Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 question to dragon companions
SPoison
post Jan 18 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

People don't own dragons. Dragons are our compainions, they choose whom they wish to be friends with, like you would at school.

--------------------
A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind. - Iranian (on wisdom)

Feel your center of power... Feel the world around you... Close your eyes and expect the unexpected...

Knowledge is universal

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Jan 19 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #2

Theoricus
Group Icon

Just about any of the magickians, witches etc that I have spoken to who have dragons have all said that they arrived by themselves; I don't think any of them asked for these entities and I believe that I am one of the few to have another magickian ask a dragon to drop by, notice I say ask and not demand that the dragon call on me. Even then, the dragon did not have to stay if he was not happy.

Dragons are not essential entities to have accompany you; a family member has something from the canine family that has been with her since childhood and other people attract the attentions of other types of entity.

In nearly every case I have heard of where the entity has been a valuable addition to the persons life, it has been a surprise appearance and not an entity that was asked for or demanded.

Therefore I would say be open to noticing if there are regular visiting entities around that are beneficial to you and develop your abilities so that you can perceive them. It is my belief that many people have companions awaiting there recognition of them.

I know its easy for me to say this, but please don't go summoning dragons willy nilly, they are very strong entities in all aspects of their being.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/velho.gif)

+Quote Post

Oath
post Feb 4 2006, 11:27 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Radiant Star @ Jan 19 2006, 08:04 AM)
I know its easy for me to say this, but please don't go summoning dragons willy nilly, they are very strong entities in all aspects of their being.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/velho.gif)

Will have to agree with forceflow on this, though it was rather harsh.

Though my experience is limited, I would often have approaching entities (this is dealing more in psychic nature) after days of high energy output/channeling. It seems you become like a magnet to the spirits on these days. Once it was a dragon whom I will describe as a silly puppy in nature, but to be respected as a god.

This one seemed to be quite young, though I didnt catch his age only his name, Annapauk, but was off immense power and ability with fiery red eyes. Having never before encountered such a being, I was a bit frightened but more so just wanting to sleep after a long day, his extreme aggression towards me made me think he wanted to harm me in some way or another for one reason or another.

This post has been edited by Oath: Feb 4 2006, 11:27 AM

--------------------

5. By a Magus is this writing made known through the mind of a Magister. The one uttereth clearly, and the other Understandeth; yet the Word is falsehood, and the Understanding darkness. And this saying is of All Truth.

'.'

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Feb 5 2006, 08:23 AM
Post #4

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

dark thoughts tend to piss off dragons and make them go away

I disagree with this, but I suppose you have your reasons. I won't explain here because I don't want to feed any fluffiness that might be around.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bunnyjump.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Oath
post Feb 5 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Feb 5 2006, 09:23 AM)
dark thoughts tend to piss off dragons and make them go away

I disagree with this, but I suppose you have your reasons. I won't explain here because I don't want to feed any fluffiness that might be around.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bunnyjump.gif)

I have no problem saying it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/5.gif)

That is restrictive and illogical thinking.
Are the souls and spirits of other entities such as dragons or even demons all that different than the souls of man?

Why would should we place such thoughts on what something is? Surely a wise person will not try to describe and therby limit you, nor would the gods of others, or even himself for that matter.

Truly, you are so many different things, as am I. Wether it be pissed off, happy, loving, willful, tall, short, brown nosed, evil, or even good. But What do I choose to act on and what do I not?

Wouldnt it make sense that other beings also have the same choices and are affected by the same things such as we? Are they not capable of anger or other human characteristics?

Perhaps some dragons may not like negative things, and perhaps some do

Perhaps some dragons are evil and vicious and some are good and righteouss

I dont mean to step on anyones toes, please dont take offense. My will is to share (IMG:style_emoticons/default/throb.gif)

--------------------

5. By a Magus is this writing made known through the mind of a Magister. The one uttereth clearly, and the other Understandeth; yet the Word is falsehood, and the Understanding darkness. And this saying is of All Truth.

'.'

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Feb 5 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #6

Theoricus
Group Icon

As well as my own dragon, I have met other magickian's dragons and they are all very different in their looks, habits and general behaviour, I have not met any that I could categorise as being a certain type.

I certainly wouldn't want to outline a basic type as I think it may lead to some believing they had dragons when in fact their familiar or other visitor was something else; worse if they then went on to tell others about their misperceptions.

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Feb 6 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #7

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

QUOTE(Forceflow @ Jan 18 2006, 07:14 PM)
People don't own dragons. Dragons are our compainions, they choose whom they wish to be friends with, like you would at school.

odd - what's happening to the posts - they keep disappearing

anyway - my point was, as the original post said (which has now disappeared as well), attempting to attract a dragon by putting 'dark thoughts' into a psi ball and chukking it into a room will probably not work at all - or if you did the same at school who would you be attracting - like attracts like and if you're after someone to help you in your enlightenment, well...there you go.

E.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Hitman_Chris
post Mar 4 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey do you guys SEE your dragons or what? Explain to me how this works, do you have to be clairovoyant to see them? I want one and I will soon perform a ritual to get one ^^

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Mar 5 2006, 04:34 AM
Post #9

Theoricus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hitman_Chris @ Mar 5 2006, 05:35 AM) *
Hey do you guys SEE your dragons or what? Explain to me how this works, do you have to be clairovoyant to see them? I want one and I will soon perform a ritual to get one ^^

Most magickians I have spoken to see them as if they are in the space you are in, solidly, as part of the room or scenery.if you were looking at one, they can also seem to be superimposed on whatever you are looking at, much like when you see ghosts, however, if you have your eyes closed the image can appear much clearer.

Seeing them seems natural until the empirical conditioning sets in and I believe that stops a lot of people seeing a lot of things.

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Mar 27 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

Hmmm I know what Oath is referring to by not wanting to encourage fluff. My experience with dragons seems to be different than the others here. I have a spirit guide who happens to have taken the form of a dragon-- or maybe it is really a dragon. I could have ended up with a spirit guide who was a pink bunny rabbit I suppose. You don't have muuch choice in what you get from what I know. I went for a walk in the woods, doing meditation and it appeared. Spirit guides aren't always easy to get along with. They tend to slap you upside the head when you mess up.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Star
post Mar 28 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

What attempts are you making to attract a dragon chris?

That looks like a "joyofsatan" symbol for Set, ive noticed that alot of thats site's information ends up being incorrect, and their better stuff copied from other sources. You could do better searching for your information elsewhere.

On another note.

My friend Tom had a reading done, a Hermetics reading I think? Anyway, he was told that he was in a sort of dragon staged level of developmnet and had a dragon spirit guide. Tom noticed that where she described the dragon as being in the room, he could shift his attention to this area and it would seem as though he could see himself from another set of eyes which he assumed was the dragon.

Not really on topic but I thought it might be interesting.

+Quote Post

moonlit
post Mar 28 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have the Celtic Dragon Terot Deck and it works amazingly well for me, but I haven't really included them in any other area of my magical workings. Maybe I will look up more about them

--------------------
"I'm not afraid of the dark,
I am afraid of what is IN the dark."

+Quote Post

DarK
post Nov 27 2006, 03:51 AM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Star @ Mar 28 2006, 08:15 AM) *
What attempts are you making to attract a dragon chris?

That looks like a "joyofsatan" symbol for Set, ive noticed that alot of thats site's information ends up being incorrect, and their better stuff copied from other sources. You could do better searching for your information elsewhere.

On another note.

My friend Tom had a reading done, a Hermetics reading I think? Anyway, he was told that he was in a sort of dragon staged level of developmnet and had a dragon spirit guide. Tom noticed that where she described the dragon as being in the room, he could shift his attention to this area and it would seem as though he could see himself from another set of eyes which he assumed was the dragon.

Not really on topic but I thought it might be interesting.

That is true, I actually want to point something out.

JoyofSatan is FULL OF SHIT, the priestess of the site is the wife of a neo-nazi and uses the "online-cult" to raise money for her nazi bullshit. The site's meditations she claims were from her encounters with Azazel are all stolen, her theories are half flawed.

I also want to note that she wrote in her site saying the Sumerian God "Enki/Enkidu" is the same as "Satan" which is NOT TRUE. Ask any of the Necronomicon members here and they'll say the same thing. Her entire site is full of lies and ways to brainwash people into joining her stupid yahoo group and lending her neo-nazi money.

I'm sorry to bring this up in a thread which is about dragons, but I just saw "joyofsatan" and I had to bring this up just incase anyone falls into the "trap" of believing the hogwash of that site, which i'm sure no one with any understanding would.

------------------------------

I feel guilty for not posting about dragons, so here are my 2 cents on dragons and dark/light thoughts:

I believe that Dragons can either be dark or light or anything, as their souls are like ours, they can differ, they are not like robots or anything. While I have not worked with any dragons, from what I know, everyone (dark/light, etc...) can choose a Dragon which is "like them".

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Nov 27 2006, 03:51 AM

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Nov 27 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #14

Theoricus
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Nov 27 2006, 09:51 AM) *
I feel guilty for not posting about dragons, so here are my 2 cents on dragons and dark/light thoughts:

Wise move (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

It is probably wise to only share things about dragons which you have personal experience of since there is far too much nonsense on the internet about these entities. I do appreciate your thoughts though.

It is an interesting thought that their souls may be like ours, it is something I have never considered.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse