Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Astral Travel Theory
BalderAsir
post Dec 26 2008, 05:01 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hello all, i understand this is my first post, so i will introduce myself before I start.

i've had a massive interest in all things 'magic' especially astral projection. Now, i've never personally projected. I've gotten close, but hey, i'm still practising. Not in a rush for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Now i've got a theory in relation to astral projecting. From my understanding of quantum physics, which is still in its infancy, the human body is made up of energy. Now. the same can be said about astral bodies, that they are a form of pure energy. After a night of practising to project, i had a thought, once the projector has moved to a new location eg, from the bedroom to another house down the road (example only) then in theory, if the projector had enough skill or practise in controlling their 'energy' then one should be able to transfer their physical body to the same location then merge their astral and physical body together, effectivly allowing one to transport themselves from place to place.

I've been planning on practising and experimenting with this theory, after doing heaps and heaps of research into Quantum physics etc i'll chronical my progress and the evolution of my theory.

Now, that been said, what do others think? anything to share? is it possible? etc etc etc

Regards

BalderAsir

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mchawi
post Dec 27 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Was sitting in my room once late at night one night.... this was pre magick so I don't mind sharing.... think I was watching a film, Trainspotting, one of my favorite. Had had a run in with a strange person who I now know was a magician whilst on the train but am not sure if the two circumstances/incidences are connected... it started as a distinct presence, the moon was in full, adding to the scene, it being one of general eerieness.... this presence started out as a general feeling that someone was, ''there'', was in the corner of my room by the window, tallish, now, as time went on this presence became more and more dence building upon itself past the point where it could be disregarded as being a general ''feeling'' to it being a distinct being of shape... could feel its eyes, or at least where they would be, its solar plexus and general outline of its body slowly but assuredly ''downloading'' itself into the corner of my room.

To be honest I freaked out and thats about as far as it got. Not sure if it was human or not, think it was, wasn't menacing, negative, as other entities I have since had the misforutune of experiencing have been.... freaked out not through fear but in a general WTF kind of way. Do belive that what ever/who ever it was would have manifested as fully as possible to the point of being tangible and defintly visible to the untrained and naked eye. S/he/It had intention to do so.

Anyway... Franz Bardon claims that its possible to effect the material realm after much time practicing such things, another well noted author on the topic is one Robert Bruce... would also throw Mark Stavish in the mix for his research on the Body of Light although not much theory is involved the creation of a body of light may be the best way to achive what you are hoping rather than do so in the astral as the astral is a realm above the material one so the leap in time/space wouldn't be possible.... the level of dencity you are able to apply to your body of light (ectoplasm) on the other hand may well afford you the ability to be or appear in two places at once or transfer yourself fully into your own energy mass as it is seperate from your being... can exsist and function in this realm, the material (assiah) as well as on others.

Thats my two cents anyway... Vagrant Dreamer may well awe you with more information than I'm able to.

Intresting stuff.

Peace
.M.

This post has been edited by Mchawi: Dec 27 2008, 07:04 PM

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Jan 12 2009, 01:41 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(BalderAsir @ Dec 26 2008, 06:01 AM) *

Hello all, i understand this is my first post, so i will introduce myself before I start.

i've had a massive interest in all things 'magic' especially astral projection. Now, i've never personally projected. I've gotten close, but hey, i'm still practising. Not in a rush for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Now i've got a theory in relation to astral projecting. From my understanding of quantum physics, which is still in its infancy, the human body is made up of energy. Now. the same can be said about astral bodies, that they are a form of pure energy. After a night of practising to project, i had a thought, once the projector has moved to a new location eg, from the bedroom to another house down the road (example only) then in theory, if the projector had enough skill or practise in controlling their 'energy' then one should be able to transfer their physical body to the same location then merge their astral and physical body together, effectivly allowing one to transport themselves from place to place.

I've been planning on practising and experimenting with this theory, after doing heaps and heaps of research into Quantum physics etc i'll chronical my progress and the evolution of my theory.

Now, that been said, what do others think? anything to share? is it possible? etc etc etc

Regards
BalderAsir

Well uh, BladerAsir. Astrial projection is an art not everyone can master, but it's certainly something to behold (in the world of parapsychology it's called clairvoyance). I'm not sure you're still with us but someone else might find this topic of interest so I'll be speaking to the general public.

To astrially travel it's best you have a clean space to work in, meaning somewhere comfortable and (if you're somewhat of an experienced practitioner) shielding on the space your in, and on oneself. Your body needs to be in the SAFEST place you can think of, for obvious reasons. Next you'll have to comfort yourself, getting into the mind-frame of abstract thought because you'll need it in that other realm. I usually look at some art previously, to grease the mental filters.

We got the basic prep work out of the way, now for the meat of the conquest. I find it easiest (and most comfortable) to lie down somewhere dark, some find it best if they're in the Lotus position, or their general meditation stance; whatever works for you. Now remember to keep your eyes closed, using your mental acuity and abstract thought to "project" your body into your immediate surroundings. Some say it's easiest to do some deep breathing and count down from Ten to Zero very slowly, with each number your energetic body starts moving outside the physical one, at Zero you should be fully outside of the body. This may take a few tries. The most common thing I hear from people traveling astrially is that they see their energetic body from the third person, this is normal. If the steps have worked you should be looking at your physical body meditating in your vicinity, some people freak out at this stage and jump back in their bodies realizing "I can do it!"

IMPORTANT
Patients is the key, not everyone gets this on their first try. If one does succeed there are some warnings and things you should know in the field. You can ALWAYS find your body, think of a silver cord stretching from your physical body and your energetic body. If you should feel the need to come home simply pluck that chord like a guitar string and you'll find yourself back in your body with a jolt.

I hope this has answered your questions, please ask if you would either like to know more or you're having difficulty.

Good Luck,
Dancing Coyote

This post has been edited by Dancing Coyote: Jan 12 2009, 01:43 AM

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

benrachor
post Jan 20 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(BalderAsir @ Dec 26 2008, 09:01 PM) *

Regards
BalderAsir

I'm only going to make this comment because I found out myself the hard way too.

It's easier than you think, let me give you an example that really stumped me when I was learning.

Do you remember the last time you came home and walked into your house or apartment? Try and remember, Ok. Now "how" do you remember it? Do you remember the "memory" from a view point above and from the out side. Or do you remember it from the view as seen through your "eyes".

NOW think about this, it's harder to remember it from the view of your "eyes", but you did in fact see what you were doing didn't you when you walked in to you home or you have run into the wall. Try and remember things from your "eyes" view point.

Good practice is to put markers around you house/apartment. Sit in a room and try and walk around your house "astral" just by thought, seeing through your "eyes" and look at the markers as you go. After you open your eyes, get up and walk around your house and see if it looks the same.

It may be hard a first, but practice, practice and more practice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/connie_mini_oldman.gif)

This post has been edited by benrachor: Jan 20 2009, 09:12 AM

--------------------
"Acute sensitiveness is always associated with genius,"
"The power to perceive the Universe accurately,"
"To analyze, coordinate, and judge impressions,"
"Is the foundation of all Great Works."

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic