Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Dreams, If you open a door, be sure you are able to close it.
Wanderer2015
post Jul 26 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Everything here is very interesting, it is informative and extremely helpful. I'm going to be using this thread to describe some of the dreams I have experienced over my life starting with the first ones. I am curious though, without any formal training of my mind I can recall dreams that I have had over 15 years ago. Ones that moved me in different ways, and none of them were pleasant. Some seemed to be premonitions of what came a day later, and some seemed to be the same for events happening halfway around the world while I slept. I do not want interpretation as that is subjective to each person who reads how the dream went and their own views on life, the world, or the universe. Thoughts, theories, and opinions would be best.

Time of Dream: Elementary school, around age 7.

I recall this one vaguely, as it has passed beyond the veil of my memory for so long before trying to recall it. I stand in the entrance of my elementary school looking outward, the world is quiet around me. As far as detail goes I can see cars, trees, houses, the road and even the pebbles on the sidewalk. I remember the dream being somewhat of a nightmare as in it I screamed for my mother, tears streaming down my face. I am hiding between two brick pillars trying to get away from something. In my dream it looked like a skunk, black with a white stripe down the back, but for some reason I know that is not what it is. Whatever was behind that illusion caused me great distress.

((Shortly after this dream I was afraid to sleep, I would try to stay up as long as possible to avoid anything like it happening again. Eventually when I realized I couldn't avoid sleep I would go to bed, huddling in one corner with my eyes squeezed shut and saying over and over again: "Please no nightmares." It eventually worked and I did not have any similar dreams for a while.))

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse