Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Etheric And Other Forms
Michael
post Aug 9 2005, 09:40 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I need a way of projection in which I can stay in astral as long as I would like and that my consciousness and mental faculties would function just like in physical or better.

Can anyone provide some tehcniques for etheric or a similiar kind of projection which would be stronger ?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DollHouseKitty
post Aug 9 2005, 10:49 AM
Post #2

Göttin Ewig
Group Icon

Practice. You cannot expect yourself to just be able to linger in the astral for hours for as long as you want too without the claim of experience.

A tip: For beginners, do it when your exhausted. Your mind will relax easier, and you'll achieve a sort of lucid state faster. If you have the typical feelings of falling sideways, allow yourself to fall, by either not thinking about it, and just going...or shifting your body onto it's side, to allow for easier lifting.

Thinking of your physical self will ground you instantly, and sometimes that can be something painful. Control and mastery of your mind is essential.

--------------------
Die Göttin Lebt Withen Ich, Unterstützen und schützend.
Raise That Beautiful Energy
Deep Funk Energy
More Beauty
Phoenix

+Quote Post

Michael
post Aug 10 2005, 10:41 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

There are ways to reconfigure astral matrix with different kind of energies.

I can stay in astral for a decent ammount of time. I was asking for another kind of reply.

+Quote Post

Bb3
post Aug 11 2005, 02:45 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

What method of projection are you using right now? What's stopping you from staying in the astral? How long have you been projecting? Do you know how to astral travel?

--------------------
Mad skillz

+Quote Post

DollHouseKitty
post Aug 11 2005, 11:38 AM
Post #5

Göttin Ewig
Group Icon

I'm sorry, but "Astral Matrix" sounds so...hollywood and glamour.

And I don't see how I didn't answer your original question. Practice. Sorry that I can't give you a quick fix, but matters like these don't work that way. Why would you want to stay in the astral anyways? What is it here that your running from?

So, I give you again, practice, and complete control over your mind. I DID give you the correct answer the first time, by way of understanding your question. I noticed nothing wrong with it.

--------------------
Deep Funk Energy
More Beauty
Phoenix

+Quote Post

Michael
post Aug 11 2005, 04:12 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Dear DollHouse , there are many ways to change the nature of your projection.

You can for example transfer your etheric matter from your physical to astral body using your solar plexus. When you do that rightly , you can stay in astral as long as you like. However I don't like using that method because it is not very safe. Your physical body goes into a state of hibernation. You start breathing through your astral body and if the phone rings or someone touches you ... Well lets just say it is not very good.

There are other ways to change your lunar energy of the astral body into some other kind of energy which could alter your way of projection. What I have done is making my astral body elemental but there are other techniques that I would like to learn. That is the reason why I wrote this post.

Anyway , it is completely true that one must practice , but a very good amount of awareness and concentration I already have developed.

Pax et LVX.

+Quote Post

DollHouseKitty
post Aug 12 2005, 11:34 AM
Post #7

Göttin Ewig
Group Icon

I still don't understand why anyone would want to spend so much time in the astral. I think life is pretty awesome, y'know?

Your supposed shifting your astral body into something elemental, is way too far-fetched for me. Through all the years of reading and practice, never have I come across something so.....fluffy?

Why don't try and spend some time in reality? I'm very sure that we're built to last here, not in the astral, hence why your having troubles trying to stay there.

Anyways, to answer your question AGAIN, I restate my other two posts. Sorry that I can't provide you with some ridiculous quick-fix.

--------------------
Deep Funk Energy
More Beauty
Phoenix

+Quote Post

Bb3
post Aug 13 2005, 12:53 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

I'm beginning to think this might be better suited to the alchemy forum.

--------------------
Mad skillz

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Aug 19 2005, 02:50 PM
Post #9

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

The time one can maintain an astral consousness is limmited to several variables- PRACTICE (Dollhousekittie is right), the state of mind and state of body and technique.

Obviously, I hope anyways, one must practice (as with any other skill) state of mind/body and technique. The better one is at controlling their consiousness, maintaining a healthy body and utilize a method for AP the longer one will be able to remain on the astral plains. Why one would want to is none of my concern. Perhaps certain people need more time on the astral to process the information they expiernce. And in order to get that time, for whatever reason, they should practice.

Oh and all this talk about astral energies and this new age stuff about AP- best to stick with what you know. At least until you're good at it. Don't mix in things into your own technique that don't belong or you know little about, again at least until you've had good practice.

This post has been edited by Acid09: Aug 19 2005, 02:55 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse