Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Simon's Necronomicon Spellbook, Question about praying to entities and other help
asimon2008
post Dec 30 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well I have the pdf version of Simon's Necronomicon Spellbook. It is one of his versions which has been simplified for newbs like to go to work. It has the 5 simple steps and is 31 pages long. It's not the complete version with the magan text and other stuff.

I wanted to know which of the 50 names in the spellbook can help me with health, losing weight, love, pass exams and money(meaning like 50-500 dollars). I want to test the Necronomicon as an experiment. I am taking it seriously though. I heard some good an bad

Also, does the sigil for that specific spirit have to be perfect.

This post has been edited by asimon2008: Dec 30 2009, 08:53 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Dec 31 2009, 12:08 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(asimon2008 @ Dec 30 2009, 06:59 PM) *

Well I have the pdf version of Simon's Necronomicon Spellbook. It is one of his versions which has been simplified for newbs like to go to work. It has the 5 simple steps and is 31 pages long. It's not the complete version with the magan text and other stuff.

I wanted to know which of the 50 names in the spellbook can help me with health, losing weight, love, pass exams and money(meaning like 50-500 dollars). I want to test the Necronomicon as an experiment. I am taking it seriously though. I heard some good an bad

Also, does the sigil for that specific spirit have to be perfect.

You will be able to accomplish this if you are able to not think about your left big toe for an entire week.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

asimon2008
post Dec 31 2009, 01:28 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

What do you mean about not worry about my toe?

Come on man, I'm curious to see if the results work really fast. It's not like I have had a magick experience. But most of the time I think they are coincidences for some reason because it seems impossible.

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Dec 31 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(asimon2008 @ Dec 31 2009, 02:28 AM) *

What do you mean about not worry about my toe?

Come on man, I'm curious to see if the results work really fast. It's not like I have had a magick experience. But most of the time I think they are coincidences for some reason because it seems impossible.

An impatient magician is a unsuccessful one. Go read book 4 by aleister crowley, and read book of results by peter carroll.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

Hybrid Theory
post Jan 3 2010, 08:28 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dancing Coyote @ Dec 31 2009, 01:08 AM) *

You will be able to accomplish this if you are able to not think about your left big toe for an entire week.

Seriously speaking, your full of it. Asimon2008 asked a noble question and this is how you respond? Are you trying to sound wise by saying that? Trying to sound poetic or what not? Give us a break, fool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Jan 3 2010, 02:10 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hybrid Theory @ Jan 3 2010, 09:28 AM) *

Seriously speaking, your full of it. Asimon2008 asked a noble question and this is how you respond? Are you trying to sound wise by saying that? Trying to sound poetic or what not? Give us a break, fool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

You are quite correct calling me a fool, The Fool is more akin to my nature but a fool nonetheless. Now, if you were any more well read you would understand the process at play. It's been awhile since I've been told I'm full of it, and I thank you for this. It occasionally puts me in my place, but in this case I feel this was necessary. Why ask such a question when the practitioner can simply help themselves? He has the book, what is he wasting time talking about it for? Also, What kind of control would it take to keep one's mind deliberately off an idea or subject (like the big toe)? If one can do that, one is ready for magick, therefor meditation and proper control should be in place. He's looking for some mystic to spoonfeed bulshit, and that is exactly what I did. A get rich scheme, do this and you'll be a millionaire, it's easy, anyone can do it! I gave genuine texts, in fact my telling him to "think not of his big toe" was a nod to a demonstration from Book 4 by Aleister Crowley, go read it.

Fortune favors fools,
Dancin Coyote.

This post has been edited by Dancing Coyote: Jan 3 2010, 02:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tigeress
post Jan 3 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dancing Coyote @ Jan 3 2010, 03:10 PM) *

You are quite correct calling me a fool, The Fool is more akin to my nature but a fool nonetheless. Now, if you were any more well read you would understand the process at play. It's been awhile since I've been told I'm full of it, and I thank you for this. It occasionally puts me in my place, but in this case I feel this was necessary. Why ask such a question when the practitioner can simply help themselves? He has the book, what is he wasting time talking about it for? Also, What kind of control would it take to keep one's mind deliberately off an idea or subject (like the big toe)? If one can do that, one is ready for magick, therefor meditation and proper control should be in place. He's looking for some mystic to spoonfeed bulshit, and that is exactly what I did. A get rich scheme, do this and you'll be a millionaire, it's easy, anyone can do it! I gave genuine texts, in fact my telling him to "think not of his big toe" was a nod to a demonstration from Book 4 by Aleister Crowley, go read it.

Fortune favors fools,
Dancin Coyote.

Well said. I haven't read those books either but I caught the reference to controlling ones thoughts to be able to focus. The ability to focus is supposed to be one of the most important abilities to perfect if there is any hope in successful rituals and spell working.

How the hell do you give karma/reputation here anyway?

Oh wait I haven't been here long enough. I'll give you some later. : )

--------------------
The flowers are so pretty you almost overlook the heathen don't you? Sinner?
-Otep

+Quote Post

Hybrid Theory
post Jan 4 2010, 08:41 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dancing Coyote @ Jan 3 2010, 03:10 PM) *

Fortune favors fools,
Dancin Coyote.

I know what you mean, but at the same time I expect you to come to realize where exactly I was coming from; because I am truly sick of these "intellectual" pedant of a dweebs that abound through and throughout esoteric forums. Also, I have not read Book 4 by Aleister Crowley however I will; so much for your "if you were any more well read..." There is a time and place for everything. Some might be more well-read in magick than others simply because they have had the time study more texts but that certainly does not necessarily make them any more wiser (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Oh also, fortune does not favour fools. I believe that it may favour fools in the sense that humility in many ways be it in amount of knowledge can be directly alligned to being a fool but yet I believe the person who has even less knowledge than the humble "fool" who spreads his "knowledge" like there is no tomorrow is far more of a fool than the previous aforementioned example. The Book of Proverbs has many wise sayings for fools and they tie into what I said; either indirectly and or implicitly. I believe fortune favours the humble wise person who insists that he knows nothing in spite of his accumulated knowledge that has been assimiliated into his soul. It favours him because that person has already made massive strides of righteoussness and did not fall into the common pitfall of conceitendess and arrogance. Which is the case for so many people I know. These type of people disguist me. I can even sense their hypocrisy and evil just by standing next to them. I do this because I am an empath in the truest sense of the word; its just the way I am and guess what? I've already embraced whole-heartedly. I have also been called an indigo child by a highly astute ceremonial magickain after all our correspondances because of my uniqueness, my ADHD and my empathy. Being an empath can lead to many disguisting revelations about others, it can also allow you to sense peoples' pain much more thoroughly and allow you to literally taste their pain just by talking with them. So many times I used to cry in bed and wail from the pain thinking of other peoples' suffeirng. But in the end.. its all worth it!

Be Well

This post has been edited by Hybrid Theory: Jan 4 2010, 09:00 AM

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Jan 4 2010, 10:47 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hybrid Theory @ Jan 4 2010, 09:41 AM) *

I know what you mean, but at the same time I expect you to come to realize where exactly I was coming from; because I am truly sick of these "intellectual" pedant of a dweebs that abound through and throughout esoteric forums. Also, I have not read Book 4 by Aleister Crowley however I will; so much for your "if you were any more well read..." There is a time and place for everything. Some might be more well-read in magick than others simply because they have had the time study more texts but that certainly does not necessarily make them any more wiser (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Oh also, fortune does not favour fools. I believe that it may favour fools in the sense that humility in many ways be it in amount of knowledge can be directly alligned to being a fool but yet I believe the person who has even less knowledge than the humble "fool" who spreads his "knowledge" like there is no tomorrow is far more of a fool than the previous aforementioned example. The Book of Proverbs has many wise sayings for fools and they tie into what I said; either indirectly and or implicitly. I believe fortune favours the humble wise person who insists that he knows nothing in spite of his accumulated knowledge that has been assimiliated into his soul. It favours him because that person has already made massive strides of righteoussness and did not fall into the common pitfall of conceitendess and arrogance. Which is the case for so many people I know. These type of people disguist me. I can even sense their hypocrisy and evil just by standing next to them. I do this because I am an empath in the truest sense of the word; its just the way I am and guess what? I've already embraced whole-heartedly. I have also been called an indigo child by a highly astute ceremonial magickain after all our correspondances because of my uniqueness, my ADHD and my empathy. Being an empath can lead to many disguisting revelations about others, it can also allow you to sense peoples' pain much more thoroughly and allow you to literally taste their pain just by talking with them. So many times I used to cry in bed and wail from the pain thinking of other peoples' suffeirng. But in the end.. its all worth it!

Be Well

Hedons and Dolars
your beloved star
exploding.

Lie to Kant
about the solidarity
of the universe.

Wear Newton's watch
in horror, for the carnival
shal take you on a ride.

--------------------

+Quote Post

SororZSD23
post Jan 4 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hybrid, you and Asimon would do well to listen to the Coyote, sift through Book 4, read Liber Null, Condensed Chaos, a book or two by Jan Fries, then the Principia Chaotica and Principia Discordia. If you are going to work with grimoires, read some Enochian and GD stuff. If you are going to play with the Simon Necromonicon, which is a SPOOF about occult grimoires that too many young fledgling occulitsts take seriously and often end up freaking themselves out with, read Phil Hine's material such as the Pseudomonicon (he's a great writer anyway) first and do some seriously contemplation about why you are practicing magick and following grimoire book recipes. If you want to magickly lose weight, gain thousands of dollars, etc. "quickly," you can just buy a DVD of The Secret. Sales and marketing seem to suggest customer satisfaction or something like that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/head_hurts_kr.gif)

And if anyone actually tells you what name you should use, etc, from the Necromonicon, that person is a bloody idiot and menace to you. There are no rules with this thing. It is made up. You either decide to work in faith with what is outlined in the book or not. Belief is a tool.

This post has been edited by SororZSD23: Jan 4 2010, 11:21 AM

--------------------
Leaving aside those principles of magic that play on the superstitious and that, whatever they be, are unworthy of the general public, we will direct our thoughts only to those things that contribute to wisdom and that can satisfy better minds . . . -from De Magia by Giordano Bruno (born 1548; burned at the stake February 16, 1600).
My Webpage

+Quote Post

Hybrid Theory
post Jan 4 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dancing Coyote @ Jan 4 2010, 11:47 AM) *

Hedons and Dolars
your beloved star
exploding.

Lie to Kant
about the solidarity
of the universe.

Wear Newton's watch
in horror, for the carnival
shal take you on a ride.

*sighs and shakes his head*

@SororZSD23 However, thanks for the book recommendations! I will be sure to look into them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

This post has been edited by Hybrid Theory: Jan 4 2010, 02:04 PM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 01:37 PM