Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Ki Control
Minase Taki
post Mar 6 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

hy there,again im writing here cause i need a little help please,now i cant control to well my ki,a few days ago i made some meditation for opening chakras,i could feel very hards balls of ki like 2-3 KG (im very serious) it wasnt pain,it was a nice pleasure of it,i could feel them everywhere in my body,i felt one under my heart chakra,one in every lungs,but recently i have discovered that i forgot to make them disapear (dont know how),but i have some respiration problem,i cleared my lungs with a healing tehnic,but after a few minutes i started again to experience problems,btw now im VERY VERY FULL of energy,i can actually see KI pretty good (the interesting part is that im beginer in it,but please belive me i dont say this to make peoples to belive that i am very good at it,and im better than others,im asking for help peoples so please dont insult me even in your mind)
i see it like a mixture of medium-blue with white everywhere ,where is more KI i can see it denser and its not aura,anyway my problem with my lungs (how can i solve them?)
2-3 days ago i invented a meditation..... (think this is the problem) i had those powers from when i was little told you in my previous posts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) liked to play with everything (just in mind ,and i could do it very very good) from a very young age 4-5 years.
i made a tehnic that i absorb KI from earth,from stars,sun,moon and every single object ,and now im FULL ..... when i enter to a room events like poltergeist happen....(now it doesnt happen big events,no big objects moves,but if its a psiwhell or something that i can move with TK,it actually move random itself ,tested the room has no wind or any source of disturbs in it)i feel every time like overhelming energy is going through me... 2 hours ago i was to a drogery to test my tension,heart beats etc etc...
look the results:
weight: 55.8 (know under normal ...)
height: 178 CM
Max. Systolic (or how it write) 131 mmHg
Min, Systolic 62mmHg
fatness Index 7.3%
Fat quantity: 4 KG
net weight 52KG
Pulse: 73/Minute
Max. Frequent: 85/minute
Min Frequent: 38/minute
BMI: 17.6

those are my results
btw i was with a friend,he got the above results higher than mine,but the heart chart is amazing... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/head_hurts_kr.gif) his chart is a normal one,my heart beats look like an monster one .... black spots like half of centimeter in diameter ( i think this tell that heart is staying in same beating position but with more force) and my chart is actually very very strong,they are a lot of lines up and down (at extremitys) and they are very close,my friend ones are normal one ^^ i know how to distinct them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) tomorow i will go to someone to scan that chart and i wil post it here ,still cant belive this is true........i can actually feel my heart beating at iregular beats( i feel very very calm,before to start all of those stuffs and meditations i could feel that im stresed it was a bad mood,but now i feel just great,but sometimes im scared about how calm i am,actually i cant scare cause of high calmess but i try to panic but i cant)
what can i do to improve my KI control and to not have spontanous effects and to solve my "problems" in quotes problems with health,dont know if they are problems....
thank you very much

This post has been edited by Minase Taki: Mar 6 2008, 02:14 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Star
post Mar 6 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ground. One way it is done is concentrating on your feet, and then the ground underneath. You could imagine the Chi leaving you this way if needed but feelings as opposed to visualizations are best.

+Quote Post

Minase Taki
post Mar 6 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

thanks for reply,discovered that if i do very hard exercises i can make use of my KI and actually to solve problems,i was playing with a spoon for 30minutes (tryed to bend it) i can break the spoon (a very resistent one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) ) just with my small finger... i hold it with my left hand and with my smal finger from right hand i can break it in 2 parts... wtf first i was tryed something like wtf lets see if i can bend spoons (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) at first i was concentrating ki into it,it was a bit hard i used a bit more phisical strenght at begin,after 10 minutes it was kid play (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) wtf,when i will make some moneys i will go to buy new spoons ,i dont wanna bend all of them ^^ from my house (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse