Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Heal Our Earth!, lets do it 17.7.2007
ile
post Jul 16 2007, 08:59 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hear is something truly close to my heart... please give it some time!

the is going to be a worldwide healing-meditation for our Loveable planet on 17.7.2007 at 11.11 Greenwich Mean Time...

just give your Loving Affection and Meditative Thought to our Most Dear Mother Earth at that time!

for more information, go to

www.firethegrid.org

Here's a part of the page:

The Story

We are now in a time when natural disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, and tidal waves are dramatically affecting our planet, and our lives on it. We now have the power to destroy this beautiful Earth quickly, with atomic power, or more slowly, with pollution and devastation of our resources, and overpopulation. I have been guided to tell you that we also have the very real power to save this planet, and to make it a loving and healthy place for ourselves and for future generations. Please take a few minutes to read my story. It will hopefully save our Earth.

I have a story to tell you that I know will be hard to believe in parts, but it has happened to me, and I cannot erase or deny any of it (though at times I wish I could). I am a "normal" woman who grew up in simple yet chaotic times. I am much like you in most every way. I always thought I would be the last one to have a miracle occur in her life, much less two miracles, and all that has happened since. Therefore the tale I tell could be of your life, and not mine. But seeing it is mine I guess I was meant to tell it.

What I want to establish first, is the fact that miracles do happen and they happen to people like you and me. What we need to make these miracles happen is to open ourselves to the communication that is all around us every day. Communication not from this world but from the world of our creator, the cosmos and the universe. The message comes from a distance, but you find it by going inside and believing. We can all create miracles within our lives, and that is one of the main points in writing this for you. I have no special tricks. Simply open yourself to the possibility that what I tell you is possible and that it is available to every person.

I will refer to God in many ways throughout this story. This is strange for me to refer to God in any sense, as I believed he had abandoned me a very long time ago. But I will refer to a prime creator of the cosmos and the universe, along with this earth that we live on every day. I call God the Prime Creator, because I want all those to understand that this story is completely unbiased and unprejudiced to any affiliation with any religion, and the God of my understanding is not only an earthly God, but a universal God. I will also refer to God as mother earth, Gaia, which I came to learn through this journey is the female piece of God. As in everything that is in our universe, you must balance darkness with light, peace with war, and recognize the two faces of God, the female and the male. We are all pieces of this Prime Creator. We are a part of God.

Two miracles happened in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. My son and I drowned in a flooded marsh and not only lived to tell the tale, but we are better than ever. I was "dead" for fifteen minutes. I was told by beings of light how to save myself, and my small son. And I was given a message on how to heal the Earth.

As you are reading this I ask you with all my heart to open yourself to the possibility of what I say. I feel it is imperative that we unite this world as one planet with one common goal - to establish peace and prosperity for all, not just the select few who were blessed to be in the right place at the right time. We are entering a new phase of humanity and what I will tell you in this website will help us as a race to assimilate the changes that the future will bring.

I have not had God in my life for forty years. I did however, as a child, chase the possibility of God. I felt that those people who had undying faith were the lucky ones, and the fact that I believed in nothing made me the loser. As a child I often spoke to God, but never felt heard or connected. It took life throwing me into a flooded marsh and drowning me, to open my eyes to the reality of how much we are all connected to the Divine power. It is showing up now more than ever. You can go on the internet and find thousands of hits about the next phase of humanity, the era of enlightenment and the time of change. These stories are in our religions and in the stories of the ancient cultures such as the Mayans, the Egyptians and the Native Americans. We have all been waiting for the moment when things would be different, for surely God will do something to save us from ourselves. Well there is something in the works, but God is merely directing it through people like me, and it will take the faith of people like you to create the reality. Once again I am getting ahead of myself but in the messages I am receiving, I am being given a way for us all to participate in a healing of mother earth, and a launching of the human race into a time of health, peace and positive change. But for this to happen, you will need to sit in meditation for just one hour of your life.

I once heard in the star trek series "resistance is futile." I did not want to be a messenger for God, but when God wishes our awakening, it will happen. So now I will tell you the truth of what happened to me, after a car accident that occurred in Nov. 2002.

My son and I were travelling to a friend’s house for an afternoon of play, when disaster hit. My car was swept into a flooded marsh after hydroplaning. The car landed upside down in this boggy marsh, and sank to the bottom. I tried to open the car's windows, but the power windows failed and we were trapped inside. I spoke with my tiny son who was four at the time, and assured him that mommy would get him out. The car was filling up quickly with the cold murky water and I held my son's coat tightly in my hand, while I waited to be fully submerged. I hoped that I could open the door after the car equalized with water and we would swim out. My final words to my little boy as the water came over his head was "hold your breath honey; mommy will have us out soon". I watched him take a large gulp of the remaining air, and the water took him. When I felt the last air pocket escape the car I tried the door. It wouldn’t budge! The other door was equally stuck. I struggled with the doors several times, to no avail. We were trapped and going to die.

At this point I took Evan’s little body and pushed it over the seat, hoping beyond hope that he would find air. As I struggled to free us from this coffin on wheels, I realized I had to breathe. As I drank the deep breath of water into my lungs, the fiery feeling added panic to the moment. I wanted my baby back and I swung my arms feverously about in an effort to find his body. I couldn’t, and I needed to breathe again. That is when I heard a voice, a calm majestic voice, directing me to relax. This voice cooed in my ear, reassuring me that all would be well. I was infused with the knowledge that if I fought the water, my rescuers would not be able to revive me when they arrived. The voice said that if I fought the water I would drown…no shit I thought, I get a wise ass ghost on my deathbed. The voice continued to give me instructions about what was to happen, and that all would be well if I just followed the instructions. I relinquished myself to this voice from beyond, and passed quietly into the other side.

While on the other side I saw beings of light, who once again assured me that my son and I would not only get out of this car, but we would both be fine. They were definite in explaining that I must follow instructions implicitly and not lose faith in their words. I was told to have faith that I would be divinely directed, and I was.

It took my rescuers fifteen minutes to pull my lifeless body from that car, and another seven minutes of CPR to revive me. As my body bolted upright, I blurted "get my baby out of the car". Twenty two minutes had passed, the rescuers jumped back into the freezing bog to retrieve my son, knowing against hope, that he was dead. It took rescuers another five minutes or so to get my boy free from that car. His limp body was transported to the IWK Children’s Hospital, where he was immediately hooked to every machine known to mankind.

The team of emergency doctors and neurologists were waiting for me. They assured me that my sweet little boy was indeed brain dead, and in addition to this, his internal organs were full of blood. He was haemorrhaging throughout his body and his organs were non- viable. Things were the most bleak I have ever known. That is when the voice came to me again. "Have faith child." The doctors advised me to unplug my baby and let him pass peacefully, for even if a miracle happened and he did live, he would be a vegetable. "No quality of life", is all I remember thinking. Once again I heard the voice, "have faith". For that moment the doctors agreed to keep Evan on life support, but advised me not to hold out any hope. He had less than one percent chance of living and then he would continue to be hooked to all these machines for the rest of his life. Remember, I had no God, so I could not even call for guidance. It was in the quiet of my first moment alone, that I was given the instructions. "Follow the instructions implicitly", memories of the visions and the voice in the lake flooded back to me. There was someone there with me, I was sure of it, and I decided to listen carefully. I was instructed to rebuild my son’s aura by infusing his little body with the auras of others. Twenty minutes at a time was one of the first rules; for if it was longer, you would drain the aura of the giver. They instructed me to parade loving people through Evan's room, each depositing their own energy field into his lifeless body. They were to do this by connecting their flesh to his flesh and allowing their energy to run through his body, and then to give Evan their “gift." If they sang, they were to sing. If they were story tellers, tell a story, and so on. Infuse him with positive energy and your love and your talents, and this will revive him.

I proceeded against hospital protocol to send loving humans into my son’s room every half hour. They then followed the instructions and gave their gift of love. This procession lasted twenty four hours a day, for three days. Dozens and dozens of people came. They "camped out" everyday and every night; loving trusting souls infusing his lifeless body with fresh energy. The fact that I was able to convince the hospital to allow this unorthodox behaviour to happen was a miracle in itself, but on the third day, after 72 hours of constant vigil, my boy opened his little eyes and recognized me. He was back!!!

The doctors were baffled. They continued to tell me that he would never walk or talk or be a normal child again. However their words this time had no effect on me. The guidance and direction from my spiritual light beings had proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would be fine; after all, my "friend" in the lake had told me so.

Within the first week Evan had recovered all his body functions, and by the end of the second week, he was running down the halls to the hospital playroom. This was indeed an incredible miracle. What had I done to deserve such reprieve by our Almighty Creator? I didn’t know nor did I care. I wanted to take my son home and be done with the whole nightmare. This is when I realized that I might be done with my light friends, but they were not done with me.

I continued to hear the voices and be directed with both visions and seeing auras. Needless to say, I was more than a little freaked out. As time passed I would ask "What do you want of me?" They would speak of the love for the universe and how things have gone terribly wrong. Humanity has spiralled out of control, and has lost its true connection to God and to this Earth. They want desperately for me to give the humans of this world a message from "beyond," that we have inside of us the power to unite this planet as one race with peace and prosperity for all. This power lies inside us all, and when combined with the loving energy of other humans, we can do for this planet what we did for my son. We can revive this Earth and catapult it into healing. With this healing will come a new phase of humanity. We will have a time of peace and harmony. All it will take is our intention, as a united group, and one hour of our time.

So as the voices and visions unravelled I was given the guidance of how to make this all happen. However it will take many of us on this planet to see to the success of the project. As they told me to rotate the humans through my son’s room, they have told me to unite humanity from every corner of the globe. Not every human, just representatives from every corner. We can do this. We need to unite enough people to fire the divine energy system of this planet and jump start it like we did with my boy.

This global project of loving intention is completely possible. Your intention to make it happen can change the outcome of this planet. I will discuss the details of the plan in phase three of this website. I will give you the directions to follow, and you will see how little it will take for you to become an ambassador of light to our home, planet Earth. I beseech you to join me when we fire the Earth grid on July 17, 2007 at 11:11 Greenwich Mean Time. — 14:11 (2:11 PM) in your time zone — and add your energy to this project. I promise you, just one hour of your time and you can help heal this planet, and help create peace among all people. My son and I are examples of the power of positive energy, and what humans are truly capable of when they unite with the intention of love. Love is the universal language of our world, and the world beyond.

Light and love be with you and welcome to the next phase of humanity; be part of the excitement and please join us.

Thank you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

fiona
post Jul 17 2007, 05:17 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi ile
Its 4am where i live and i am joining in the meditation. Im so glad you posted something about this and a little surprised you were the only one!
peace (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hands.gif)
fiona

--------------------
fiona

+Quote Post

Paradox
post Jul 17 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #3

The White Chaos ~Praecantrix~
Group Icon

It was 7:11am where I am and I joined in on the meditation.

I hope all goes well.

~Paradox~

--------------------
~Paradox The White Chaos~
~Praecantrix~
IPB Image

+Quote Post

fiona
post Jul 17 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

OK.... I will share my experience with the meditation last night. I went into a deep meditation fast, expressed what i wanted to bring to the grid, felt very connected, blissful. that was the instruction for participating in this meditation, everyone on the planet at the same time experiencing and expressing their bliss. If you were not able to be awake for the event you were to write down what you wanted to share, basically a permission slip to be included.
That was the first red flag for me.
I felt if it was a benevolent healing , why the head count? So being the curious scorpio that i am I went into this knowing it may be un -savory but still with an open mind, I really wanted it to be a wonderful earth healing.
After i shared my bliss, i asked who is throwing this party (more respectfully put of course) and I was shown the top half of a few ornate helmets, looked like something from middle earth, my view panned back to where i could see an army, still ok nothing that i felt was disturbing. Then I got closer to the armor and saw it was bio-mechanical, the pace of activity was like a beehive, thats when i said no thank you and broke my circuit. I never saw their faces, im sure that was a good thing.
I can share more later...
Peace
fiona

--------------------
fiona

+Quote Post

Paradox
post Jul 17 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #5

The White Chaos ~Praecantrix~
Group Icon

Lol, Kinda weird because the night before I couldn't really sleep. I kept getting what was like sigils/symbols/insignias sent to me, they were all jumbled together. Then during the actual meditation I was funneling my energy into the earths core and it was like I was the only one O_o then I started to feel other signatures tuning in and going for it. Then I saw all those symbols again. Anyway at the earths core, it seem kinda weakened and drained, and there was this like black squiggly tentacle thing in there. I left well enough alone and I retreated out of the meditation. Live to fight another day much, I'm not into going somewhere half cocked. But after that I felt really aggressive and hot, my head was pounding and my heart was racing. I don't know what it was but hopefully all the love beams people were shooting killed it... if not I'll go back down and finish the job when I HAVE REINFORCEMENTS! And by reinforcements, a working knowledge of what I'm dealing with.

--------------------
~Paradox The White Chaos~
~Praecantrix~
IPB Image

+Quote Post

ile
post Jul 21 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #6

Initiate
Group Icon

It is highly interesting what you write, because I felt such a huge wave of rage and hopelessness before the grid-meditation. I started by tuning in to the meditation by doing my usual practises of pranayama, kriya and meditation. This lead to the opening up for me to the vibrations of the "ground"-energies, wich made me more confident as I have only just a couple of months ago realized with the help of my techers that I have practically no connection to the ground. Of course my lower self had reasons for covering that part away because of the violence I had gone through during my first years of living. This made me feel quite at ease with the energies of aggression and blaming when they started to come in the beginning of the grid-meditation. That is when I realized that I had only scrached the surface of it and then I somehow got through and felt the flow of something nice through me in to the Earth. The time whent fast and after finishing there was the usual feeling of ease with the additional knowledge of healing in my stomach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) some work had been done. Beautiful.

By the way... thanks for giving the comments... it lifts my spirits (though still keeping my feet on the ground (with effort)) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

nametheflame
post Nov 17 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #7

Initiate
Group Icon

They would speak of the love for the universe and how things have gone terribly wrong. Humanity has spiralled out of control, and has lost its true connection to God and to this Earth. They want desperately for me to give the humans of this world a message from "beyond," that we have inside of us the power to unite this planet

smiles ile

Amazing and beautiful story.
I am happy to know that you and your son were saved, it was a very inspirational story to say the least, and wow!

It's hard to comment on something so beautiful and real, but I just had to grab the quotes and quote the above as I did....
I could never work out how the times we live in now are any different from any other time?
ok we have the power to instantly wipe us all of the face of the earth at the push of a button, and the climate is changing and the over population thing and environmental stuff too yes...

Isn't our history, well, at least as it is recorded in the history books, isn't our history a rather bloody one? ....ok let me go a little deeper ....
What is the criteria for a messed up world or planet or what is the criteria for a
universe and how things have gone terribly wrong. Humanity has spiralled out of control,
? I mean didn't we or hasn't the world always been spiralling out of control? no matter the time or epoch? ... am I making any sense?
It seems to me even if the planet is on its last legs that it will make no difference if it was a healthy planet, because at the end of the day the planet and all that lives on it is subject to great wars and famines and diseases and god knows what else....
I mean wasn't it only recenlty that there was a world war? in which millions and millions of people died ? .......
What is this about voices comming from the divine telling people that mother earth must be saved? ....... saved from what? exactly? ...her end? and if her end? what end is that and for whom? and how? and when? ... in this world or the next world ? in who's world? in who's life? ......
Life goes on wether we are here or not.....I cannot understand the '' mother earth '' thing... mother earth cannot life forever ......and even if she did, it would only mean that wars, famine, starvation, and man's beast rule her as he has always done....what is mother earth?
While we sit and prey for '' mother earth '' to be healed '' millions and millions of '' mother earth's '' children live in fear ... countless numbers of people suffer in wars and famines, and god knows what else.......could somone tell me what is meant and what the purpose is and why ... ''mother earth'' must be saved?

smiles ..

--------------------
''there ain't nothing more alien to me than that which I know''

+Quote Post

flyingmojo
post Nov 17 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

You raise good questions, nametheflame, and I understand your confusion. I am one of the "save the Earth" proselytizers, so I will do my best to express my views on the issues you raise.
Yes, humanity's history is indeed a bloody one. Yes, the earth has always been subject to wars, famine, etc
The point is we are reaching a critical mass. We have reached a crossroads, and if we allow our history to dictate our future, if we allow ourselves to continue the way we are, then we will have no future.
Last night, I saw a really lame Disney movie, Ratatouille. But there was an excellent dialogue between the father rat and son rat that makes a great point in this context:
Remy: [defiantly] No. Dad, I don't believe it. You're telling me that the future is - can only be - more of this?
Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: [Remy turns to leave] Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.

Plus, the whole mother earth thing. We must, we MUST realize that this planet is not just a big lump of matter with stuff living on it. It is a living, conscious entity. Atoms make up cells, cells make up organs, organs make up bodies, bodies make up ecosystems, ecosystems make up planets, and so on and so on. Everything has its place. Every species on the planet serves a purpose in the balance of the planet's health and integrity. You wouldn't want a surgeon reaching into your body, eliminating things, and saying, "Oh you didn't need that...You can live without this". How long before your health is in severe danger.
The truth of the matter is that we too serve a purpose on this planet. As conscious beings, we are its responsible stewards, but we have forgotten this and have fallen away from ourselves and the planet. This falling away began ages ago, but has only now in the last century reached a breaking point.
We live in a conscious universe that has its foundation in harmony. Nature is proof of this. It therefore comes as no surprise to me that we are not alone in our concern for an out of balance situation. In Chinese medicine, a sick person is one who is out of balance in one area or another. The purpose of treatment is to rebalance and restore the harmony. Why should it be any different for the earth, which is indeed out of balance?
The realization alone that the earth is a living entity begins this process of rebalancing because a huge part of the problem, if not the problem itself, is our misperceptions and ignorance.
While we sit and prey for '' mother earth '' to be healed '' millions and millions of '' mother earth's '' children live in fear ... countless numbers of people suffer in wars and famines, and god knows what else

In answer to this, I will quote from Chief Seattle:
Will you teach your children what we have taught our children? That the earth is our mother? What befalls the earth befalls all the sons of the earth.

This we know: the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. All things are connected like the blood that unites us all. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself...

By praying for the healing of Mother Earth, we are praying for the whole web of which we are a strand.

This post has been edited by flyingmojo: Nov 17 2007, 05:31 PM

--------------------
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
Einstein

+Quote Post

nametheflame
post Nov 17 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

[quote
By praying for the healing of Mother Earth, we are praying for the whole web of which we are a strand.
[/quote]

smiles, Flyingmojo

yeh, I get it and I think I get what you mean..........
I for one have always thought of the earth as a living entity in more ways than I can begin to be able to express I think lol ...
but even though I share in many ways the '' initial '' postiveness in what you say , and I whole heartedly agree with that postive energy as '' it '' is only postive and can only be a good thing '' initially ''. Its just that I guess I see things differently profoundly different to how you see them , but paradoxically the points connect lol rather like a fantastic contradiction lol on my part ...but yeh I so agree with your positive meaning and what you said as I have quoted makes all the sense in the world , yes we are the strand in the web, but that strand is forever bound in braking the web, I wish so wish I could see as you........since I was 15 years old I have been telling my friends about the changes that are taking place right now in our time....it's curious how I mention that here lol .......
I have always seen time as a replica of itself past present and future ... I can't explain it in technical terms ....one day I will and must as I have a need to.
Light is always better than darkness ..... and overall light energy is more favourable.... especially in these times .....
You have a positive message to share, but I would need to live a few more lifetimes I think before I could even begin to understand or even rewind my own understanding ......
I don't think I even have the brains to put out on paper or even type the explanations or visions I was given ...... sometimes.....things are so complex that they are not even worth trying to dig up from the inner self ........

Mother Earth, she will live, she as I see it lives the phases of a single human life, she is young and pure in thought at the beginning, then she becomes a beautiful all bearing and giving mother, giving all she can to her children, she gives and gives untill she cannot give anymore, she becomes old and frail, and her children forget about her .....she becomes sad even lonely ...waiting for her children to remember her .... but the children ...... ?

smiles

--------------------
''there ain't nothing more alien to me than that which I know''

+Quote Post

flyingmojo
post Nov 18 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

yes we are the strand in the web, but that strand is forever bound in braking the web, I wish so wish I could see as you.

I remember someone telling me once that they wondered if the earth was actually dead, and human beings are that agent of decay, like maggots.

I can't go there, tho. As a Hermetic to the core, I believe that God incarnates as consciousness to experience itself, to BE. And consciousness incarnates as life in order that it may learn about itself, to grow, to evolve (not in the Darwinian sense). Every moment of every day is the moment of creation at the center of consciousness, for every single wave of the ocean (for we are individual waves of a great ocean; but where does the wave end and the sea begin, and vice versa?) . In other words, as you are reading this, God is exploring itself (my words) through itself (your mind). In this way, little by little, step by step, you come to know yourself more fully; God comes to know itself through God's incarnation as you. One day, you will come to know the totality of yourself, as all beings eventually will. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

God becomes matter, desires to know matter, so that matter may come to know God. I believe this is the true meaning of the exile from Eden, and our eventual return. This is also what the Great Work is all about. Consciously and deliberately engaging in the universal evolutionary current.

It is because I believe this that I cannot believe that the human species as a whole has no hope, and has never had any to begin with; that we are "forever bound in braking the web". Nothing is forever bound to anything. Just as one individual can awaken, so can a whole species, as a single egregore, if you will (I love that term).

I have always seen time as a replica of itself past present and future ... I can't explain it in technical terms ....one day I will and must as I have a need to.

I don't understand, but sounds interesting. Would love to hear it if you feel up to it.

sometimes.....things are so complex that they are not even worth trying to dig up from the inner self ........

The inner self is precisely where the most beautiful and complex insights arise! It's always worth it! Their complexity is what leads you deeper into the inner self.

cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
Einstein

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse