Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Anton Szandor Lavey
Despre Tine
post Feb 5 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

In the Satanic Bible, LaVey states that before one go to the Book of Leviathan they need to understand the Book of Belial (understand Earth before Water).

In the Book of Belial the very precise formula for a ritual is laid out, as well as all the required things.

Things meaning:
the alter (an alter of flesh, to be a bit more precise... specifically female flesh...)
a sword (if possible)
a challice
candles (all black, with exactly ONE white candle)
A bell
A gong
the symbol of Baphomet
Parchment made from (sheep) skin (so long as the sheep wasn't killed specifically to make parchment for the ritual).

I think that was about it, but there were probably a few other items required.

However, LaVey did mention as a side note that the required items and what-not could be modified, as could the ritual procedure.

So, how many have attempted a LaVeyan ritual, and/or how many have altered it to fit their needs and situations? Changed any of the tools? A favorite demon/devil to work with?

For fun, how many have used the Enochian Keys (as presented in the Satanic Bible)?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Wezzard
post Mar 28 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have a question about the Black Flame. What is it? I mean, I've been reading about it, and was wondering what it really was, and I never thought to just ask lol. So, what is the black flame, because I thought it was linked to your True Will, but, in another forum I was talking about it a little, and a member there said it wasn't.
Thanks in advance

+Quote Post

Venger_Satanis
post Apr 24 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

However, LaVey did mention as a side note that the required items and what-not could be modified, as could the ritual procedure.

So, how many have attempted a LaVeyan ritual, and/or how many have altered it to fit their needs and situations? Changed any of the tools? A favorite demon/devil to work with?

For fun, how many have used the Enochian Keys (as presented in the Satanic Bible)?

yes, anything can be modified depending on the magician's desires. feel free to change the ritual trappings, words, or gestures according to your aesthetics, availability, suitability, time, etc.

the gong, candles, even the pentagrams are there to fuel the magician's belief, to charge the unconscious mind. change subjective reality and you will be able to alter objective reality.

I have a question about the Black Flame. What is it? I mean, I've been reading about it, and was wondering what it really was, and I never thought to just ask lol. So, what is the black flame, because I thought it was linked to your True Will, but, in another forum I was talking about it a little, and a member there said it wasn't.
Thanks in advance

the black flame is hard to describe and others may have a different opinion. to me, the black flame is the Satanic gnosis... the infernal truth. i suppose it can be as abstract as the magician desires, but when you feel that you've really hit upon the core of something dark and powerful, then you've touched the black flame.

Ia Ia,

Venger As'Nas Satanis
Cult of Cthulhu High Priest

--------------------
http://www.CultofCthulhu.net

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Apr 29 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Concerning the Enochian keys, yes, I've used them in the standard Satanic Bible rites.
I think they work, by and large.
I must caution you though, through experience, about using the particular key that La Vey describes as being "A random lightning bolt." He means this! This key is mainly used for vengeance/destruction rites, but although it's powerful, it can cause serious problems for the operator in the manifestation of his hatred.

Example- I used it to attack a real jerk who was going round the neighbourhood mugging people, happy-slapping people, boasting how tough he was, and generally being a scumbag to decent people. One night after using this key in ritual against him, I bumped into him and he attacked me for nothing. I was forced to retaliate, and he ended up in hospital. Then his scumbag lowlife family, his uncles, brothers, daddy, [mom, auntie, budgie, houseflies etc] started running screaming round the place threatening to kill me etc, alerting their scummy little chav network to look out for me where I was, where I drank, etc, etc, etc.... [ad nauseam.] It caused me a lot of problems. Even though I done what I could to protect myself from this just as La Vey warns, you can't always count on covering every eventuality.

Safer for a revenge/justice rite is the one that he describes as a "Call for vengeance and the manifestation of justice."

+Quote Post

Demonica
post Jun 22 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #5

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

The black Flame Was Said to be Fueled by Samael DEAMON(Demon);
It was in a Book i read And the Lavey rituals
"you Don't have to use Sheep Skin you can use clean white sheet of paper