Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Suggestions From The More Experienced To Improve My Success Rate
tantragirl
post Jul 24 2007, 08:00 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hey there everyone.Im in need of some suggestion to help improve my success with CM.

i have worked some CM before..i did try Konstantino's method of evocation a few months ago.results were subpar,only entities that came forth through his method were gremory and vassago.Gremory came when i called twice,but didnt fulfill her bargain for me..Vaasago i asked for help monetarily and he helped in a way i didnt think off...I asked for money to solve my financial issues and what occured was after the conjuration i kept finding 10 bucks here and there in places i didnt expect..like under my cupboard,in the pocket of my jeans,in a long forgotten wallet compartment..

Seer didnt reply what so ever(i had a feeling that he didnt like me very much),Hagith also didnt bother as well. i had more success calling upon the elementals like the undines and salamanders with Levi's method,but they just came in one big swarm all around my place of calling like a swarm of locusts outside of my magic circle.I couldnt control them so i banished them.

Any ideas guys?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

altpath
post Jul 29 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Well it sounds to me like you have some natural talent, so my suggestion is to just keep working on it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Same thing here with Hagith and gremory. I got nothing with them, no results. I suggest you get a hold of crowleys liber 777 (you can find a PDF of it easily online if you don't have it already), and in the first section you'll find the hebrew names for the planets. In the PDF skip straight ahead to page 11, and there you'll find the hebrew names for the planets, shabbathai (saturn), Tzedeq (jupiter), etc. Look at the hebrew there for those names. If you don't know any hebrew, start learning (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

Add an aleph-lamed to the end of those names, so you get shabbathaiel or tzedeqel, the angelic rulers of the spheres of saturn and jupiter. Do this with all the names of the spheres. The saturn angel is also known as shabathiel and the jupiter angel is also known as zedekiel.

The idea is that according to the hebrews, every object and thing that has a name, has an angelic ruler. So the ruler of a sword would be swordiel, although don't take that too seriously, since you'd need a hebrew dictionary to find the word for sword and add the aleph lamed at the end of it. Remember that hebrew is right to left, so it would be lamed to the left, and aleph to the right of it.

Now the angelic rulers are the best angels to work with if you're just starting out for a couple reasons. Archangels are too high up in rank to really help out a novice. They can teach you great things, but they might look down at you in a snooty way until they feel you're at their level. I've found this is very true and it can be dissapointing. Intelligences (like hagith) can also be snooty if they think you're not thinking things through enough or if they just don't like you. Demons are also snooty and like to be constrained most of the time, and of course a novice doesn't have the will power to do that.

So the angelic rulers are the best to work with, because they're intelligent, do what is within their power to do, and command elementals and other angels for you to get the job done. Elementals are very difficult to control, even undines (which I've worked with with varying degrees of success) can get out of hand. You don't want to piss off an undine, cause you might end up with several months of bad plumbing, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif). And of course, the angels do things in the physical world, which is what every magician goes for in the beginning. zedekiel can get you a job, money, good luck in general or with women, and everything else within jupiters sphere of influence.

So you'll need to make a seal for each of those angels, but that's not hard. Use the hebrew rose cross or the planetary kamea. It takes a little bit of work but it's worth it since you already seem to have the talent and abilities to work evocations.

BTW, CM is not just evocation. Take a look at the planetary pentacles in the Greater key of solomon (also available in PDF), they are fantastic as talismans and get really good results. Some of those in there aid with manifestations and forcing a spirit to do your will. Maybe if I had used the first pentacle of venus, I could have forced hagith to do my will?

--------------------
www.occult-desires.com/english/
Lust/Love, Money, Healing, Divinations - SpellWork with Daemonic Aid

www.occult-desires.com/espanol/
Ahora disponible en Espaņol, con servicios mas baratos para los Mexicanos.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse