Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Speaking Of Names
Draw
post Dec 9 2010, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I was wondering if anyone else dose this;
I've been doing variants of it for years an i suspect it's an old trick.

Imagine if every time you spoke someone's name and then talked about them they would be able to listen?
they would get the sense that you where speaking about them and know the words spoken, whatever they where.
would you be able to moderate how you spoke about anyone to anyone? so as not to cause your life or theirs grief?

Because if you can then all words spoken of your name are yours to perceive in truth.

It's like a deal, typical karma candy.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Waterfall
post Dec 13 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

High-noise channel. If I say "Tom, you're ugly!" does every one of the millions of Toms in the world hear it? How do you seperate yourself from the rest?

+Quote Post

Draw
post Dec 15 2010, 07:52 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

It's not so much the name as the meaning, the accuracy of the idea of the person. It's the idea of a person that is dialed into.
looking into a mirror you see what others see, by gauging their thoughts on that image and remembering them it's easier to notice when they occur in life,
In a similar way it's the persons understanding of their own projected image that gives that person strength over those who think they know a person.
new thoughts are not easy to detect or interpret, but keeping thoughts in mind you suspect will occur enables you to detect their flux as they occur in the minds of others.

The more understanding acquired about how others perceive things of importance the greater the abbility to guess their thoughts before they have them.
By having many 'possible' thoughts in mind, when one of them is thought about it's mirror thought in your head becomes connected to theirs, making it observable to you that they just had it.
That's all well and good for single thoughts whom to which only a very limited amount of people will have, but most people have long meandering thoughts and thoughts that occur to large
groups of people behave differently.
Bringing me to the 'Tom is Ugly' part, the way i see it, while their is useful information to be gleaned in generic thinking (interpreting common thoughts), for the most part they aren't yours to tamper with.
Think of some powerful words like 'freedom' and 'consciousness' and you know they are loaded with thoughts that have occurred for thousands of years before the words were even spoken.
Detecting the thoughts of others can be quite hard, mutual awareness often happens, by being unaware of all but thoughts expressed (like with words) discretion is possible.

I apologize for my overly simplistic post, it was worded even worse than my usual posts and i hadn't given it enough thought..

+Quote Post

Waterfall
post Dec 16 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

So if I understand you're saying that you can set up a resonance between yourself and someone else, based on your identification of them in your own mind, and then either get a good idea of what they're thinking or influence their thought patterns. The deliberate use of resonance of emotional states is actually common; good actors, politicians, salesmen and seducers use it all the time but getting detailed "left-brain" information like you describe is new to me. Could you give some specific examples of what you've done and how you did it?

+Quote Post

Draw
post Dec 18 2010, 02:31 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Well I didn't really want to start talking about telepathy and my experiences in that area, but it i should have known I'd have to expand on it.

a few years ago i decided to enhance a mushroom trip i was having with friends with some kind of telepathic conferencing, it was a simple intent
To induce the merging of pre-consciousness so that when the consciousness imerges it is in sync with the other people, identity of a thought sync only happened when both party's agreed to it, I was with my girlfreind(at the time) and my mates girlfreind, lots of mental flirtery, for a good 6 hours we shared minds, it was possibly the best trip of my life for many reasons.
Their was a bit of a mental fallout the next weekend, it was a shame it was such an unstable method.
Thats not what i'm getting at here, thats just the example you asked for and i can talk about it easier because it came and went,
their are many methods,
Fishing for resonance is a good term for what i described in my last post, but for full on head to head stuff you need to be in a different time frame in a way, thoughts can happen very quickly so a bit of everyone has some kind of undercurrent to their consciousness which isn't restrained as much by distance, time or perception of identity.
Not to say that distance and time don't impose limits, just like someones identity can determine the rules.

Versatility of thought, getting your own pre-consciousness to send and receive complex empathic resonances is a bitch, but it's possible.

+Quote Post

Waterfall
post Dec 19 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

but for full on head to head stuff you need to be in a different time frame in a way, thoughts can happen very quickly so a bit of everyone has some kind of undercurrent to their consciousness which isn't restrained as much by distance, time or perception of identity.

Perfect description. I do this regularly with a very good friend of mine; no mushrooms needed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I think, she thinks, can't tell the difference, thoughts faster, flickering like little fish swimming in the ocean. Normal thought feels so slow afterwards.

Still trying to understand the first post.

+Quote Post

Draw
post Dec 20 2010, 03:45 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

Still trying to understand the first post.

So am i.
I will try an re-word.
Other peoples emotions are naturally easier to spot (often over quite a distance), their thoughts are often over-shadowed and complicated, but actions people have (talking or moving) are fairly easy to guess because we see
people's emotional state change during conversation all the time, guessing a conversation about you in a different building is a question of recognizing the emotional flux of the two or more people an compensating with
an proximate guess on their thoughts (easier the less) and then because most people are naturally economic+predictable with their emotions when communicating its then just a case of translating an emotional negative.
You know it made much more sense in my own head.
Trying to fish out old information from my drug addled brain is like peeling an onion, layers of my own interpretations on events that took place while my brain wasn't taking many notes.
I think i suffered karma because when i first did it i decided to make it semi-permanent because i new I'd forget how if i didn't.

Good chatting with you waterfall!

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Dec 21 2010, 02:00 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

I thought the first post was very easy to understand: when you are tempted to gossip or say cruel things about someone, pause and consider if you'd want to say that if they could hear you. If not, why say it now?

But maybe I'm missing something.

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

Draw
post Dec 26 2010, 10:24 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

No you got it just about right, Nuf said.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse