Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Bad Love Luck, Reverse reciprocity
Quiverraven7
post Dec 31 2017, 07:08 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hello
I am new here and in general in magical affairs and witchcraft.
I turned to this for a specific reason and I feel I must speak to someone who knows more.
I have a predicament that has been following me my entire life. It will seem like a cliché, but please read this till the end wih an open mind.
Basically I've always had less luck in love then most. Of course I am not the only one. But the funny thing is it always had the same way of going about and ending. Basically if I would like someone they would not like me back and viceversa. The few "relationships" I've managed to have have also happened along those lines. For example one ex boyfriend saw me make out at a party with someone else but he was very interested. I thought I would give it a try and we met a few times then officially started as a couple. After a while I had fallen in love. And pretty much the moment I had realised that I love him he turned to stone and broke up wih me the next week. This was about 10 years ago. The only other relationship I've had was a long distance one and it was about the same story. When he had the money he did not want to see me. Most of our visits had been planned by me. When I didn't plan it he wouldn't move a finger. I waited for 3 years. Then I realised that my emotions have passed. I was no longer in love with him. Like someone had turned on a switch in him he started calling saying he would visit for the weekend, which made no financial sense because of the distance, and generally started to display an interest in the relationship. We tried a bit more. Now on his initiative. But I had no real love emotions left. He still writes and sends gifts for birthdays and chrismtas. Which I think is stupid but I cannot really.forbid him.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to give an idea of what I am going through. I also currently like someone and it seemed he liked me. I didn't think before there was a chance, than I started to think why not. The last time I saw him seemed like some light in his eyes died upon seeing me. Before he used to look at me with interest.
So, am I cursed? Is it.karma? What can I do?
I recently tried some simple love spell. It was very improvised. But it is the first time I've ever done it. I wonder if it will help.

Please if someone has any idea of what is going on i would appreciate it a lot.
Thank you

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse