Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Possessed?!
Eyes of God
post Dec 18 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I recently discovered that someone close to me has and is bothered by 'shadow creatures'. The personin question has a history of abouse and self mutalation. I spoke to a Santeriamo Preist and said that my discription would mean what he call Ibolem are causeing the problem. He gave me some Cafka (sp) to watch the persons reactions around it to see if they wee possesed. The reaction was dis jumbled thoughts and behaving in a dazed obscene kind of behavior. I believe this to be a sign of something but how exactly whould be the best way to go about this.

Any advice at ALL!!!!!!!!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Faustopheles
post Dec 19 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings Eyes of God,

I’m sure there are several people in this forum that would like to help but may be a bit confused. I assume that by Santeriamo Priest you mean a Santero (Santeria Priest), right?

I have been unable to find any information on Ibolem or Cafka. I take it that Ibolem is a spirit of some kind – perhaps an ancestral spirit from the African Ibo tribe (this is more common in Voodoo than Santeria). Do you have any more information about this Ibolem?

Is Cafka an herb?

My advice is that you tell the Santero what happened when you showed your friend the Cafka. Obviously he wanted to see if it produced a reaction, and from what I gather it seems to have done just that. Good luck.

+Quote Post

Lord Kezzar
post Sep 18 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

one question, is it a bad thing, is the demon acctually taking controll of him, or does he work with the demon? If hes working WITH the demon then you might want to watch out for yourself because hes probably into darker magick, and would have no problem cursing or hexing anyone

+Quote Post

Thraine
post Sep 24 2007, 04:05 AM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

kezzar the point is to help this person and give opinions on how to help the person deal with it. Not try to scare them into thinking there friend is going to curse them or what not. If you don't have something contructive to say then leave it be.

As for your friend eyes what faith are they? and do they practice it? When did they start behaving this way and what is this persons home life like? This can either be not necessarily a possesion but more opresion(meening that such a demon could be trying to get in but does not have the permission or strength to get in so it attacks the person mentaly and spiritually until it breaks them down) or your friend has actually become mentaly unstable. Same kinda symtoms different reactions to certain things.

--------------------
Death is easy. Life is hard

+Quote Post

Adept
post Jan 2 2008, 06:16 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ok, this really isn't my field, but, I do have something you may want to try. I'm putting a disclaimer on this because it is not from my personal realm of knowledge.

Bind there chest with a ribbon. I think it needs to be soft, maybe silk. I see the ribbon as red or blue but I am not sure if the colors matter. Give them salted charcoal water all in equal parts. This should make them vomit if they are possessed. This should drive the dark spirit from their body for a bit. This should give you enough time to help your friend.

I'm not sure if that will work. It's from an allied spirit. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

--------------------
"Time washes away everything. Joy, agony, everything..." Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jan 2 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #6

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

There are several kinds of "possession", in one respect the individual is manipulated by an entity. They are not really possessed as in the entity doesn't actually take control of the body. Its more like they are a puppet. The other way is that a person is partially possessed. In this respect they are still control of themselves, as in they are conscious of themselves, but they have spurts where they may loose consciousness or have desires that are not their own. It is possible that an entity can temporarily control the body. THen there is the full blown spirit possession - the individual has little no self-control and little or no self awareness. They are in the clutches of some entity entirely.

If your friend is being manipulated by or is partially possessed then that could explain is reaction to the cafka (cava root?). But possession is a powerful thing. If he were possessed he'd act like a totally different person, he'd be distant, cold, agressive, possibly violent, speak in tongues, prone to seizure like symptoms, display memories that were not his own. You might notice a fowl smell or bruising and pale, clamy skin. You might also notice paranormal phenomenon like your friend displays super-natural abilities like he knows things he shouldn't, objects move without being touched, things break, electrical devices fail and religious icons seem to get defaced.

Being plagued by shadow people can be the result of personal guilt, bad karma and the miss-use of magick. According to my mom (who's also a superstitious nut) they are watchers. They watch for the Gods and report back to them. They are sent when a person miss-uses magick or does something bad. Its sort of like a probation officer. What it means is that your friend has issues (these could manifestations he's made himself) and he needs to deal with them. Its not likely he is possessed but he might be in danger of incuring the wrath of some spirit or deity if he doesn't fix whatever it is he messed up.

Common causes for this kind of thing is summoning a spirit without properly releasing it, dabbling in magick one is not ready for, or otherwise using it to harm another person who may have done no wrong. Again they could also be manifestations of personal guilt too.

This post has been edited by Acid09: Jan 2 2008, 05:06 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse