Reply to this topicStart new topic
 50 Names of Marduk Spellbook, Question and Answers / Ask here
lordssword
post Nov 22 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #91

Initiate
Group Icon

The Eighth Name is NAMTILLAKU

A most secret and potent Lord, he hath knowledge to raise the dead and converse with the spirits of the Abyss, unbeknownst to their Queen. No soul passes into Death but that he is aware. His word is BANUTUKUKUTUKKU and his Seal is thus

i would LOVE invoking him to help me with necromancing. Unfortunatly i have no copy of any version of the Necronomicon. Any advice? I would engrave his seal on my staff, is this advisable?

--------------------
THE NATURE OF THE BEAST IS REVELATIONS

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Nov 23 2008, 03:01 AM
Post #92

Practicus
Group Icon

I suggest introducing yourself to him first. Only because - it is good to be introduced to some of these spirits. Namtillaku is a very gentle spirit, very understanding, like many of the angels associated with death. He does not need to be commanded, so start the relationship out on the right foot.

It was during my involvement with the necronomicon that my friend Allison's father died. She was concerned that she had not dreamt of him afterwards, and that it meant either he was trapped somewhere, or that their relationship had not been very strong - or worse, he had died angry or disappointed with her. Dreaming is her particular talent, so this meant a great deal to her. I had not worked with Namtillaku before, and while like many of the other currents of the necronomicon working with him had, for me personally, certain psycho-physical drawbacks, he came very quickly when called, answered my questions, and agreed to allow my friend to communicate with her father in that chosen medium. Thereafter she has dreamed about him periodically since, although not all of the dreams are always pleasant. Still, they are comforting to her.

There is probably a lake or river near where you live up there. I would suggest acquiring a very simple stone alter - could just be a large lake rock - like two white candles on either side of his sigil which you can find correctly drawn in several places on the internet, I have never seen it improperly reproduced, draw his sigil in black or dark blue on a white piece of paper (animalskin parchment of some kind is always preferable, or alternatively paper you made yourself) and simple sit before the altar at the water's edge, chant his name a bit, enter a lite trance if this is an option or you are capable, and ask that he come by the authority of Marduk his God, and by the word of power by which he is bound to the covenant, BANUTUKUKUTUKKU. You need not be harsh with this spirit. After you have discussed what you want with him, then ask about the best way to form a deeper connection with his aspect. Make the suggestion of placing his mark on an intended object of power and see what he has to say. A staff may not be appropriate, if there is a better option, he will say so.

peace

p.s. winter is also an excellent time to enter into this particular relationship.

This post has been edited by Vagrant Dreamer: Nov 23 2008, 03:02 AM

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

kouya
post Jan 9 2009, 05:33 AM
Post #93

Neophyte
Group Icon

Would any have interacted with the entity stated as 'Zahgurim'? And thus found any utility?

I also wonder if the appointed description actually fits the entity, the entity chooses to go along with the statement, the user interprets the path of lest resistance during their interactions, etc.

+Quote Post

Wezzard
post Feb 14 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #94

Neophyte
Group Icon

Since the Ennumu Elisha w/e only mentioned the 50 Names without any Sigils, can you pls. state where the actual Simonian 50Sigs originate from ? Aiq Bekar ? Kamea ?

I'd really like to banish my suspicion that the're mere Simonian doodlings.

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Jul 4 2009, 07:38 AM
Post #95

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi ,

I just have a question about using the spellbook method I hope someone can assist me! Before using the spellbook method of the Nec do you have to use any protective circles or anything like that or do you just simply do it ?

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Jul 4 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #96

Practicus
Group Icon

The spellbook itself gives a method laid out in plain black and white.

That said, I have a suspicion that a circle and a triangle make the process far more effective and efficient. Not fancy ones - plain circle, plain triangle. Ancient symbols, like the pentagram, used by virtually every culture on earth.

But, that's just my recent quandry.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Jul 4 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #97

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thank you Vagrant! I am going to try that..although my last question is how would one pronounce
the 39th spirit in the nec known as 'Aranunna'? is it 'A-RAH-NU-NAR'? and his word 'Aramanngi' do you pronounce it as
'A-RAH-MARNE-GUY' ?

Thank you so much

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Mar 2 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #98

Neophyte
Group Icon

I know im just revisiting a old thread here (isn't too old down the list) But
Is this the correct pronounciation for TUKU ?

TWO-KU

and his power word : MashShammashti = MarshShamarshtee? We are pronouncing the A like 'F(A)ther?

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
4 Pages« < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse