Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Outer Order Wand Of Double Power, Basic Question then I'm out of your hair...
Bryan
post Dec 15 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

93 everyone,

I would like to ask a question about the "Outer Order Wand of Double Power", as from what I can determine from the Cicero's Secrets of a Golden Dawn Temple I can build and create one. My basic question is, without having to run out and purchase the Ritual Use of Magical Tools Has anyone made, designed, whatever with this wand. I am looking for any basic relating information I can to the wand, and its creation beyond what is described in about a page and a half. I have already begun construction but I need to know if there are finishing touches necessary then the basic "black and white at 10 inches" Any assistance would be welcome, links, articles to look up (I have just about every Golden Dawn and Thelemic text produced and out there, minus Gems of the Equinox Thank you again, 93

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Dec 19 2008, 02:31 PM
Post #2

Theurgist
Group Icon

Try and get a good quality piece of wood to use. I tried to go cheap and it warped on me, whole thing was crooked and had to throw it away and start over. Apply a light grain sandpaper to smooth any nicks and apply a good layer of gesso so the final colors pop. Paint then seal. I personally think the spray on kind of sealant is easier to use, the liquid that comes in a can is a pain to deal with and if you spill it, it is not coming up... ever....

Finally there is no specific consecration ritual for it, use alone will consecrate it over time.

Good Luck!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bryan
post Dec 19 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #3

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Thank you very much! I was trying to seek exactly what you told me, it requires no specific rituals for consecration. I've completed it I will post some pics around here sometime soon.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2024 - 12:35 AM