Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Summoning Of The Ancient Ones
AncientOne
post Feb 26 2008, 07:47 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Come on people share your experiences and experiments with Ancient Ones.
I used the method described here http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=4119 to contact Gelal with great success.
I modified the invocation and offered semen as well.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DarkGoddess
post Mar 16 2008, 03:46 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I've done some rather extensive work with Xastur, and have made recompense to her through Gelal more than once. Lilit has been involved a few times, but mostly Xastur, as she is not only favored of the Ancient Ones, but of Ereshkigal as well.

--------------------
To these I turn, in these I trust;
Brother Lead and Sister Steel.
To his blind power I make appeal;
I guard her beauty clean from rust.

He spins and burns and loves the air,
And splits a skull to win my praise;
But up the nobly marching days
She glitters naked, cold and fair.

Sweet Sister, grant your soldier this;
That in good fury he may feel
The body where he sets his heel
Quail from your downward darting kiss.

+Quote Post

AncientOne
post Mar 16 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkGoddess @ Mar 16 2008, 10:46 AM) *
I've done some rather extensive work with Xastur, and have made recompense to her through Gelal more than once. Lilit has been involved a few times, but mostly Xastur, as she is not only favored of the Ancient Ones, but of Ereshkigal as well.

Which method did you use when you worked with Xasthur (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) And what Xasthur was like.

This post has been edited by AncientOne: Mar 16 2008, 01:11 PM

+Quote Post

DarkGoddess
post Mar 29 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well, as I explained in another post (ETA: maybe it was in my now defunct blog), I didn't do much of anything to call Xastur, she sort of came on her own, or was sent. I had just done my usual sacrifices to Ereshkigal and worship, and had the first encounter. Leter encounters came in much the same way. I never purposely called her, she sort of took a shine to me.

What is she like?
Powerful.
Beautiful, it's hard to describe how beautiful she is.
Exquisite.
Cruel.
Demanding.

If you decide you want to deal with her, be sure you are willing to pay for it. She exacts different payments from different people. She sees what she likes and takes it.

You can learn increduble things from her, if you can understand, she can show you wonderous things and bring you to new heights.

And it will hurt.

--------------------
To these I turn, in these I trust;
Brother Lead and Sister Steel.
To his blind power I make appeal;
I guard her beauty clean from rust.

He spins and burns and loves the air,
And splits a skull to win my praise;
But up the nobly marching days
She glitters naked, cold and fair.

Sweet Sister, grant your soldier this;
That in good fury he may feel
The body where he sets his heel
Quail from your downward darting kiss.

+Quote Post

AncientOne
post Mar 29 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkGoddess @ Mar 29 2008, 04:01 PM) *
Well, as I explained in another post (ETA: maybe it was in my now defunct blog), I didn't do much of anything to call Xastur, she sort of came on her own, or was sent. I had just done my usual sacrifices to Ereshkigal and worship, and had the first encounter. Leter encounters came in much the same way. I never purposely called her, she sort of took a shine to me.

What is she like?
Powerful.
Beautiful, it's hard to describe how beautiful she is.
Exquisite.
Cruel.
Demanding.

If you decide you want to deal with her, be sure you are willing to pay for it. She exacts different payments from different people. She sees what she likes and takes it.

You can learn increduble things from her, if you can understand, she can show you wonderous things and bring you to new heights.

And it will hurt.

Interesting.Well like most demonic beings,she is demanding too.Almost all demonic beings exact some kind of payment,whether the magician
realizes it or not.I am currently considering working with some of the Ancient Ones,and Xasthur is on top of the list.I will post my experiences here,with her
or some other Ancient One I decide to summon.I have experience with Gelal and also Kliffothic beings,so I think her "approach" will not surprise me.
Ancient Ones are much like Kliffoth in many aspects,I still need more work with them to determine whether they come from the same place as Kliffothic beings
or Kliffoth come from the same place as the Ancient Ones.I guess both come from the same place,Kliffothic Tree Of Death being just the modern title for
the lair of the Ancient Ones.

This post has been edited by AncientOne: Mar 29 2008, 04:51 PM

+Quote Post

Optimystic
post Nov 8 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

I've worked a little bit with Cthulhu, and so far I've been very successful; or lucky depending on how you look at it. I have a very beautiful red stationary that I used to make up his seal (Gotta love Michael's - its like a candy store for magicians). When I write out seals, I use sharpie/permanent marker for the sigil itself, and pen for names and words of power. My practice is to write out the name and sigil of the entity on one side of the seal, and corresponding and controlling God-names on the other. What was really interesting that I found with Cthulhu was that I was instructed to use the Highest and most powerful God-names I know for Cthulhu's seal; anything less would be dangerous. So I used Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, the God Name of the Crown in Kabbalah, as well as the Necronomicon's equivalent: "I AM THE ANCIENT ONE". I anointed the seal with Power oil and it remains extremely potent.

My first and only working thusfar with Cthulhu was a type of experimental transmutation using the Archangel Michael. The Nec says that you cannot summon Cthulhu like the others because he is the sleeping lord. I agree with Warlock Asylum's understanding of Cthulhu as the cthonic force of serpentine kundalini. The Nec says that Cthulhu is the very fire of the earth and magick. Dangerous, but extremely potent if you can learn to utilize it. His power is the utter power of the Unconscious.

I obtained, anointed, and consecrated one of Michael's typical vigil candles, featuring a picture of him overthrowing Satan and putting him under his foot. I placed Cthulhu's seal literally under the candle with the idea that Michael could help me to transmute and sublimate Cthulhu's awesome and powerful energy into my life. I did this on Michaelmas. I sprinkled Himalayan pink salt on the candle and surrounded it with a circle of appropriate crystals. I then said the Chaplet of Saint Michael, which is a mystical series of prayers that invokes the power of all 9 choirs of angels into your life.

The petition was apparently heard loud and clear. Michael really came in and worked some wonders for me in my life. One of the coolest things that happened is that the candle emitted the scent of roses into my room, which was totally unexpected. Roses are a trademark sign of the angels and Mary their queen. I haven't been able to figure out where the smell came from - as far as I know the candle was unscented. The only thing I can think of was either it was and I didn't know, or somehow the herbs and salt made up the smell. Either way, it was a really great sign.

My good friend who is psychic told me that I had been very blessed. He also said that Michael had saved me in the nick of time from some kind of disaster that I was unaware of. I remain extremely grateful, and the angels have gone on to help me in many other ways as well.

--------------------
Emet Eli

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Nov 12 2008, 12:24 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Optimystic @ Nov 8 2008, 09:38 PM) *

The petition was apparently heard loud and clear. Michael really came in and worked some wonders for me in my life. One of the coolest things that happened is that the candle emitted the scent of roses into my room, which was totally unexpected. Roses are a trademark sign of the angels and Mary their queen. I haven't been able to figure out where the smell came from - as far as I know the candle was unscented. The only thing I can think of was either it was and I didn't know, or somehow the herbs and salt made up the smell. Either way, it was a really great sign.

My good friend who is psychic told me that I had been very blessed. He also said that Michael had saved me in the nick of time from some kind of disaster that I was unaware of. I remain extremely grateful, and the angels have gone on to help me in many other ways as well.

Nice info in here thanks...imoe the smell of roses has always been Michael, Yeshua(JC)or The Holy Spirit (the female aspect of God; or Mary if you wish).

Just a thought :~) maybe Michael saved you from Cthulhu's ??

+Quote Post

kimbal
post Jul 25 2009, 08:10 PM
Post #8

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(AncientOne @ Feb 26 2008, 11:47 PM) *

Come on people share your experiences and experiments with Ancient Ones.
I used the method described herehttp://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=4119 to contact Gelal with great success.
I modified the invocation and offered semen as well.

This is my first post, hence I'm new to this site - so I will say HELLO to all !

What would you like to know about The Ancient Ones ? I have literally hundreds of pages of material channeled through from my communications a few years back with the inner family and associated beings outside our reality. Maybe I can enlighten you with some details about their activities !
As I hold the role as the human incarnation of their Covenant Bearer for them; I have day to day contact and have to report in; - unlike most humans who are unable to do so.

I can assure you The Great Old Ones are not interested in communication with humans; they are more bent on destroying you all.

The aggressive and extremely abusive comments, as uttered by Shubbniggurtah, Cuthulhu and Azagthoth some years ago, and later published in the STARFIRE journal of the time, should remind those that are aware of these invocations, that these beings are very pissed off bunch which have no time for humanity. If you wish to read these passages I will cut and paste them for you.

One reason for their bitter attitude is because, humanity reminds them of the First War and that we carry the blood of their king ( Quingu ) who was captured and latter slain as a blood sacrifice. Hence we are in reality a stark reminder and embarrasment for them; since we are made in part from Quingu's Blood and have to be kept as slaves under Covenant Law.
This same attitude also prevails for good reason, amongst many E.T./ UFO races as well, such as The Sirian Illuminanti and the Reptilian groups from Ursa Magor / Minor star systems.

Finally - I might add here - there's a lot of misunderstanding amongst Occultists about these beings. As an example - Kenneth Grant's books carry some of these errors, as does Peter Levenda himself, who wrote the Simon edition of Necronomicon. To some extent our ignorance only aggravates them; but even so, such errors are still being allowed ( not by humans ) to hide the real nature of The Old Ones, thereby making humans the laughing stock of Creation.

I'd be happy to answer anyone who has genuine questions on the subject.

My email is >Please do not post your private e-mail openly on the forum, this is common sense, for both your safety and that of our members here. Please read the forum rules and guidelines. - Vagrant

Kimbal (Australia)

This post has been edited by Vagrant Dreamer: Jul 26 2009, 01:32 PM

--------------------
Kimbal

+Quote Post

curious_mind
post May 27 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

"What would you like to know about The Ancient Ones ? I have literally hundreds of pages of material channeled through from my communications a few years back with the inner family and associated beings outside our reality. Maybe I can enlighten you with some details about their activities !"

I would like to ask you some questions about the Ancient Ones, if you could either to any site you know of that would help me that would be very nice. In return here's a link to a website which has some interesting reading on witchcraft, http://www.textfiles.com/occult/WICCA/
I've done a lot of reading on the subject but I'd much rather ask someone with experience as well to get some perspective.

What kinds of things are valid reasons for summoning an Ancient One/Great Old One, and how much experience should one have had with summoning?

I have a similar question about invocation versus evocation, what is the difference, and which situation calls for which? I am already aware that to evoke any god is a great insult but I'd like more elaboration on this, from you or anyone else.

"The aggressive and extremely abusive comments, as uttered by Shubbniggurtah, Cuthulhu and Azagthoth some years ago, and later published in the STARFIRE journal of the time, should remind those that are aware of these invocations, that these beings are very pissed off bunch which have no time for humanity. If you wish to read these passages I will cut and paste them for you. "

Yes please! Cut and paste away.

This is also my first post, hello everyone.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif)
Thanks

--------------------
Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
Albert Einstein

+Quote Post

ragnorok
post Jun 9 2010, 09:41 AM
Post #10

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(kimbal @ Jul 25 2009, 10:10 PM) *

This is my first post, hence I'm new to this site - so I will say HELLO to all !

What would you like to know about The Ancient Ones ? I have literally hundreds of pages of material channeled through from my communications a few years back with the inner family and associated beings outside our reality. Maybe I can enlighten you with some details about their activities !
As I hold the role as the human incarnation of their Covenant Bearer for them; I have day to day contact and have to report in; - unlike most humans who are unable to do so.

I can assure you The Great Old Ones are not interested in communication with humans; they are more bent on destroying you all.

The aggressive and extremely abusive comments, as uttered by Shubbniggurtah, Cuthulhu and Azagthoth some years ago, and later published in the STARFIRE journal of the time, should remind those that are aware of these invocations, that these beings are very pissed off bunch which have no time for humanity. If you wish to read these passages I will cut and paste them for you.

One reason for their bitter attitude is because, humanity reminds them of the First War and that we carry the blood of their king ( Quingu ) who was captured and latter slain as a blood sacrifice. Hence we are in reality a stark reminder and embarrasment for them; since we are made in part from Quingu's Blood and have to be kept as slaves under Covenant Law.
This same attitude also prevails for good reason, amongst many E.T./ UFO races as well, such as The Sirian Illuminanti and the Reptilian groups from Ursa Magor / Minor star systems.

Finally - I might add here - there's a lot of misunderstanding amongst Occultists about these beings. As an example - Kenneth Grant's books carry some of these errors, as does Peter Levenda himself, who wrote the Simon edition of Necronomicon. To some extent our ignorance only aggravates them; but even so, such errors are still being allowed ( not by humans ) to hide the real nature of The Old Ones, thereby making humans the laughing stock of Creation.

I'd be happy to answer anyone who has genuine questions on the subject.

My email is >Please do not post your private e-mail openly on the forum, this is common sense, for both your safety and that of our members here. Please read the forum rules and guidelines. - Vagrant

Kimbal (Australia)

this is a interesting forum but one of the strangest as from reading past threds it seems people just up and disappear_what in the world? are they being kidnapped?hum...
anyway regarding "the ancient ones" are they not originaly from the planet nibiru as the elder gods were also? were they not the same people(gods) who just got divided by a few small differences? :huh:

This post has been edited by ragnorok: Jun 9 2010, 09:43 AM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse