Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Orgonite, Real Effect or just Ritual?
Draw
post Nov 27 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

For those of you unfamiliar with Orgonite it's an invention that is meant to be able to absorb negative spiritual energy and then convert it into positive.
Orgone is this said energy.. It was discovered in the 1940's apparently and bears a striking resemblance to normal psychic energy.

I shall give you a brief rundown of the 'Device's' that use orgone;

The Orgone Accumulator:
A simple device consisting of a box(or room or anything) covered with layers of metal (copper is widely used) and organic material (wood, plastics or resin)
It's believed that multiple layers of this would condense the orgone within the box, perfect for charging magical amulets and curing cancer.

The Orgone Generators/Orgonite:
Basically it's little bit's of metal mixed in with resin with a crystal in the middle. The crystal is usually cleansed or given some other enchantment.
it works on the same principle as the accumulator but the crystal then makes use of the orgone according to it's intent.
Since a cleansed crystal is usually used, the effect is that it absorbs the general environmental energy and transmutes it into clean energy.

The Chembuster:
A modified version of a cloudbuster (designed by Wilhelm Reich)
Basically it's a bucket of Orgonite but with 6 big copper pipes coming out of the top pointing to the sky, their are crystals in the base of the pipes.
It's meant to be able to make the weather much more healthy, no more weeks of nothing but gray sky's!
The theory is that it sucks the orgone from the clouds (which holds them together),
the old cloud-busters without the orgonite were said to accumulate all the dangerous Orgone and when it was discharged it could seriously harm people.
HOW COOL!!!

The Succer Punch:
It's effectivly a crystal wrapped in wire (a specially coiled wire) that has a 15Hz charge pulsed through it.
It is said to amplify the effect of the crystal and generate scalar waves.

I wrapped up a pole with silver foil and cling film an stuck a crystal on the end the other day,
It seemed to have a certain pressure too it, i think their might be something to it.
I'm going to try an make some Orgonite and if successful try some other stuff, to test the theory.

Wondering if any of you have come across Orgonite+friends and what you thought of it?

This post has been edited by Draw: Nov 27 2010, 10:09 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

th0th
post Nov 27 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I make orgonite. It's easy.

I've done much more elaborate orgonite with metal shavings, BBs (both copper and silver), and a variety of different crystals. Most of my pieces have multiple crystals.

My favorite two (both pyramidal) represent the polarities. The "male" has a herkimer diamond in the tip, a copper coil extending down towards the base, additional coils at each corner, with a copper-wire pentagram situated roughly in the middle, with an appropriate crystal for the elements in each sector. The "female" contains sea glass, a circular coil with amethyst and hematite, another double-terminated quartz crystal, and a pyramidal stack of BBs at the top.

I am at a loss for altars at present beside my music production desk; these sit atop my speakers. I find that they keep the energy clear wherever they are, and permeate it with the qualities of the crystals themselves. I keep them together so as not to throw a space out of balance. The female is more peaceful, grounding, and healing; the male is more forceful and energetic.

Adding a more traditional orgonite piece to the box holding my wireless router, which sits under my bed, had the immediate effect of improving my sleep and the clarity of my dreams.

--------------------
z:.a:. - mucro pondera divinus
[ 61 + 146 = 0 ] : [ ªnode + ªngel = ªur ]
AUMGN for the restless, ARARITA for the Rest.
<< sevenspiration dot vox dot com >> (blog)

+Quote Post

Draw
post Nov 28 2010, 06:24 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

That sound pretty dam good!
I suspect the potential for this method is rather lucrative, those pieces describe sound wonderful.

It occurred to me last night that a witch's jar has a lot in common with oronite, I've made a few of them already, classic spell!
Nails, broken glass an piss in a jar! so similar it looks like Orgonite is actually quite old tech!

+Quote Post

Draw
post Dec 2 2010, 11:22 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

A little while ago one of my two snails died (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

His name was Zebox Prime, he/she died of neglect and i was very upset.
My other snail 'Distinguished Man Of Plymouth' lived on.

So i scooped out most of the body and filled it with some stew and old poached egg,
I then mixed in quite a few magic mushroom spores and stuck in a crystal programmed to radiate energy that would promote mycelium growth and inhibit bacteria.
I then rapped the thing in 5 layers of silver foil+cling film to act as an accumulator.

I have yet to find out if this optimistic experiment will succeed, i will give it a few weeks.
It's optimistic because i didn't sterilize anything and the species i have isn't hardy to contaminants.

I checked on Distinguished Man Of Plymouth a few days later and he/she had died as-well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
The interesting thing is, an the reason for this post is that when i picked the late Plymoth up it felt like it was electricly charged,
like it was buzzing, very magical, an while the intense sensation could have easily been intensified by my loss of a friend, it hasn't stopped since.

Now, both snails would have been almost genetically identical due to coming from the same tank in the same pet-shop, they both spent the majority of their lives together,
so i'm wondering if some kind of natural symbolic energy transfer has occurred.
did i kill Plymouth by performing a strange death rite on Prime? or was it just neglect?..

I'm not sure i know yet but i'm putting a hold on my plan's to have an orgonite coffin for the time being.
I'm sure people must put symbols in this kind of place all the time to charge stuff up but i didn't realize how directly it worked.

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Dec 13 2010, 01:58 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Draw @ Dec 2 2010, 11:22 AM) *

So i scooped out most of the body and filled it with some stew and old poached egg,
I then mixed in quite a few magic mushroom spores and stuck in a crystal programmed to radiate energy that would promote mycelium growth and inhibit bacteria.
I then rapped the thing in 5 layers of silver foil+cling film to act as an accumulator.

...I've never heard of anything like this.

Scooping out the body and filling it with stew and a bit of poached egg??? Where are you getting this from???

I have no idea what killed Plymouth.

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

+Quote Post

Draw
post Dec 16 2010, 07:02 AM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

The experiment quite rightly failed, i can no more stem the breeding of bacteria than stop a river flowing.

I need to experiment more with this stuff, only Epoxy Resin is very expensive so i'm going to try builders foam.

+Quote Post

hecate8
post Sep 24 2013, 04:16 PM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Draw @ Dec 16 2010, 09:02 AM) *

The experiment quite rightly failed, i can no more stem the breeding of bacteria than stop a river flowing.

I need to experiment more with this stuff, only Epoxy Resin is very expensive so i'm going to try builders foam.

I don't know who started the organite thing, but it surely wasn't Reich, the discoverer of orgone energy. He would clearly have regarded the idea of organite a perversion of his work, and very much not consistent with orgonomy. Who came up with this idea?

--------------------
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse