions which the money grabbing dark ones portray .... I have often wondered that the entity portrayed as the good guy in the religious world (I'm not religious - just studied it all from afar) is in fact the real/true satan ... the true evil one? If that was the case then the real good guy (apologies for the use of corny cliched words) will be described as the evil one. This to me is the best explanation as to what has occurred with Lucifer.

He is the light bringer ... the bringer of reason .... I've experienced only wisdom and universal light from him. Yet on the other hand ... I've invoked many images of the christian faith (no specific details here but I may open a thread to describe this controversy) ... and come face to face with ancient primeval enemies (beings of shadow and malice) ... but only once I was able to strip the gloss/veneer off the archetypal images.

So I intrepret the descriptions of the light and the dark in religious workings as total distortions and total reflections. I come to the conclusion thus that this may well be possible to extend to the images of classic satanism (I already have with classic daemonology) ....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif) Mankind you have been fooled by brainwashing b**t**ds over the ages. Lucifer is in truth a cool dude who has in his grasp inspirational wisdom. Be wary though on early contacts with him ... there are tests, pitfalls and deceptions ....!

I summoned Lucifer once.About a year ago.It was grate.During a ritual with spirits board I asked him who's going to die sooner-my Grandmother or Grandfather?The board showed V_U_L_E.And he DIED tomorrow at 9am!!!(he vas my uncle).But,how did I know that it was Lucifer? Cause HE TOLD me so in my mind.I've heard his voice incide my head

BE VERY WARY my friend with spirit boards and ouija boards in general. Unless you are experienced and powerful mentally the entities which you pull through are dangerous and deceitful. Its like having a bag full of snakes in front of you and you pulling one out whilst blindfolded. One snake may be harmless and the rest deadly and venomous!!

You will not know this until years later when your mind has recovered (if at all) from being f****d up .... not a pleasant experience.

I would seriously discount any claims of any entities from this source. There are other beings of lesser power which can predict a death ... it is a 'trick' or 'a candy stick' for naive humans who dabble with these things. I doubt very much it is Lucifer who you contacted here .... it does not have the right feel at all. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evil2.gif) .... I am scared for you my friend

This post has been edited by Mr_Merlin: Dec 17 2005, 02:58 AM

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Dec 17 2005, 10:45 AM
Post #66

GONE
Group Icon

Where in the gospels does jesus exhibit this pridefulness?
Care to provide some quotes? And what do you mean by 'be without no personality'?

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Dec 17 2005, 01:24 PM
Post #67

GONE
Group Icon

So no quotes from the gospels then. I think you might be projecting your own personal views onto the teaching of jesus.

+Quote Post

Athena
post Dec 19 2005, 10:20 AM
Post #68

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Prudence @ Dec 17 2005, 03:47 PM)
Realy,I don't know why I want to summon Lucifer so desperatly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/badmood.gif) cause I'm not good enough for him...I don't think he's evil or whatewer,i think that he is the only true God,not Jesus.Jesus is just to much prideful.He thinks that we can be without no perconality...

I wouldn't say not good enough (you have to get over this to get anywhere spiritually) but I would say too inexperienced.

Athena

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

Bb3
post Dec 19 2005, 01:59 PM
Post #69

Zelator
Group Icon

Jesus sacrificed himself to save humankind from their own sins. Moreover he did so willngly and without a struggle. That's hardly the act of a man that has any sort of pride within him. The problem with Jesus and God is that they've become very removed from Christianity. God and Jesus are now considered intimates of the angels are a few chosen ones. Not true, the trinity has an equally intimate relationship with every man and women that chooses to open their hearts.

This removal of the trinity from the life of everyday believers is quite evident in the construction of the modern image of Lucifer. The modern image of Lucifer, wielding hellfire, and doing all sorts of hideous things is quite obviously absurd. Created by a corrupt church that sought to gain a even more powerful grip on an ignorant populace at large. Just think of all the extra money that was brought in by promising to save someone from Satan.

Lucifer is in all actuality a great guide and one of the more daring creatures in existence. If you're having problems being courageous, need inspiration to change or are feeling cast out then Luciferian energies would be great to work with.

--------------------
Mad skillz

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Dec 19 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #70

GONE
Group Icon

Lucifer seems to take on whatever qualities we choose to project on to him. For some he is a deceiver, for others a guide to truth.

+Quote Post

Bb3
post Dec 19 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #71

Zelator
Group Icon

Is the Devil a trickster? You bet he's a trickster, very reminiscient of coyote from Native American mythology. But to say Lucifer takes on whatever qualities one chooses to project... well, one could make that statement about all sorts of beings, fictional or living. In the quest for eternal truth Lucifer isn't an entirely mutable force at all. Let's face it though, the masses don't care for the eternal truth all that much do they?

--------------------
Mad skillz

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Dec 20 2005, 02:29 AM
Post #72

GONE
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bb3 @ Dec 20 2005, 02:34 AM)
But to say Lucifer takes on whatever qualities one chooses to project... well, one could make that statement about all sorts of beings, fictional or living.

Yes, one could (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Prudence
post Dec 20 2005, 10:51 AM
Post #73

Neophyte
Group Icon

Jesus is the one of three faces of God in Serbian christianity.(father,son and the holy ghoust).

--------------------
STAMEN

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Dec 20 2005, 11:25 AM
Post #74

GONE
Group Icon

QUOTE(Prudence @ Dec 20 2005, 05:51 PM)
Jesus is the one of three faces of God in Serbian christianity.(father,son and the holy ghoust).

Its called the Holy Trinity.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm

"The Trinity is the term employed to signify the central doctrine of the Christian religion -- the truth that in the unity of the Godhead there are Three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, these Three Persons being truly distinct one from another. Thus, in the words of the Athanasian Creed: "the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and yet there are not three Gods but one God." In this Trinity of Persons the Son is begotten of the Father by an eternal generation, and the Holy Spirit proceeds by an eternal procession from the Father and the Son. Yet, notwithstanding this difference as to origin, the Persons are co-eternal and co-equal: all alike are uncreated and omnipotent. This, the Church teaches, is the revelation regarding God's nature which Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came upon earth to deliver to the world: and which she proposes to man as the foundation of her whole dogmatic system."

+Quote Post

Prudence
post Dec 20 2005, 02:24 PM
Post #75

Neophyte
Group Icon

People,you are the greatest!I am worshiping this forum!I had learned so much!Thanks.

--------------------
STAMEN

+Quote Post

Prudence
post Dec 20 2005, 02:30 PM
Post #76

Neophyte
Group Icon

So,in what kind of relationships are Lucifer and Jesus?(sorry about my ignorance,i really know a little bit...)

--------------------
STAMEN

+Quote Post

Sabazel
post Dec 20 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #77

Neophyte
Group Icon

After reading all of this i have little to say...

what i've seen in this topic is more a debate about good vs evil. this type of dualistic thinking is limiting the train of thought. good and evil does not excist except in the eye of the beholder. you say something is good or bad depending on your own mindset and judgemental views. why can't people see something for what it is without having to put it in a box or add an subjective opinion about it.

demons are not per definition bad nor are angles per definition good.
it all depends on how you percieve them. they might appear as good to you, but bad to the person standing next to you.

same applies to everything in our daily lives.

a forest guardian might seem bad to you while all it does is protect the forest and all that is alive within it...at all costs.

"god" kills thousands of people in the disguise of natural disasters. to people the act seems evil. why do people have to die it makes no sense. it can't be god, it must be "satan". however people fail to see the bigger picture. the deaths were needed to ensure room for growth and natural balance. not to mention the impact it probably has on universal scales. too many souls on this planet, so a relatively small amount gets taken away in order to reincarnate on other planets so that the balance there is to be restored.

have i played with demons?
yes i have met my fair share of entities which are called "demons". according to christian beliefs. most of them were not evil but instead very helpfull. the ones that are a nuisance are the small and weak that like to play with the mind of people. not a real challenge if you're experienced enough and have a strong will and determination.

have i played with angels?
yes i have. most of them were helpfull. others ignored me untill i got serious.

personally the amount of christian terms used here disturbs me. it feels as if people are stuck with the duality and boxed thinking. even though they might not want to do so and be openminded.

no offence intended.

This post has been edited by Sabazel: Dec 20 2005, 03:16 PM

--------------------
www.SpiritualMagus.nl
My own dutch based website that covers paganism, traditions, religion, occult, paranormal and more

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Dec 20 2005, 03:20 PM
Post #78

Theoricus
Group Icon

Are there any particular entities that are more likely to be around if you summon Lucifer; does he attract certain types around him that you are more likely to see as well?

personally the amount of christian terms used here disturbs me

Many of us have been brought up with Christian terms; it is quite helpful for some of us because we are more likely to understand what someone is trying to get across - I am sort of talking about myself here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Dec 21 2005, 02:49 AM
Post #79

GONE
Group Icon

QUOTE(Sabazel @ Dec 20 2005, 10:12 PM)
personally the amount of christian terms used here disturbs me. it feels as if people are stuck with the duality and boxed thinking. even though they might not want to do so and be openminded.

no offence intended.

As a buddhist bit doesn't bother me at all.

If I punch you in the face is that a good or bad act?
If I steal your wallet is that good or bad?
If I help to save a forest for future generations to enjoy is that good or bad?

Stealing you wallet may have a good outcome, you might go to the police station and report the crime and fall in love with the cute girl cop and get married and have lots of kids that grow up to invent the eternal light bulb... but my intention was quite clearly BAD.

By the time we finish the discussion on the merits of non dualistic thinking the oceans will be a toxic mess, the forests will be gone, rare animals will be extinct...

Non dualism is ok for enlightened beings, but for the rest of us there is the practical realities of life to consider.

This post has been edited by mediocracy: Dec 21 2005, 02:52 AM

+Quote Post

Sabazel
post Dec 21 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #80

Neophyte
Group Icon

If you punch me in the face you'll have a justified reason to do so in your mind. to you it is a good act. to me it is obviously not. same for stealing my wallet. you will feel good for the finances inside it to enhance your own situation. to me it feels bad because i don't have it any more and might come short. if you will create a forest for future generations it is an act for the greater good, but where will you create it? are you doing it on a land which does not belong to you? or will you buy the land while some industrial wanted it as well to create working facilities.

you also mention the excample i might fall in love with the cute cop girl. this is talking about side effects which might take place instead of staying with the situation itself. the following events are not interesting since they will happen one way or another whether you judge something or not. similar to someone who has issues, ignores them. these issues will come back one way or another untill you confront it and deal with it.

in the end that which seems good always has a bad side to it and vice versa. we can indeed discuss dualistic thinking for a long time. as for saying this type of thinking is only for the "enlightent" people among us is not correct i feel. maybe it is not your intention, but it feels as if you're trying to say that this type of thinking is not practical in every day life. if that is the case...could you explain why? because it is actually applicable in daily life. if you don't judge everything life actually becomes a lot easier. when you see things for what they are it becomes a lot easier to "manipulate" it and turn it into becoming what you want.

--------------------
www.SpiritualMagus.nl
My own dutch based website that covers paganism, traditions, religion, occult, paranormal and more

+Quote Post

Mr_Merlin
post Dec 22 2005, 02:40 AM
Post #81

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Well said! I agree with that. I have worked with entities which have been dubbed 'evil' by the unitiated and the ignorant ... Lucifer being one example relevant to here.

The insight provided by this entity is on the lines of 'it is mankind who determines the good and the evil. Entities of the vibrational level of Lucifer are beyond the pigeon holes names of good, evil, white, black. They have transcended those illusions. The energies given to mankind by both sides (the traditional good and the traditional bad) are generally pure and untarnished, the one energy. It is mankind itself who tarnishes the energy and adds the good or the evil to it. Energy given by Jesus (good?) and Lucifer (bad?) can be interpreted as good or bad dependant on the viewpoint of those witnessing the magician who wields the energy'.

Think on this .... there is a classic sports car parked by the road side. From the road side a pedestrian observes the car and sees a side of the vehicle covered in dents and rust spots. The pedestrian sees not the other side of the vehicle. His impression of the vehicle is one of it being a rust box and a wrecker. Another pedestrian approaches the vehicle from the pavement and sees a side of the vehicle in immaculate condition. No rust. No dents. Perfect. He sees no other part of the vehicle. He goes away with the impression the vehicle is immaculate and a classic.

Same vehicle, different viewpoints. The car is the energy given to mankind by Lucifer. The damaged side of the vehicle is the traditional evil side of the entity. The untarnished side the good side of the entity seen by many magicians. It is mankind's 'impression/intrepretation' which assesses the polarity of this entity. The entity has only ONE energy which is unpolarised ... mankind adds the positive or negative by mankind's mental state at the time.

My view of Lucifer is the untarnished side as opposed to the traditional god fearing christian who sees Lucifer as an apostate of evil because he or she has been taught to see him that way.

Catch my drift?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/gun2.gif)

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

+Quote Post

Depth
post Dec 23 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #82

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mr_Merlin @ Dec 22 2005, 03:40 AM)

Well said! I agree with that. I have worked with entities which have been dubbed 'evil' by the unitiated and the ignorant ... Lucifer being one example relevant to here.

The insight provided by this entity is on the lines of 'it is mankind who determines the good and the evil. Entities of the vibrational level of Lucifer are beyond the pigeon holes names of good, evil, white, black. They have transcended those illusions. The energies given to mankind by both sides (the traditional good and the traditional bad) are generally pure and untarnished, the one energy. It is mankind itself who tarnishes the energy and adds the good or the evil to it. Energy given by Jesus (good?) and Lucifer (bad?) can be interpreted as good or bad dependant on the viewpoint of those witnessing the magician who wields the energy'.

Think on this .... there is a classic sports car parked by the road side. From the road side a pedestrian observes the car and sees a side of the vehicle covered in dents and rust spots. The pedestrian sees not the other side of the vehicle. His impression of the vehicle is one of it being a rust box and a wrecker. Another pedestrian approaches the vehicle from the pavement and sees a side of the vehicle in immaculate condition. No rust. No dents. Perfect. He sees no other part of the vehicle. He goes away with the impression the vehicle is immaculate and a classic.

Same vehicle, different viewpoints. The car is the energy given to mankind by Lucifer. The damaged side of the vehicle is the traditional evil side of the entity. The untarnished side the good side of the entity seen by many magicians. It is mankind's 'impression/intrepretation' which assesses the polarity of this entity. The entity has only ONE energy which is unpolarised ... mankind adds the positive or negative by mankind's mental state at the time.

My view of Lucifer is the untarnished side as opposed to the traditional god fearing christian who sees Lucifer as an apostate of evil because he or she has been taught to see him that way.

Catch my drift?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/gun2.gif)

The car is what it is, if you went to sell it they would only care about the trashy side; and if the engine had these same properties then it wouldn't be getting anyone anywhere no matter how powerful. Summoning such a beast is not necessary, I would have to ask all of those who have; what they got from it. I mean, this being has a nasty reputation from all sides of the table.

+Quote Post

FraterLux
post Jan 4 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #83

Neophyte
Group Icon

I’ve done quite a bit of biblical study with my father, who is a Baptist pastor. We spent some time with both the Hebrew and Greek versions of the bible and came to the conclusion that the satan in the old testament isn’t a creatures name but is used to describe said creatures job. The Jewish word which became our satan meant adversary. In the Book of Job satan and god are standing in heaven having a friendly conversation. They hardly seem the enemies the New Testament makes them out to be. In the New Testament he suddenly becomes the evil destroyer of the world. So all this prelude leads to my question, if I were to summon Lucifer would differentiating between the two make a difference in the ritual and could I potentially get two different beings? Or possibly more, assuming the job title idea is correct? I’ve done quite a bit of summoning work but I’ve never gone for something as powerful as Lucifer. I was kind of wondering what sort of screw-ups I could make. Forewarned is forearmed after all.
Thanks, hope I don't sound like a complete nube.

--------------------
Frater Lux

No one can give you wisdom you must discover it for yourself, on the journy through life, which no one can take for you.
-Sun Bear

+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 4 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #84

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Nicely put...! IMHO, Lucifer IS NOT Satan! The two are definately different. I tend to get more substance from the older testaments than the new. The newer ones are more political and secular. Though I'm not a 'Satanist' in the classical sense, you could almost place Prometheus and Lucifer in similar steads. They are Light-bearers/bringers with pride being the lynch pin. Again, IMHO! LOL! Since my initial Operation with Lucifer, I've not given a repeat performance another thought. I daresay the results would be considerably different...something to ponder. As with any major working you should take time to consider the Why's and the Wherefor's before striking out on your quest. Introspection can be a good friend. 'nuff said! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Hitman_Chris
post Jan 4 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #85

Neophyte
Group Icon

OK, for some reason, somebody deleted my post. I guess alot of hatred goes on against my religion, but Satan IS Lucifer. No matter what, he is the light bringer, he will always be. Whatever you want to call him, Ptah, Ea, Enki, Satan, Lucifer, or whatever, he is still Father Satan/Lucifer. Although "Satan" means "advocate" in hebrew, that has nothing to do with it. The name; Satan, has existed way back before the Hebrew language was invented.

+Quote Post

Athena
post Jan 4 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #86

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hitman_Chris @ Jan 5 2006, 01:00 AM)
OK, for some reason, somebody deleted my post. I guess alot of hatred goes on against my religion, but Satan IS Lucifer. No matter what, he is the light bringer, he will always be. Whatever you want to call him, Ptah, Ea, Enki, Satan, Lucifer, or whatever, he is still Father Satan/Lucifer. Although "Satan" means "advocate" in hebrew, that has nothing to do with it. The name; Satan, has existed way back before the Hebrew language was invented.

My post in this thread was deleted as well, it was not from the staff here. No no one is biasing against your religion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Athena

--------------------
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 4 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #87

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings Hitman_Chris!
Your posts were not deleted on purpose...we've had some severe technical difficulties and a system restore was unable to catch all the problems. We lost about 2 days worth of postings!
As for your views on Satan, they are entirely your own. Ea and Enki are from the same pantheon. Ptah was around well before the word Satan made it to the hit list. I was laboring under the illusion that claimed that 'Satan' was the Adversary in Hebrew. Whoops! This smacks of alot of Newage homogenization. It's like saying one goddess is all goddesses. That would make all gods the same god, all men the same man, all women the same woman, etc. What? Based on gender, or concept? IMHO, of course! LOL! Belief is a wonderful thing, hold on to it tightly. Even though I disagree with you on your views theologically, you are certainly entitled to them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

ChaosCrowley
post Jan 5 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #88

Keeper of the Philosopher's Scone
Group Icon

QUOTE(bym @ Jan 4 2006, 11:57 PM)
. I was laboring under the illusion that claimed that 'Satan' was the Adversary in Hebrew. Whoops!

I am guessing this is sarcasm because your illusion is quite well-founded. It does indeed mean adversary. Figured I would try to make it clear so that this thread doesn't become a reference for stating that satan means advocate (which it doesn't) in Hebrew.
With all the confusion already surrounding this topic we should hopefully not add to the mix. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Just a side note I often see the idea put forth that the name Satan existed long before Hebrew but no one ever seems to give any reference outside of The Satanic Bible. Can anyone provide an earlier and more accurate reference?

This post has been edited by chaoscrowley37: Jan 5 2006, 12:44 PM

--------------------
"For many years I have been a Lapsed Idiot. With faith and penance, I hope one day to be a devout Imbecile again." - chaoscrowley

+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 5 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #89

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Thanks CC37! Yes...I confess...it was sarcasm! I'm alittle put out with some of the gross misinformation that is floating around out there...I've become ensnared on a number of issues. I'm learning (slowly) that keeping my mouth shut is perhaps the better approach. *sigh* Thank you for your clarifications, insights and scholarly studies...and that is not sarcasm! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

ChaosCrowley
post Jan 5 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #90

Keeper of the Philosopher's Scone
Group Icon

I figured that's what it was... Although it's kind of amusing because obviously some one put that idea out there at some point and it did catch on!

--------------------
"For many years I have been a Lapsed Idiot. With faith and penance, I hope one day to be a devout Imbecile again." - chaoscrowley

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
4 Pages< 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse