Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Weird Dreams I Remember
Wolfheart
post Jul 4 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ok I've usually lurked around this website but I'm trying to come out of my shell and communicate with the helpful people on this site.
I usually have weird dreams, and most of the times I'll remember them. Like a couple of minutes after I wake. These specific dreams weren't a nightmare just, an odd dream I'll usually have. (Sorry if you feel my description of my dreams lack detail)
I just wanted to see what the members of this site think my dreams mean or just comment.

Ok lets start with the most recent one I remember. For some reason when I remembered this dream it felt like I dreamt it before.
1) I was in this college like building, running. I remember going down these carpet stairs, on the left side there was glass windows (I guess acting like the wall). I stop and ask this lady if the phone she had was hers. The phone was a red color. The lady said it was and we argued over if it was or not. Then after arguing I leave the building and run through this deserted parking lot. (Somehow I end up in my grandma's neighborhood) It was night and the street lights gave off an old yellow light. I walk the end of the street and see a german shepard, I run up too it and hug it. (Remembering this I realize I was looking for dogs) Two more german shepards come running down a hill and greet me happily. Then while I was hugging all three german shepards, two dogs run to me (Sorry I dont know the breeds). Then a black car pulls up and I gather the dogs into the car. A boxer was rolling in the grass, once it saw me it ran into the car, finding a place to sit. I was getting worried because there was one more dog missing. Then a dog that looks like the one I have in real life (A mini dachshund) did my dog's waddle walk down the sidewalk. I cried for joy and quickly gathered the mini dachshund into the car. Once the dogs were in there, I find out the mini dachshund was the one I have in real life(her name is Gabby). Then I found out all of them were secret agent dogs. And then my dream ended.

Ok heres the second, this happened a while ago but this I remembered on what I felt during it.
2) This one is also taking place at night. And again I'm running, this time from an enemy. The landscape was like a worn down city. Everything was like a blue-ish grey hue color. Instead of running normally I was leaping from fence to fence. Then I remember hiding in this old building with tons of dust and cardboard boxes. The building was really skinny. It was in the shape of a rectangular-prism. My enemy was waiting for me outside in this clearing area, ready to fight me. I managed to gather enough courage to face him in the clearing. Then we start to fight. This wasn't your normal fist-fight, instead of fists we used magic, I was really thinking of powers when remembering not really magic. My enemy (who was male) hurled either an electric or fire ball at me. It hit straight into my stomach area. The weird thing is, it felt like I actually felt the force hitting me when I was just waking up. Like I could really feel what the ball felt like when it hit me in my dream. The sensation of feeling the force of the ball hitting me, only lasted a few seconds when I was waking. But when I was hit, I'm assuming thats when I woke up.

Thats it for now I'll post this other dream when I get my hands on a computer.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Jul 4 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

welcome wolfheart - i like your avatar, it reminds me of a teardrop, changing color as it falls

as for the dreams, they are typical - the first, searching for things the subconscious understands is missing, and the second, perhaps a glimpse into another area that might actually exist somewhere, like somewhere there actually was this duel via magic, and you were tapped into the experience of it, then when you got hit, you woke up - i have worn a magical cloak that spit electricity, shielding me as i walked through a shadowland, and rode on the back of something that i didn't know what it was that ran through time instead of distance

how come everybody's dreams are of fighting or danger? - mine are much more damp lol - like last night, i met someone and we started to get it on only to find she had passed out and i had to carry her draped over my shoulder, then her whole body disappeared and i was left with all her stuff - purse, clothes, etc - i was stuck carrying it around with me cause i didn't want it stolen or anything, then she shows up with the cops to get her stuff back and i said i was just being nice and seeing that it was protected while she was gone! - then we were on a stopped train, but outside it, and there were all these boxes and things that had fallen off the train and i was putting them back on the train and alerting the people that they belonged to that they had fallen off, and they just took them back and said thank you but it was like they didn't care about their stuff - more lessoning i guess, but lessoning in what? - oh please, not more ethics! - perhaps yet another lesson in losing attachments to material possessions, that material possessions don't really matter? - it was stuff they would had to have to do their job when the train got to where it was going, but they didn't seem to know or care that it was even missing - very weird

This post has been edited by esoterica: Jul 4 2010, 09:44 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Jul 4 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Secret agent dogs! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Sounds pretty cool.

(My dreams are usually of me typing stuff on forums.

Wait... what if I'm dreaming now?!)

This post has been edited by Vilhjalmr: Jul 4 2010, 11:48 PM

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

Wolfheart
post Jul 5 2010, 09:35 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Vilhjalmr: Yeah, I was wondering 'Why secret agent dogs?' All my dreams are weird-_- I had one where this dude in my class was flicking paper at me then I started flicking paper back o.O
esoterica Thank you for your thoughts on them:3 That battle one always puzzles me because I felt the force of the electric/fire ball.

Also I will post this specific one, but I'm being lazyx3 I'll try to post it tomorrow though

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Jul 5 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wolfheart @ Jul 5 2010, 10:35 PM) *

Vilhjalmr: Yeah, I was wondering 'Why secret agent dogs?' All my dreams are weird-_- I had one where this dude in my class was flicking paper at me then I started flicking paper back o.O

Because secret agent dogs are awesome.

I once had a dream (this is related, I promise. somewhat related.) that my school had formed an Inquisition and I was an Inquisitor. Another person was the Inquisitor General, and he ordered me to execute this girl. I didn't really like her before the dream, but in the dream I was appalled and heartbroken, and in the end decided to disobey his orders. We were probably going to kiss or something (me and the girl, not me and the Inquisitor General), but I always wake up before that happens. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) Anyway, the point is: I bet you totally have a crush on that dude now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol_2.gif)

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse