Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Meditative Energy Exercise, a little something I tried with definite success.
VitalWinds
post Feb 9 2010, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I have come to sense over time that spiritual energy radiates from us in the ever on-going process of death. I first noticed this when my dog was dying. I could see her energies leaving her body, flowing out into the aether. I tried to force these energies back into her body, but obviously, I failed. It was beyond me, but the last time I meditated I focused on containing all of my own energy within me, letting none escape. I could feel myself quickly accumulating energy and my body got ever warmer. I even went outside into the cold(probably about 20 degrees out at the time), but even though I could feel the cold around me, it didn't affect me physically. I could hold this power only for a limited time. Eventually the energy levels were too high to keep bound, either that or I just lost interest, which I do at times.

My initial theory on this is that this process is how people attain certain Siddhis. If one could master this process, I would assume that they could keep alive for as long as they are capable of holding their spiritual energy, as well as being immune to severe cold. I'm not sure about heat. I'll have to test that one to be sure.

And, of course, I would much enjoy the comments and queries of the other members here.

--------------------
Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

grim789
post Feb 10 2010, 05:16 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Wow amost sounds like a fountain of youth. This is very interesting i was thinking on this if you could keep it in what if you could draw more in i mean the universe has an unlimited supply so in theory if this was mastered you could live eternally. Only question i have is do you still age? Would you need to eat? Another use of this if mastered just another theory you could keep others alive by taking in energy and giving them energy from the universe like a transfer (like what you tried to do with your dying dog). Sorry about your dog by the way condolences.

Good post interesting stuff (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Feb 10 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Thank you. Interesting thought. I'm sure there are even more applications that could be harnessed from this under the right circumstances and with the right willpower. I'll come back to this post someday when/if I expound upon this idea.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

grim789
post Feb 10 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Ok that would be great if you get any new information on it i would be interested in hearing it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

Kazenoken
post Nov 18 2013, 02:53 AM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

That's my old account, but I don't remember doing any magick like that. I guess it'll be a little longer before I get back to you on that.

--------------------
Same old VitalWinds, new account...

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse