Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Amazing Video Of Levitation & ? You Judge, watch closely.(especially the second video)
ilevakam
post Nov 8 2007, 02:04 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

http://disclose.tv/viewvideo/1653/African_...ing_levitation/
http://disclose.tv/viewvideo/150/Wicca_Footage_II/

If that second video real, than that is some amazing footage! This is a great website www.disclose.tv
enjoy and tell me what you think? Thanks

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

paxx
post Nov 8 2007, 02:59 AM
Post #2

Resident Fool
Group Icon

First one is fun, not enough info to dispute one way or another…could be, would have liked the second camera to show more light and to go around.

The second was very clever use of reverse imagery and doing a great job of acting out the movements to appear in forward motion. With digital filming equipment it is much easier to edit this.

Chris angel explaining

This is a simple explanation of a lot of these. But not the shaman. Though there are ways to explain that one…but then we are debating the legitimacy of German documentary makers or at least the British guy talking

After watching the video of the shaman again, it is much lighter behind the shaman after he falls down then it is while he is levitating.... could be anything, but it does not add to credibility.

This post has been edited by paxx: Nov 8 2007, 03:05 AM

--------------------
--Paxx

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Nov 8 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

I like chris angel's explenation..........it just makes things clear now......the other videos, well, no words for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bicycle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dots.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/groan.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/knuppel2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lightning.gif)

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

ilevakam
post Nov 8 2007, 02:41 PM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

Well the second video is shot in such a way that certain parts of it dont seem to make sense. For example how objects are floating to him, and how the dirt is disrupted went the objects are about to float, there is a part that he seems to be moving up the hill with out moving, thats really weird, Please watch really carefully cause there really are some weird parts in that video that look like he is really causing these things to happen. Now i first also thought that it was shot in reverse, but than when i really looked closely i noticed these things.

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post Nov 8 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

They are fake. The first one I'm sure is in some park. The people behind with the drums and the music, was corny. His robe was very pretty. Whats the point of the fire. . . The second one was reverse filming, his hands had backward movements in the first part. He's too young to be able to do stuff like that, it would take years of training. The whole "secret" wiccan nature thing was funny. Plus it said savage productions at the end. . . lol There are very talented film makers out there. If stuff like that was real it'd be all over the media I think. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

+Quote Post

Imperial Arts
post Nov 9 2007, 01:39 AM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

Very strange things happen all the time and fail to reach the media, but the flying African looked like he was putting on a show. A darn good show too! He could be suspended from a rope off-screen? He might have a wire attached to the tree behind him.

The Secret Wiccan Nature Rituals video is hilarious.

I believe that levitation and telekinesis exist, but I doubt anyone alive or dead has the use of them on demand at any time. I hope that if someone were to discover such a talent that they would use it in public or make some effort to inform the public about it. "People can fly!" Who wouldn't want to know?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Uni_Verse
post Nov 9 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

If you want to know why no real mystics go around levitating or doing parlor tricks for the "adoring public" you need to look no further then the tale of Jesus.

And how he was constantly mobbed by people wanting to be healed and see him do "tricks."

Such things are not meant for the eyes of the profane.
(Not trying to sound all cool, just trying to lay it as it is... )

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Nov 9 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

QUOTE(Aphrodite @ Nov 9 2007, 12:42 AM) *
They are fake. The first one I'm sure is in some park. The people behind with the drums and the music, was corny. His robe was very pretty. Whats the point of the fire. . . The second one was reverse filming, his hands had backward movements in the first part. He's too young to be able to do stuff like that, it would take years of training. The whole "secret" wiccan nature thing was funny. Plus it said savage productions at the end. . . lol There are very talented film makers out there. If stuff like that was real it'd be all over the media I think. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

many of the rituals practice ,may seem corny to those who have ne3ver seen them........

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

ilevakam
post Nov 10 2007, 04:30 AM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

I agree that it would take some extraordinary powers to do the second video. But you do agree that some of those "things" that he does, that something is not right about them? The disruptions captured by the camera, right at the beginning when he is putting the plant together, dust is moving.
At 1minute and 8 seconds, those rocks are stacking themselves...

At 1minute and 59 seconds again those rocks that come to his hands first disrupt the dust around them.

At 3 minutes those rocks curve as they come into his hands..

The whole video is full of things that dont add up, watch really closely, it just looks so real.

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post Nov 10 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(shamanwizard @ Nov 9 2007, 04:02 PM) *
many of the rituals practice ,may seem corny to those who have ne3ver seen them........

HA HA HA I've been to some. I'm Africain and I've been to Native American ones, for archeaology internships. . . It seemed like something made for ignorant Westerners. IMO

+Quote Post

Voodooskank
post Nov 14 2007, 04:25 AM
Post #11

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

i think it's safe to assume that when it's innocent natives doing it out in the middle of the bush, then it's genuine. But when it's a video of some westener floating in the air, you can bet your ass that it's fake lol

QUOTE(Aphrodite @ Nov 10 2007, 04:24 PM) *
HA HA HA I've been to some. I'm Africain and I've been to Native American ones, for archeaology internships. . . It seemed like something made for ignorant Westerners. IMO

made for ignorant westeners, or made BY ignorant westeners? lol keep in mind that we in the west have our sciences, but our sciences dont contain all the answers of the universe aite .. there are more things in the universe we dont know about than there are things we do know about.

+Quote Post

nametheflame
post Nov 14 2007, 04:37 AM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(ilevakam @ Nov 8 2007, 03:04 AM) *
http://disclose.tv/viewvideo/1653/African_...cca_Footage_II/[/url]

If that second video real, than that is some amazing footage! This is a great website www.disclose.tv
enjoy and tell me what you think? Thanks

wow , to see that is mind blowing yup
but at the same time it always brings me back to the same question I always ask:

Why are we always blown away buy feats like this, I guess it's ignorance? ... yeh ...
noone knows who are what we are and why we are here in this life, but we are more inclined to disbelieve the infinite powers we all posess and have always posessed since the begininng.
We posess powers that if we really were able to use and display for what ever reason or purpose we would surely all be burned at the stake, but wouldn't it be a beautiful dream if we were all able to create a world where the innate powers that we posess were as common as talking on a mobile phone?.
I wonder will a day ever come when the world opens it's eyes to the true power that we as humans posess, it is and will happen one day, it is the only direction left to go in.
Long live the power we posess, and may it grow and teach us to find what has been hidden from us for thousands of years.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

wow orsom vid!

--------------------
''there ain't nothing more alien to me than that which I know''

+Quote Post

Wiggs1992
post Mar 12 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow, I actually laughed out loud (lol'd) during that second video. What I got from that video was some guy running around with his shirt off throwing things and watching gravity.

--------------------
For every shadow there's light

+Quote Post

Lucifer
post Jul 30 2009, 07:08 AM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

I believe the first one is real, not so much the second one.

--------------------
My Profile: http://www.magickcircles.com/BadGirl

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Jul 31 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

The first one must have involved collusion with the cameramen. The upward movements of the shaman looked to be similar to if he was pulled up by a wire on a hoist. He wears a costume that could easily conceal a harness, and the dark would conceal any wires. It reminds me of the old Superman TV series or of Peter Pan done in a live production. I figure it to be a hoax.

The second one was obviously just running the film in reverse. I don't take either of them to be the real deal.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Aug 3 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon

It doesnt matter to me if it is real or not. If I wait until I see this to believe it I know about as much as any guy on the street

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Lord_Vahn
post Aug 4 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'd like to say that whether or not they are real videos or not is really irrelevant.
I'm not trying to come off as a jerk but please hear me out, IF they are real thats cool that power is attainable and if they aren't well we will never know as a great magician never reveals his secrets.
but my original point that is that whether it is real or not being irrelevant i mean i guess it's interesting to wonder if they are valid.l
but in this instance i'd like to bring forth and remind you A. Crowley's opinion that i myself agree with. there are various ways to manifest magick in our world but to do it physical is a waste and provides no real use.

Take the African shaman for example if this feat was accomplished to what means he was lifted into the air briefly and then dropped other then putting on a show of what use was the physical manifestation of such power?

please don't take this reply as a bashing to your post that is not my intent by any means.

Just to me it seems pointless to banter back and forth over whats real and whats not when it really comes down to a matter of your own faith as i'm sure you've noticed everyone has had mixed feelings about the video's on what they regard to be real or faux.

and I guess really even my own post is just my opinion i guess whats truly important is what you yore self believe.

but its fun to wonder and be amazed.

--------------------
All who wander are not lost,
On our quest for knowledge we simply take different roads
but together through understanding study and deiligence
we can work toward our unique dreams and goals.
united by a our thirst for knowledege
it is my hope and dream,
that by our combined power
we can build a briliant future
for a greater spiritual world.
wishing you the best on your own spiritual journey
Lord Vahn Bieale De La Exodus.

+Quote Post

Alt 14
post Sep 7 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #18

Initiate
Group Icon

Why would/does it take years of training to do this? If you understand WHY and HOW intentions and expectations create reality, there really is no reason, imo, you couldn't do it in your second or third month after completely comprehending intention-manifestation. The only reason I could see for the needed wait time is training yourself to believe it's possible (which is stupid because if you need to do this you don't completely understand manifestation), or you subscribe to an ideology that requires you to wait (same as before). Breaking one "law" of reality is the same as breaking another. Levitating shouldn't be any more difficult than telekinesis or anything other "generally accepted as true" magic.

I mean I'm really new at this, but I don't see why people make this out to be hard. I've never felt like I needed to do this, but I know I could if the need arose. When you say things like "you need years of practice" and "only a 'skilled' magician could do this" and "no one really knows if it's real" you just put it out of reach. Anyone who truly understands why and how magic works is more than capable of levitation. All you need to do is decide to levitate.

Whether or not these particular videos show levitation is irrelevant to the existence of such phenomenon. Even if someone made a legitimate video of levitation, it couldn't convince people who don't believe its possible. I don't want to get all complicated, but they would stay in their little limited reality and influence their perspective on your actions. I mean, that's not what I'm trying to say, but I'm sure most of you understand what would go down.

+Quote Post

Whisperling
post Feb 28 2010, 04:13 AM
Post #19

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(ilevakam @ Nov 10 2007, 08:30 PM) *

I agree that it would take some extraordinary powers to do the second video. But you do agree that some of those "things" that he does, that something is not right about them? The disruptions captured by the camera, right at the beginning when he is putting the plant together, dust is moving.
At 1minute and 8 seconds, those rocks are stacking themselves...

At 1minute and 59 seconds again those rocks that come to his hands first disrupt the dust around them.

At 3 minutes those rocks curve as they come into his hands..

The whole video is full of things that dont add up, watch really closely, it just looks so real.

The "rocks" are actually big hunks of dirt. The disruption of dust at first is actually the rock breaking into a dust cloud. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 11:19 AM