Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Calling For Black Magick, seriously, this is 100% serious
CaptainYuzuki18
post Nov 24 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Alrighty, prepare yourself...its an interesting one.

If you go on www.uspsychic.com, under power vault at the bottom it has "books of shadows". I have the dragon one, it was a gift. Problem is, the shit doesn't work.

However, I know the ability to write things and having them happen is real and I indeed know the dangers. I'm not gonna turn myself into Oprah Whinfry with my own TV show, fame, etc. I just want to fix a few things in my life and then never use it again. No limits on it. Is there a certain way to right it or a sigil/symbol to draw on the page??

So you in? Or know someone who would be?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Nov 24 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(CaptainYuzuki18 @ Nov 24 2009, 08:02 PM) *

Alrighty, prepare yourself...its an interesting one.

If you go on www.uspsychic.com, under power vault at the bottom it has "books of shadows". I have the dragon one, it was a gift. Problem is, the shit doesn't work.

Uh..... well, yeah. Did you see the website? That's like being offended that it didn't work when someone told you to click your heels together three times and say "there's no place like home." No one should have expected it to work in the first place.

(there, I got it, so for the rest of this thread let's be constructive!)

However, I know the ability to write things and having them happen is real and I indeed know the dangers. I'm not gonna turn myself into Oprah Whinfry with my own TV show, fame, etc. I just want to fix a few things in my life and then never use it again. No limits on it. Is there a certain way to right it or a sigil/symbol to draw on the page??

First of all, there is no quick fix. Anyone who told you there was lied. Even quick fixes have problems that are usually bigger than the ones the fix solved in the first place. I don't mean super magical Charmed™ kinds of problems, I mean winning the lottery creates tax problems which leads to debt problems, etc. Real life stuff.

That said, yes there is a correct way, but I don't think it works like you're hoping it does. There are multiple correct ways, actually, some are more long and complicated than others. Some are more direct and easy, but don't work quite as quickly, others work quickly but take a long time to execute (skinning a calf at a particular time and day to make your own consecrated parchment is step ONE, impractical if you aren't a farmer, or know someone who is... and will assist you in skinning a calf for your 'satan magic').

Look in to sigilization, austin osman spare, chaos magick (with the K). You might consider making a more general study of magic and broadening your understanding of what magic will do for you right now. The primary thing in your way is you - write whatever you want however you want and if you still haven't dealt with the internal elements that want to sabotage you, then mostly your magic will fail no matter what lengths you go to. If you can hand produce and procure your own parchment, quills, inks, candles, metals, crafting tools, ritual space and altar, garb, etc.... then likely your magic will work because you've already shown yourself that you can accomplish your will depsite obstacles and difficulties. So when you do magic your self says, "Okay, well, I can accomplish my will when I want to so..."

Londa Marks is a crook, apparently. 3000.00+ for a custom spell? Give me three thousand dollars and some blood and i will cast you a spell that will most definitely work for you. I would have to come up with materials to spend half of that on one spell. She's either rolling in it or very disappointed. I mean, you get A CANDLE (or 9 candles) after paying for some of these spells. Not even a whole kit! I mean, for 3k I'll at least send you a human skull set with a solid gold emblem.

Your name and birthday is not enough to do magic for you. Nor is telling you that your barnes and noble journal (yeah, I mean it, they sell for like 30$ retail, who knows what wholesale price she gets them for) is magical going to make it so. If you make no personal investment (worrying about whether your money is well spent or not is not that) then she can't do magic for you and neither can anyone else.

So welcome to the forums, have a look around, I hope you learn something here - maybe it was a happy thing that you encountered this fraud and landed here.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Kath
post Nov 25 2009, 03:02 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

(there, I got it, so for the rest of this thread let's be constructive!)

hehe, okie dokie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

write things down to make them happen? eh... not really sure I'm on board with that concept of magick. (remembering vagrant's statement) yeah, that about sums up my input I'm afraid.

ask yourself this though: what is the difference between wishful thinking and manifesting Will?

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Nov 27 2009, 05:47 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

$90 for a book of shadows? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif)

I bought mine for five bucks at Wal-Mart. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Nov 28 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #5

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

even i'm not evil enough to charge 90$ for that hunk of junk!

mama always said i would wake up one day, and (yawn) i get up this morning and see that some people are just downright predators without a single moral fiber left in their conscience

they have hardened their hearts against maat, and have made their gods out of money

and think of the karma produced by a scam like that! - each generation produces some ethical degenerates, but these 'new agers' take the cake (and sell it too lol)

what an twisted illusion we have now! - chain them to the bottom of the pool, show them how nice it is once you get out of the pool, then feed off them as they try so hard to climb out - now that's black magic by pros!

i know i don't get out much, but is magick gone the way of 'paranormal radio', where everybody and his brother now has a show to bilk the populace with tales of excitement and treasure and romance and immortality?

it sure looks like it!

i'll just stay poor and wholistic, thanks

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Nov 28 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #6

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

The sad part is the hucksters and the crazies give EVERYONE in this field a bad name. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Gigakach_02.gif) Usually the two are separate, sometimes not, but this site is fraud plain and simple.

Want to get some basic spellbooks that actually do something? Google 'Anna Riva' and you'll find quite a few. Most of her stuff is US style Hoodoo, which may or may not be your thing, but I can guarantee you that the money you pay for those or books like Agrippa, the Keys of Solomon, etc. will be far better spent than on that BS.

As for writing things down to make them happen: if you *just* write them down then nothing will happen, but if you write them with intent and put some energy behind it, well, I know from experience that this method is good for getting things started. Identifying what you want is the first step to getting it, whether it's an object or a solution to a problem. Maybe it's just psychological, but if it works, who cares? The thing is you don't have to shell out $3K to learn this--I found this out on my own back when I was in junior high school for FREE.

@Esoterica: AMEN. It's one of the reasons I don't get along with the overwhelming majority of the people in the New Age movement. Makes me wonder what's going to happen to Dr. Ray (the dude who ran the AZ sweat lodge where three people died) in the days ahead. Let's just say I'm glad I'm not him...

This post has been edited by Darkmage: Nov 28 2009, 11:53 AM

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Nov 29 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #7

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

>>Let's just say I'm glad I'm not him

or just starting out now in these days of charlatans! - i think of all those psionics folk running around now looking for proof magick exists, and then i remember the thousands of pictures of turn-of-the-century spiritualists with the cotton-wool ectoplasm and realize there's still a sucker born every minute - i wonder if its the increase in suffering making them look for escape that brings them, and then the predators, out of the woodwork - if that's the case, then there's even worse to come

damn oh why do i have a conscience that bewares the destruction of maat?!?!? - i too could be living in sedona arizona under a huge red ocher castle in the sky and have money in the bank and all the riches and comforts of the illusion, but alas i have no extra money and my base is not just in this world but many, and those siren comforts on other worlds are just so much useless baggage

i have made not vinegar but sweet wine of the sour grapes of this physical existence, matriculated this illustrious high school, and i will take that wine with me as a honor gift for those i meet when i party down with those of the 13 worlds

suc itur ad astra!

edit: if these posts mean nothing to you, then so be it, but to others it is a pep-talk, and intuitive instruction, and clues to secrets never seen - i have given up direct instruction, casting my pearls before swine was never one of my favorite pastimes anyway since pastime hardware was replaced by a fast food franchise long ago - nowadays we eat hamburger, but in those days we ate solid food of leeks and were often even moody! - obfuscation isn't just a terminus, it is an arte, so if these wods mean nothing, or fail to conjure up old memories, then just leave them be to percolate

This post has been edited by esoterica: Nov 29 2009, 09:33 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse