Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Gargoyles., Work with 'em?
GaiusOctavian
post Jul 17 2006, 01:57 AM
Post #1

Gone
Group Icon

So, I hear alot about dragons, and unicorns, etc. But, has anyone had any experiences with Gargoyles? On this moloch guy's site there's a book on gargoyles, but with all the bad ish going around about this guy, I really don't feel like wasting any money.

.::Sempre Bene::..::Chris::.
-By Wotan, Vili and Ve.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Jul 17 2006, 06:25 AM
Post #2

simoniconist
Group Icon

QUOTE(SangueDiNapoli @ Jul 17 2006, 02:57 AM) *
So, I hear alot about dragons, and unicorns, etc. But, has anyone had any experiences with Gargoyles? On this moloch guy's site there's a book on gargoyles, but with all the bad ish going around about this guy, I really don't feel like wasting any money.

-By Wotan, Vili and Ve.

If I am not mistaken, the book on gargoyles was not written by him. I had been wanting to pick up that book for some time but havent as of yet because of the price tag on it. If you end up getting it please do keep us updated.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tyler Durden
post Aug 2 2006, 12:40 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Gargoyles are excellent warriors who make great allies. Be wary, if you do not earn their respect, the are likely to abandon you at best, or at worst, tear you apart. They are gray, in the truest sense. Though they have a strong code of honor, do not expect them to happily engage in some damn fool holy crusade for either side. They fight because they love to fight.

+Quote Post

Galdr Nidsson
post Oct 22 2006, 12:07 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

anything else to know about them?

--------------------
There is no dark era
Just spirits forgotten by themselfs
There is no dark era
Just the way lost in fog
There is no dark era
Just silent gods

+Quote Post

MOW
post Oct 26 2006, 04:24 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(SangueDiNapoli @ Jul 17 2006, 02:57 AM) *

-By Wotan, Vili and Ve.

I have seen that book on Sona-Inc site,some time ago and send some questions to the administration of this site about this Book.Answer was that,you have to do some iron tools to work with Gargoyels and you can use them in any sphere of life,in wich you have problem...and not only for Protection or War...

+Quote Post

Liam
post Aug 14 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hate to bust your bubble but gaygoyles are just a type of statue. The name "gargoyle" comes from the French word gargouille which means mouth or gullet. They were just a type of statue designed to look scary and act as a fountain, nothing more...

At least thats the proper definition of a gargoyle. Maybe enough people got together so that they became "real" on the astral plane as spirit entities, though I do believe Dungeons and Dragons have gargoyles as a race. Then again, that's just an RPG.

+Quote Post

GargoyleChick
post Aug 28 2010, 03:47 PM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have seen gargoyles in the astral world. I still don't know much about them, but I think they are protective. I have said some mean things to one once (kind of on accident) and all it did was roar at me and leave. I actually seem to have them around a lot. Not only when I need protection, but when I do need protection I have noticed that there is sometimes a stronger gargoyle present.

A book on them would be good, because I have been questioning about them for a couple of years, like why are they with so often?

They are statues as well, but like a gnome they also exist in the astral world.

I have spoken to some psychics about them being around me, they said they are like my protectors or something.

I have no clue if that helps anyone.

+Quote Post

Laguz
post Feb 21 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

I just fervently started a partnership of sorts with a gargoyle on the astral. Found him searching for a partner in lye line work, a new endeavor for me. He's pretty knowledgable on basic lye lines, but he's also young and like me will probably learn s we go. He (and gargoyles in general I am to assume) is incredibly good at retaining and siphoning off energy. Other than that, I only know that gargoyles are pretty darn territorial more so than protective of specific people unless they consider them apart of their property.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse