Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Hey Guys, Will Someone Help Me...
cloudsblood
post Oct 20 2009, 12:35 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Ok guys I know this might sound weird, thats why I came here instead of anywhere else haha. For awhile now I have felt like strange things happen sometimes, for instance I will know someone is going to say something before they say it. Ill just think of their response or whatever they will say and than it comes out of there mouths. Sometimes I get goosebumps and feel like someone is sitting by me or standing next to me but noone will be there. The other day me and my friend were driving in the rain and speeding and I told him there would be a cop over the hill we were driving on, he slowed down and there was a state trooper pulling out of a truck stop, we drove right past him. When I was 8 years old I was sitting on the couch and suddenly felt like I needed to go upstairs, my little brother was crawling and started to fall down them, I caught him. I dont know it this has to do with magic or anything, but this has happened for years not just this couple of times, does anyone know if it could be magic? Or if theres some way to tell?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Oct 20 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

ahhh, welcome to the real world! - those who run this world try ever so hard to dumb us down and destroy our innocence and reduce our wonder to tears and tell us we're guilty for using it and even beat it out of us if we talk about it, but it just keeps on popping back up! - this is what we were meant to do, so go with the flow, not against it - the thing to go against are the voices that say how odd it is to have these experiences - most people don't have these experiences because they don't believe they can, and that belief came from their education, and the church, and their peers who laugh in their face if they speak of it as a regular thing, but without it we are just stupid animals reacting with fear and dancing along numb-brained to whatever dance we are told to dance - embrace it and be what you are meant to be, but keep your mouth shut about it around the dumbed-down 'normal' people

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Kath
post Oct 20 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

you're psychic

actually everyone's psychic, i think.
it's just a matter of how tuned in they are to that part of themselves.
then again I've met a few people who seemed about as spiritually active as a brick, but maybe they're just willfully starving the etheric side of their being. hard to say for sure.

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

Kriemhilde
post Oct 20 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

My goodness do I empathise with you. The same things happen to me all the time. Yes, Kath is right: that all falls under psychic phenomenon. Everyone has it but most people are desensitised at a very early age through our culture. You're very lucky to have escaped this, as for some it can take years of deconditioning before the psychic faculties can even begin to surface. You can hone them through exercises and meditation, which I strongly encourage. It's such a useful ability! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Welcome, btw. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Laie_58.gif)

--------------------
~ Spirits will guide you, may they save you.

+Quote Post

cloudsblood
post Oct 28 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #5

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Psychic huh? So it sounds like you have experienced this before. While reading this I have a feeling like I knew it but didnt know if it was possible, it feels like I should be suprised but I am not, its like I knew the answer haha. Thank you, I will talk with others and maybe I can learn to use it more instead of just having random thoughts that turn reality and such.

QUOTE(Kath @ Oct 20 2009, 05:06 PM) *

you're psychic

actually everyone's psychic, i think.
it's just a matter of how tuned in they are to that part of themselves.
then again I've met a few people who seemed about as spiritually active as a brick, but maybe they're just willfully starving the etheric side of their being. hard to say for sure.

+Quote Post

Thetalpha
post Nov 1 2009, 07:33 AM
Post #6

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

It certainly could be Magick. The only way to find out would be to sit there with a pendulum and do radiaesthesia, meaning to wait for the pendulum to swing. Which would of course mean having the pendulum hang on a kind of metal hook or such, because else your aura, body energy and/or magickal energy would influence it. But it seems you can't predict when these moments come. Is there anything in common between those moments that you could think of?

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse