Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Curse Healing, Unknown Force Encountered, Identity Of An Infernal Spirit Required
Mr_Merlin
post Nov 12 2005, 05:30 AM
Post #1

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Greetings.

I did some healing on a very spiritual lady last night. A spiritual lady who'd returned to New Zealand from Tasmania and has experienced the ill effects of a curse ever since.

To cut a long story short. I received a phone call from a very distraught 50 year old lady, Maria (not her real name), who'd was sure she'd been cursed by a former business partner over in Tasmania. Ever since leaving Tasmania she'd experienced a relationship fall apart; death of relationships and pets; severe financial loss. She is currently penniless.

I invited her round for a consultation free gratis. I promised nothing but a shoulder to cry on. I wanted to establish the type of curse (if any); how I could remove it; what effect it would have on me; if I had to absorb it; if the invoker was stronger than me etc.

During the course of her conversation I called in otherworld protection and began my shamanic walk between worlds.

I met with a very tall and slender entity with fire red eyes. It was completely white and appeared to have long and slender wing like appendages. It towered about 8 feet tall and literally stared at me. It was relatively weak but cunning.

I learned it had been summoned by a ritualist who was not that adept at spell casting so part of the summoner's personality was wrongly enmeshed in the entity. The entity was part servitor/thought form/daemon. I understood the summoner's motives were jealous and envy directed at Maria.

At an appropriate point in the consulation, towards the end of the evening, I mentioned to her that it was not a curse as such but a summoning. I told her that it was the combined effort of her business partner and another.

She confirmed her business partner was very psychic and had another companion who practiced spell casting.

I then mentioned a change in her business partner's personality; her jealousy and envy. I mentioned too I could see a newly acquired copy of a black magic grimoire in their shop; an area of the shop which had a very strange atmosphere which had suddenly appeared in the shop at the time of the change in character ..

I mentioned too the dabbling in black magic and the partial evoking of a daemon from the black grimoire.

She confirmed the book and the change of personality of her business partner. She confirmed too the sudden interest in the black arts by the partner and the arrival of a rather scary Indian mystic on the scene who had come type of sexual hold on her.

It was after the indian's arrival that her bad luck began and her finances dwindled ...

I then invoked chambers of light for protection around both myself and Maria. I then instructed the entity to leave ... I then ensured no likely misfortune would befall myself.

I knew from experience the strands of the summoning would be released from her for sufficent time for her to gain new employment and begin to rebuild her life.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/horse.gif) I am currently extremely vigilante and cautious ... standing within my mirrored chamber ... aware that the entity was of some cunning and likely to have not been banished as easily as it appeared.

This morning I inexplicably had my first car 'bump' in 20 years ... an inconvenience more than anything else. But it was a warning sign as the last part of her curse was a car accident last week!!!

I also drew blood on the glass of a picture frame I purchased the morning. I am wary that the entity had demanded a blood sacrifice from me!

I had two inexplicable bouts of uncontrollable rage today too. For someone very observant of his actions and emotions; usually well versed in control this is worrying.

The entity was a rather hurried creation by the summoner and certainly not the powerhouse which it could have been. The summoner was inexperienced, I could tell for it was so easy for me to absorb the energy from the core of the entity ... leaving only the outer shell of the summoning which I have placed in a 'quarantine zone' outside of my protected space for experimentation at another date.

The interesting thing to note when I called for the healing assistance of my prefered brother of the cosmos I received contact from two I have never been contacted by .... with them came a whole host of energies to assist me and to protect us both.

But I am wary the entity has not gone completely.

Can anyone provide a name for the entity which may have been summoned? A tall and slender white entity with fire red eyes and wing like appendages. There was some kind of trailing tail too ....???

I can then research the entity and gain understanding of its uses.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/head_hurts_kr.gif)

This post has been edited by Mr_Merlin: Nov 13 2005, 01:06 AM

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Athena
post Nov 17 2005, 04:12 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I admit I did not read your whole post, but with the description of the entity you gave at the bottom, that does not narrow it down one bit unfortunatly. There are many entities that could take on that form, and there are millions of entities no one has names for.
I recommend evoking it (if you know what you are doing) and dealing with it that way (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Athena

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

Mr_Merlin
post Nov 17 2005, 01:06 PM
Post #3

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Greetings

Thanks for that Athena. It's what I expected to tell you the truth. It was a long shot but I really expected an 'unknown' entity with the way it had been summoned.

I have since evoked the entity and was greeted with a high pitched 'aaaaaaeeeeeaaeaeaaaaa' for my troubles. It felt like a juvenile if that makes sense.

Then I gathered the sense that the summoner had been reaching for another entity with more power, but because her own power/intention was weak/disjointed this is the entity which had been summoned by the strength of her spell.

It was much like speaking to a small child. I could glean it understood the instructions but had not the power or the will to see it through.

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

+Quote Post

blasphemy2000
post Oct 27 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

Sounds to me like more than 1 entity is involved...

+Quote Post

ketherboy
post Jun 1 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

[A bolt of pure akasha energy would disperse this enity.

+Quote Post

Adept
post Jan 2 2008, 05:53 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

What you met was a sensor. It wasn't what you are dealing with. Think of it like a minion. It wants you to target this sensor so, one it can gauge your ability and two, so you can not make a direct strike on it. The simplest solution to at least find out what's going on with this sensor is to catch it. Pin it down and keep in your realm of control. Take special care when setting up your trap, It will be watching you and it will try its best to escape. It is not likely to over power you for you seem competent. A sensor can not remain from its controller for to long before its controller to retrieve it. Don't resist that, this is what you are wanting. Follow it. Be very wary for its controller, if it has any experience it will have some sort of counter strike ready for you. Even if you have to pull back and miss an opportunity identify its controller, make sure your safety is your top priority.

A better definition of a sensor may help you. It is a form of astral placement. I have seen stronger entities do this. The controller offers a small portion of its essence to make a husk, and then implants it with a portion of it's mind to the sensor. Though sensors do act somewhat independently, the controller has dominance. Think of it as a passive far-seeing ability with hands.

If you would like I can offer you evocation of a spirit that is close to me that may be willing to aid you, but nothing is guaranteed.

--------------------
"Time washes away everything. Joy, agony, everything..." Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse