Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Just Passing By
Veos
post Apr 5 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hey guys,
I rarely ever deal with people online when it comes to magick or other esoteric matters, particularly in-depth qaballah. In fact, I usually avoid all possible contact with magick forums. However, I came across this place the other day, and it seems like at least a few people have an admirable knowledge and zeal about esoteric practices. I probably won't be posting much, but if anyone would like to have a conversation with me about any esoteric subject, or needs help understanding something, send me an email. I'm always up for a good chat. I see that quite a bit of people here are in to Franz Bardon's works, so if anyone needs a few tips or pointers on Initiation into Hermetics, i'd love to help. I went through my fare share of training before i found that book, so there are some skills throughout the whole Ten Steps that i've acquired from experience, but as far as starting at Step One and going on from there, I'll be starting Step 6 soon. I love to debate with people about different oppinions in magickal practices, and I'm up for it whenever. However, if someone wants to get into an in-depth debate about the Kaballah, please know your stuff beforehand. Too many people call themselves "Kabbalists" these days, and unfortyunately, too many people call themselves "magicians" as well. Once again, send me an email if you want to chat about something, or need some help. I've had students on rare occasions in the past, so I'm pretty good at explaining something in an intelligable manner. I'm going to copy and paste this Post in one of the magick forums as well, since that is my main focus. Thanks for the time.
Email is (on my profile page)(modsquad)

This post has been edited by bym: Apr 5 2007, 01:02 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Apr 5 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

Welcome to the forum, we actually kinda frown on repeating posts, and this is the appropriate place for this one, so I deleted the other one. Nothing personal, but in the future, just know that we keep it pretty directly related to the board in question. If you'd like to discuss some aspect of Ceremonial Magick, for instance, a post on that board stimulating some conversation would be appropriate.

Peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse