Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Homosexuality And Tantra?
New2theOccult
post Nov 22 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I was just wondering, is it possible for homosexuality to be combined with Tantric sex, it's just i'm really interested in learning about Tantra, and i'm gay, but some of what i read, seems really meant for straight couples or people.

I've seen 2 books on Gay Tantra, which i definantly want to get, but i'm a student and i was wondering, if there were any sites or if anyone had any good practices (e.g. breathing exercizes, meditations, whatever, etc) they'd like to share.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Nov 24 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I think Phil Hine might be who your looking for. Its true that he mainly practices ceremonial or chaos magic but he should have some links that could point you where you want to go. Just my 2 cents....Google Him.

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Nov 24 2006, 09:40 PM
Post #3

Practicus
Group Icon

The male/female duality prevalent in tantric philosophy speaks of the masculine and feminine energies present in all living beings. If you are interested in doing tantric work with a lover, for instance, then at any given time you both will assume the feminine or masculine principles during your work - or for that matter, both assuming the feminine or masculine principle is a different dimension of work which us homosexuals have that heterosexuals can't. On the other hand, the manifested feminine/masculine balance is not achieved on the same level as with heterosexual lovers.

Each life comes with conditions. But, in any case, when tantric texts speak of the masculine, consider the masculine principle in yourself. The same goes for the feminine. The texts should fairly easily translate in this way, including the respective sacred centers, which have parallels in both men and women embodying and utilizing the same energies.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

diana
post Nov 27 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/8522/sin.html

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Nov 27 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #5

Practicus
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac42.gif) Fabulous site reccomendation, kudos for research!

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Joseph
post Nov 28 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Greetings,

I would like to relate a statement concerning the Merging and taking on the roles of Masculine/Femine during Tanttric Sex or Sexual Magick. The statement is concerning the Nature of the Mind of both Man and Woman:

"The Anima is a correspondence of the Neshamah which is Feminine and Passive, representing the true spiritual vision of intuition or imagination. Here it may be interpolated that it has always been an axiom of the Magickal System that the being which is physically active is passive spiritually and vice versa. In many an Occult work do we find some such statement as this: 'Man is temred the positive member of the two sexes. In reality only his physical body is positive. His etheric body is purely negative... On the other hand, while the Female is commonly supposed to be the negative of the two sexes, it is really her physical body that is negative, for her etheric body is positive, and the real creative pole of the sexes."

"It is readily conceded that every person is psychologically bisexual. He is a combination of both Masculine and Feminine Elements, and within him both operate the Yang and the Yin."

'The Middle Pillar"
by Israel Regardie

Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

--------------------
Aude est Facere - To Dare Is To Do

+Quote Post

Jenfucius
post Dec 7 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

Like what Joseph posted from Isreal Regardie. Both mena nd women have abit of the opposit (yin/yang) in their body already. A man could cultivate more yin and a women could cultivate more yang.

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 9 2006, 04:05 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Joseph is right, we are all bisexual and androgynic by nature (our spirits/souls that is). The universe and all energy is both made up of feminine and masculine matter equally (yin/yang). In the physical we are less intune to one or the other.

Our subconscious itself is a feminine aspect of ourselves. Empathy too.

+Quote Post

Praxis
post Nov 15 2011, 12:35 PM
Post #9

Mage
Group Icon

In a very simplified form:

A meta-narrative for Heterosexual Tantra is God incarnating as/through man, Goddess incarnating as/through woman, and heterosexuality as the analogical manifestation (the “earthly enactment”) of their Deific creation. Just as God and Goddess conjugate on the Deific level and create the universe – man and woman can conjugate on the human level and can create a new human life.

A meta-narrative for Homosexual Tantra is God incarnating as/through man, Goddess incarnating as/through woman, and homosexuality as the analogical manifestation (the “earthy enactment”) of Deific realization. Just as God recursively realizes who He is on the Deific level through reflective revelation, men can engage homosexuality for reflectively revealing how they respectively express, learn, apotheologically realize God through and with each other. Just as Goddess recursively realizes who She is on the Deific level through reflective revelation, women can engage homosexuality for reflectively revealing how they respectively express, learn, and apotheologically realize Goddess through and with each other.

Note:

1. The above does NOT play into the popular approach which requires homosexual men to adopt, express, and engage each other as complementary meta-sexual genders to meet the criteria for fulfilling heterosexually focussed Tantric dynamics. There is no need for a man to get "in touch with his feminine side” and express it sexually with another man who is "in touch with his masculine side", in order for their Tantra supposedly to succeed. And this all also applies to homosexual women.

2. The above are explanation crafted from my ongoing life experience of both heterosexuality and homosexuality (I am bisexual and practice both forms of Tantra). Those meta-narratives are not authoritative for, or necessarily reflective of, all people who are heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse