Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Succubus, Having sex with demons
asimon2008
post Jul 14 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Is it ok, if you have sex with a succubus. Nothing bad has fucking happen. I haven't felt drained. I felt more refreshed and more alive. I'm a big black guy at 215 pounds. I don't know if it's right or wrong to say this but you guys are missing out on some great you know what. But then again every last guy at this forum has already had these experiences.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Krell
post Jul 14 2008, 06:21 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(asimon2008 @ Jul 14 2008, 02:22 AM) *
Is it ok, if you have sex with a succubus. Nothing bad has fucking happen. I haven't felt drained. I felt more refreshed and more alive. I'm a big black guy at 215 pounds. I don't know if it's right or wrong to say this but you guys are missing out on some great you know what. But then again every last guy at this forum has already had these experiences.

Well sex with spirits is not wrong from a shamanistic point of view. There is such a thing as a sprit mate. You can have quite a relationship with them. I have one, I suspect we all do. I have not had sex with mine. For one thing I have more of a team relationship with spirits, I don't command them, and I do not need to. I have not had sex with a succubus, although I have had visits from them. Well ok, but not to completion, personally I prefer something a bit more solid.

I am not an authority and have very little experience. However there are warnings in the writings about them. You can make these entities (thought Forms) and often they are created unintentionally. The biggest danger is addition to them, I understand they can be quite addictive. I also understand they will drain you in the long run, I believe that is the energy that keeps them in existence. They are thought forms after all. At 16 there is lots of energy to go around but I think if you continue often enough you will feel the drain. For some they can be a spiritual crack.

I am sure you will get better information for some that have much more experience. Although I don't think it is as common as you may think. I prefer not to mess with them, there is so much more to get into (no pun intended), and with out the warnings.

In shamanisim it is not at all discouraged in some cultures the SM is lived with more then the physical wife. But again these are not thought forms as I understand succubii are.

Krell

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse