Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Lbrp Vs Kabbalah Cross
Vermillion
post May 26 2011, 05:53 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Which one do you use and why??
And would on of these be more useful then the other?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pendragon
post Jun 6 2011, 01:55 PM
Post #2

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vermillion @ May 26 2011, 06:53 AM) *

The Golden Dawn had intended the two to be used together. To use them separately would rather useless in my opinion. The C.C opens and closes the LBRP. This is simply an area where you have to stick to tradition.

+Quote Post

Frater F.A.M.E.
post Jul 3 2011, 02:22 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vermillion @ May 26 2011, 07:53 AM) *

Well, I use both normally. Sometimes I use the Qabbalistic Cross as a stand alone if I need to recenter myself quickly, but the ritual has greater effect if used along with the LRP. Neither is more "useful" than the other, becaue they have different effects. For me, the Q.C.sets me at the begining of creation (which is occuring every moment), and allows me to access the one energy at the beginning of time/now to cleanse me and set me at the center of the universe.

Once I am that center, that's when the LRP comes in. The LRP does many things, depending upon what part of the ritual you are in, so I can't give a simple answer as to "why I use it".

When I call the divine names, I become them. Not the normal "I" which is talking to you, but soul, it is patterned by the divine names, and my soul is expressed through them while banishing. The Pentagrams themselves, initially were the pattern I aspired to for my universe, eventually, they become you as well (they always were, interestingly enough). The banishing "cleanses" you, creating an "empty" space free of disorganized or chaotic/nervous/scattered energy.

During the Invocation of the ArchAngels, you bring fresh energy into the circle, but keep in mind you are already that energy that you call. What this part of the ritual really does, is connect you with deeper levels of your own being within the manifest universe (including Malkut). (and more)

Calling the stars at the end (for about me, within/in the column, etc) forms you into the one thing that has no name. Here, gradually, you come to know you are everything, both star, and Star are transcended.....you become All. I and Thee are We sort of thing. And the funny thing is it isn't even dramatic per se...it just dawns and grows. There is nothing more I can really say about this, as it has to be experienced.

The final Q.C., done as the supreme "What It Is" (as Lon Milo Duquette calls it, LOL) recreates the universal pattern in order as one being. So, every time you do this ritual, you're participating in the eternal ever present creation of the World(s)

Hope that helps...

FAME

--------------------
Have you handled your business today?
IPB Image
Make the right move.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic