Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Spirits Of Mars And Saturn ?
Jyoti
post Jun 14 2011, 08:08 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

i was Looking around for information regarding to Spirits of Mars and Saturn . In the PME of Franz Bardon, there are information about the Spirits of Other Five Planets; but when it comes to Mars he just mentioned the Names only and in case of Saturn, He had Blantly Refused to give any information about the Spirits of Saturn.

Could you Kindly say anything about it ? All help will be Greatly appreciated ! Thank you ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/worthy.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SororZSD23
post Jul 3 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Greetings again Jyoti. I have not familiiarized myselft with Bardon's work. YOu might want to post your Q in the ceremonical magick forum because I think you want info from people who have background in, say, Solominc magick. Look into work of Cornelius Agrippa or the later book the Magus by Francis Barrett (which plagerizes Agrippa). It would be in there.

My experience with planetary magic comes from working with the Arbatel--a 16th century grimoire that has a section on planetary magick. It differs from other grimoire of its time.

--------------------
Leaving aside those principles of magic that play on the superstitious and that, whatever they be, are unworthy of the general public, we will direct our thoughts only to those things that contribute to wisdom and that can satisfy better minds . . . -from De Magia by Giordano Bruno (born 1548; burned at the stake February 16, 1600).
My Webpage

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse