Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Israel Regardie - Candle Magic?, Anyone know of a book discussing this...??
Queen Mab
post Dec 1 2012, 06:43 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hi all,

I've not read much by Israel Regardie, but someone mentioned that one of his books went into some depth about candle magic. Do any of you know which book this might be? I'd be very grateful if someone could - shed some light on this (ha!).

Many thanks,

Mab x

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

tiger
post Dec 5 2012, 11:35 PM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Queen Mab @ Dec 1 2012, 11:43 PM) *

Hi all,

I've not read much by Israel Regardie, but someone mentioned that one of his books went into some depth about candle magic. Do any of you know which book this might be? I'd be very grateful if someone could - shed some light on this (ha!).

Many thanks,

Mab x

Hi queen Mab ,are you sure it was regardie, as I seen your question here couple of days ago and can find nothing on Israel Regardie and candle magick .If i find something on it anywhere I will give you a bell otherwise I am sure these other guy's on here would know and be able to help.

+Quote Post

Queen Mab
post Dec 6 2012, 06:44 AM
Post #3

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hi there,

Thanks for replying! I'm not 100% sure it was Regardie, I've taken a quick look at all his books online and nothing is mentioned... A good friend said about it, and how they'd love to read it, so I was hoping to find out and get it them as a present for Christmas... Anyway, if you do come across anything, I'd be *very* grateful! And, if not - thank you v v much for taking the time to respond!

Mab x

QUOTE(tiger @ Dec 6 2012, 05:35 AM) *

Hi queen Mab ,are you sure it was regardie, as I seen your question here couple of days ago and can find nothing on Israel Regardie and candle magick .If i find something on it anywhere I will give you a bell otherwise I am sure these other guy's on here would know and be able to help.

+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Dec 6 2012, 07:17 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

I don't remember candle magic being big with Regardie. Also I just checked out the glossary in "The Golden Dawn" to double check & I didn't see anything that would be significant. I don't think he emphasizes it much.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 7 2012, 12:25 PM
Post #5

Practicus
Group Icon

Could be 'The Art of True Healing' - there's a bit of a treatise there about using colors and he talks a bit about candle magick. The book is on the subject of colors and their relations to planetary energies and how those things can be used, if I remember correctly.

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse