Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 I Need Help Summoning, my guardian angel or guide
bernardo_4612
post Aug 10 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

So I haven't done anything but read (solomon..abramelin.armadel) I know I was born on a Wednesday which would be the arch angel uriel. I need help summoning my guardian angel. And I don't know the slightest thing to do. I know its not childs play but if someone can explain me how to do everything step by step. I would deeply appreciate . I have no temple or anything. If u can please explain it like you would a baby and give me the resources to carry this out. Thank you in advance

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Aug 11 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

first, it depends on how open you are to the invisible world - you need to open your mind and usually that means killing off some sacred cows, like the light is good and the dark is bad and i don't want to discern for myself but follow some easy, simple recipe

you are the temple, there is nothing else needed unless you want to do some basic ceremonial stuff like protections with incense, etc - no ceremonial rituals needed either unless you want to do such protections

the angel is already there, but is totally unaware of your desire

step 1) ask, every night, before you go to sleep and hold it as a mantra while you fall asleep - include in this that you have permission to do it - if this permission bothers you, then you have to work on that issue before anything will happen - if you don't know what to ask for do your homework first by looking everything up for yourself on the internet - nobody can hand this knowledge to you, you have to find it yourself - and take everything you read on the internet and in books with a grain, nah a whole shaker of salt, for there is much bullshit to wade through, but each usually has some small truth at its core, much like bullshit has grass at its core

step 2) when you get an answer. discern if this contact is what you wanted, and is who you actually called - there are shapeshifters everywhere and they will run to your call - learn the lbrp and the many other ways of protecting yourself from those who would deceive - realize that the biggest mistake this world ever made is equating reality with visibility, and embrace the invisible world that coexists with ours

step 3) always, always, always continue to discern (read the story of baalam in the bible)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

xXDaemonReignXx
post Oct 5 2009, 11:45 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Ive always thought of a gardian angels as the good nature inherited in all of us rather than an angel as such. Gardian angel just makes me think of those little cards you buy at Christian shops one for every day with a little prayer inside for your protector bwahahaha.
gardian angels make me laugh with the clean faces and perfect smiles I would rather worshop a half animal half man its more meanigfull and symbolic.

--------------------
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse