Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Hypnosis
grim789
post Mar 14 2010, 05:57 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Ok first off i would lke to say that i apoogize if this is in the wrong place. I was curious on hypnosis anyone have any good techniques on this or books that i could read on it i have been studying diffrent things lately to kinda establish a ground base for a good practice. And hypnosis kinda struck me as being very intreging. Has anyone tried this or very good at could you share your techniques if willing? Or point me into the right direction to begin? I have looked some stuff up on google but information is sketchy :/ i have great help from this frum so i figured i would turn here for some more help. I have been practicing the tarot and meditaion and studying goetia nad necronomicon for some background info there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) not sure how relevent that is ha.

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ethereal Sight
post Mar 15 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #2

Light Wielder
Group Icon

QUOTE(grim789 @ Mar 14 2010, 07:57 PM) *

Ok first off i would lke to say that i apoogize if this is in the wrong place. I was curious on hypnosis anyone have any good techniques on this or books that i could read on it i have been studying diffrent things lately to kinda establish a ground base for a good practice. And hypnosis kinda struck me as being very intreging. Has anyone tried this or very good at could you share your techniques if willing? Or point me into the right direction to begin? I have looked some stuff up on google but information is sketchy :/ i have great help from this frum so i figured i would turn here for some more help. I have been practicing the tarot and meditaion and studying goetia nad necronomicon for some background info there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) not sure how relevent that is ha.

Try:
Complete Hypnotism, Mesmerism and Mind-reading by A. Alpheus... it taught me a lot of what I know.

I'm going to try getting colored contacts with a pattern that would help me hypnotize people in the future. I haven't actually gotten an opportunity to hypnotize anybody, sadly, but I'm fairly knowledgeable on the subject. I'd suggest just putting yourself into a state of lethargy to start with - it really helps you grasp the effects of hypnotism. I actually managed to hypnotize myself so that I read my english reading in my sleep last night and remembered it... it was sweet.

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

+Quote Post

grim789
post Mar 15 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Thank you i will be looking this book up hopefully i can find free pdf. LOL. Maybe ill be able to practice it seems very interesting and frankly fascinating i tried some telekenisis but i do not think i have the ability for that yet so i figured i would try something simpler (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

--------------------

+Quote Post

ARSIS-R
post Mar 28 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

It's really interesting theme for me. The body and the spirit have some conection, you know. Aim of hypnotizer is breaking of this connection and if he is succesfull in it, his spirit can control victim's body. Hypnosis is some kind of capturing the connection. But to capture this your influence must be stronger than the victim's. I had some experience in this thing. I made some people felt really sleepy =) But my influence was stronger on me and I felt myself much more sleepy then those people =)) I have done this only by my will. Word is a good weapon to breake the connection, but will won't leave clues...

--------------------
I'm looking for people, who want to exchange their experience and information about magick situation in other countries =) Write to me please.

+Quote Post

grim789
post Mar 28 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(ARSIS-R @ Mar 28 2010, 11:42 AM) *

It's really interesting theme for me. The body and the spirit have some conection, you know. Aim of hypnotizer is breaking of this connection and if he is succesfull in it, his spirit can control victim's body. Hypnosis is some kind of capturing the connection. But to capture this your influence must be stronger than the victim's. I had some experience in this thing. I made some people felt really sleepy =) But my influence was stronger on me and I felt myself much more sleepy then those people =)) I have done this only by my will. Word is a good weapon to breake the connection, but will won't leave clues...

Yeah this is an amazing technique to learn i been trying to learn it it seems simple but i have tried to practice it on my mom but she said she just felt relaxed that was it. But i will keep practicing one thing i was wondering was that could hypnosis be used on animals? Maybe to practice easier.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ARSIS-R
post Mar 28 2010, 12:13 PM
Post #6

Initiate
Group Icon

Yeah this is an amazing technique to learn i been trying to learn it it seems simple but i have tried to practice it on my mom but she said she just felt relaxed that was it.

What have you done to her? I wish you write your experiments in details.
But i will keep practicing one thing i was wondering was that could hypnosis be used on animals?

It can =) There are some homless dogs on my street, they really furious and barking at all people they see. They barked at me once, I tried to hipnotize them. As a result they ran away after the first my sight... I knew exectly that animals don't like when you tried to invade their brains, and they feel it better. We are completely different with animals and it can be a problem... When you hipnotize a person you know his psychology, but you don't know the psychology of the another creature. You can influence on it, but what about control them... I don't know clearly.

--------------------
I'm looking for people, who want to exchange their experience and information about magick situation in other countries =) Write to me please.

+Quote Post

Ethereal Sight
post Mar 28 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #7

Light Wielder
Group Icon

QUOTE(grim789 @ Mar 28 2010, 01:35 PM) *

Yeah this is an amazing technique to learn i been trying to learn it it seems simple but i have tried to practice it on my mom but she said she just felt relaxed that was it. But i will keep practicing one thing i was wondering was that could hypnosis be used on animals? Maybe to practice easier.

Hypnosis can be used on any sentient being. PM me your email address and I will send you the PDF of the book on hypnosis. Hypnosis on animals tends to be harder as you can't get them to focus or use verbal suggestion. Animal Magnetism, the first form of hypnosis, was used on animals, and it involves sealing the animal in a container with some water and glass in it and then placing various metal cylinders with varying substances inside on the skin of the animal or in pockets in the side of the container. The PDF book has a whole chapter on it.

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Mar 30 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #8

Unregistered

To be honest the potency of hypnosis ıs varied. İts hıghly dependent upon what you wısh to do or even see be yielded in other presumably human targets etc etc. (Sorry for the awful writing im not quite used to a turkish keyboard)

Hypnosis and its technıcal capacity ıs often if not always limıted to having to focus upon or to be aware of your designated target whıch in most cases is a fairly obnoxious hassle. İf its sentient system work İ would highly suggest getting up and away from the computer and go ın american terms ´people watchıng` The general investment of óh so special` skills and whatnot is a pretty nasty waste of time compared to the cognıtive and emotional development that can sımply be gained upon learning from others.

+Quote Post

ARSIS-R
post Mar 30 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

There are so many ways to the prefection. There is no wrong one. We are not sheep. We will not follow.... we will go by our own legs, by our own way, by our own will. Coz of this we became magicians, coz we found our road. If person want to go by the way of the cognıtive and emotional development, let him go. If he want to go by the way of óh so special` skills... let him go.

--------------------

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Mar 31 2010, 06:13 AM
Post #10

Unregistered

QUOTE(ARSIS-R @ Mar 31 2010, 01:44 AM) *

There are so many ways to the prefection. There is no wrong one. We are not sheep. We will not follow.... we will go by our own legs, by our own way, by our own will. Coz of this we became magicians, coz we found our road. If person want to go by the way of the cognıtive and emotional development, let him go. If he want to go by the way of óh so special` skills... let him go.

İ am not suggestıng a matter of conformity and if ı do i deeply apologize for the mısconception. Grım´s original post sounded lıke.

There are so many ways to the prefection. There is no wrong one. We are not sheep. We will not follow....

Arsis; what exactly is this perfection you are addressing?

I understand İ may have hit a trigger and İ apologize for this but İ was under the impression that we were discussıng efficacy of technique (or at least that was what İ pıcked up). As sentients in presumably human bodies İ can justly say that we share 99 percent of the genetic code and our psychological and spırıtual functıons are limited to a certain span as long as we are bound to existing ın. Thus İ would suggest a more pragmatic basis in which obtainıng the desired results in the fastest and safest way are the priorıty.

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Mar 31 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #11

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

>>people watchıng

i tried that once, but their blankness made me gag (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

>>hypnosis

i am a great fan of self-hyp-gnosis as opposed to hypnosis - 'self' because you do it to you, 'hyp' because you are removing the normal filters of the human brain, and 'gnosis' as it is a means of attaining wisdom, invisible friends, etc

it is very simple - for as long as possible sit incredibly still and focus on an object, any object, and let the mind go wild, out of control, let thoughts happen as they will without control - you will become detached from the physical and become more invisible than visible, yet your body will still be sitting there in the physical - soon enough you will feel a presence that does not come or go and was there all along but you just always filtered it out - say hi with your mind then shut up and listen

a warning note: long success at this causes dissociation problems as you become distinctly aware of our true non-physical state and with further practice you eventually become accustomed to this true state and you end up transcending the human state entirely, but you are still here with a physical component as well, and forced to live with blind pitiful people that make you gag if you watch them for long - transcended is our natural state of being, and we live in a wonderful knowledge-filled universe that is much more invisible than visible, yet these pathetic blind creatures crawl about in their own slime and foul their own nest, all seeking something that is as useless as what never comes, and they don't want to transcend

oh sorry, i guess i went off again - like i said, it is my favorite practice, and i do it a lot, but i have really bad dissociation problems because of it - just think it out beforehand and be careful with your sanity

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

ARSIS-R
post Mar 31 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

kaboom13, there is no reason for apologizing. You have said that we are wasting our time, I told you that it is not so. It's just my opinion and I respect your vision of this situation and I understand it. I thought for a long period of time: which way can I choose to develop myself? I understood that there is no bad way, anything brings profit. It can be astral or dreams, healing or meditation.... I believe that everyone came here with his own aim. For example some person came on Earth to get harmony in his soul. He doesn't need hypnosis then. Another person came to get spirit of the battle and bravery. Then maybe his way is astral..... to fight with someone, to get experience in this. Third man came to understand what's friendship or love. It means he doesn't need to be magician at all. We can not blame him, it's his aim. He came to us with it. What about grim? We don't know why did he come on Earth. Maybe his aim is to be hypnotizer. Who knows? Then we, my friend, should only say him 'Good luck!' and let him choose his own path. I hope you understand me =) And sorry for bad english, I will work harder to make it better))

This post has been edited by ARSIS-R: Mar 31 2010, 10:09 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

grim789
post Mar 31 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

Thank you all for the post good points glad that i got responses off of this topic. I have been having alot of interest in this when i tried to hpnotize my mom i keept syaing in a low calming voice relax your feet then on up to her head said it few times over and she would not become hypnotized but she did say that she was really relaxed. But im still practicing and learning.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse