Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Question About An Entity..
Jesse Miller
post Nov 25 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

There has been a female entity that has been visiting me in my dreams from time to time.. I awaken sometimes hearing my name called and find that nobody is in my room. Once I awoken and saw a brownish/purplish mist with a humanoid figure at the foot of my bed.. i immediatly fell asleep and saw the woman again.. long dark hair.. dark eyes... pale skin. She doesnt speak english in my dreams, she speaks something else.. but I hear a voice in english telling me to be calm and etc when I have these dreams with her in it. I used a Ouija bord to try and get contact with the spirit and it said it's name was Vonyne.. what ethnic background would a name like that be? Has anybody had this happen before to them? I dont feel threatend, i feel the opposite.. though some others who enter my house feel threatend.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SeekerVI
post Nov 26 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'd guess Netherlands. If you do a search, you can usually find names that tie in with a certain culture or at an etymology site.
On a side note, Google now scares me much more than it used to, with only two Netherlands sites preceding this one, this post was 3rd in a search for "Vonyne".

--------------------
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
- Saul Bellow

+Quote Post

Jesse Miller
post Nov 27 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(SeekerVI @ Nov 26 2007, 05:57 PM) *
I'd guess Netherlands. If you do a search, you can usually find names that tie in with a certain culture or at an etymology site.
On a side note, Google now scares me much more than it used to, with only two Netherlands sites preceding this one, this post was 3rd in a search for "Vonyne".

I just finished reading a book called The Nine Doors of Midguard.. a book on rune magick. It speaks of some people having an entity known as a fetch that is bound to them or a family line.. ALMOST like a Beansidhe, or the Banshee of the celts, but for people of germanic backgrounds, such as German, Dutch, English, Scandanavian, etc. Another difference is that fetches dont nessasarily harald misfortune, but serve as protectors (like valkyries). But I ALSO read that some legends speak of people being punished by them, like when one viking renounced Odin and the other gods, his fetch killed him.

Sooo i have some ideas. I have German, but not any relatives from hailing from the Netherlands that i know of. Thanks for the Netherlands idea. I would have never thought to look into that kind of thing. If anybody else has ideas please share.. i dont want to jump to conclusions yet.. its too early, and I dont have enough info.. i just wanna have some explaination to give to those who are too scared to stay the night because of their expriences.

+Quote Post

Adept
post Jan 2 2008, 06:03 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

It sounds like a sucubus to me. Not necissarily bad though. It seems like they want you to pay attention to them. It is an old Norwegan name though. If it bothers you find information on contacting Garm. Garm will deal with the matter apropriately. No matter what, be nice.

--------------------
"Time washes away everything. Joy, agony, everything..." Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse