Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Experimental Idea, agreement whit demon/entity
realm_crawler
post Dec 20 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/head_hurts_kr.gif) another of my nutty(insane) ideas.

I woke up had something in my head wich i shall explain now.
The idea(or whatever it was) is to write a request and reward on paper whit demon/entity sigil/seal.
Then meditate on demon/entity (well first take bath etc etc) then place candels 2 black 1 and a half (yes half dont know why) white ones.
Then call upon demon/entity whit pleading screams or something.

Well now to my question i was thinking long and hard what the reward would be and then it hit me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Lighten.gif)
What i enjoy most as a reward to have my mark carved in whit a razorblade or similar (in entity/demon case sigil/seal).
Its quite an honor but would a demon/entity like it too?
I wouldnt mind carving in something new i have used scars instead of tattoos for a long time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

damm im out of coffe again....nails and screws....

This post has been edited by jlx: Dec 20 2007, 12:28 AM

--------------------

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 20 2007, 02:48 AM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

Um, think long and hard before A: shedding blood for an entity, and B: putting any entity's seal on your body. You're opening yourself up to a world of trouble. Certainly don't do this for a demon, although if you're path is base and materialistic in the first place then, I suppose there's no conflict of interest there. If you're intention is to eventually reach some expanded/higher conscious state of living, then I would personally reccommend that if you are putting any entity's mark on your body, pick one from a higher plane.

2 black and 1 1/2 white candles sounds, symbolically, like the negative slightly outweighing the positive. But then, that really depends on your own correspondence for those colors.

Hey, I have a thought, what if you were inspired to do this by an entity which wants to get an in to your body and energy? If I were a demon, for instance, and wanted an easy lunch, I'd whisper in someone's ear that they should do something remarkably similar to this, in exchange for whatever random thing I could think up. Then I would eat them.

Ritual scarring and/or tattooing is not unheard of, but it's a lifetime commitment. Putting the mark itself on you isn't much of a reward is it? I mean, what is that, advertising space? It's what that action allows/causes that is the 'reward' and it's a pretty one sided deal if you ask me. At least ask for something that's worth the cost.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Dec 21 2007, 06:53 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/insane.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/swoon2.gif) now its only left to choose whitch demon/entity it would be. hmm difficult choice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Adept
post Jan 2 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ooo! Pick me! No seriously. Don't make a hasty choice in that and only give it a lesser area i.e. leg. I would also suggest inscribing your own mark into your flesh first. I would suggest it be an important area i.e. chest or head. This will lower conflict and help avoid dominance issues.

--------------------
"Time washes away everything. Joy, agony, everything..." Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Jan 12 2008, 01:08 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

i have tons of stuff inscribed in my flesh permanently no pussy scars lol. but demon seals mmh yeah the FUCKERS could reply first when asked they have started to ignore me.......................

--------------------

+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Jan 12 2008, 08:59 PM
Post #6

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

While I will grant you I have not worked with tattoos and scars, but from what I do know, any image/tattoo/what-have-you the entity is given a direct line to the person waring it. I am thinking of Cambodian religious tattoos where once blessed the tattoo provides the animal spirit represented with access so strong the wearer takes on the qualities of the animal so pronounced they need be restrained.

As it seems you will be going forward with this, do a few divinations to see where the idea came from. If you find nothing but yourself is behind it than call your chosen being a few time to get familiar. It will be safer for you to know what will likely happen when the link is established.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Jan 19 2008, 09:17 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

Well for now it is on hold. as you can see got some scars to heal first. thou its quite healed by now and alot better looking.

--------------------

+Quote Post

jesse9209
post Apr 9 2008, 05:34 PM
Post #8

Initiate
Group Icon

I've heard of a magician doing that however he did it with a positive entity.

Though I would advise not doing that with a demon if at all, you'd be leaving yourself with a permanent link to that entity, you would be open to influence by that entity and you will most likely be influenced negatively if by a demon, and even if in contact with a positive spirit you become overly influenced and can become negative for further development and you may find yourself thinking and feeling much differntly which may or may not be detrimental. I'd say draw charge and carry a sigil with you for a day and see how you are influenced. If your going to do this it'd be best to evoke the entity to recieve its permission or blessing for this.

Take some time to decide and good luck in your choice.

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Apr 11 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(jesse9209 @ Apr 10 2008, 02:34 AM) *
I've heard of a magician doing that however he did it with a positive entity.

Though I would advise not doing that with a demon if at all, you'd be leaving yourself with a permanent link to that entity, you would be open to influence by that entity and you will most likely be influenced negatively if by a demon, and even if in contact with a positive spirit you become overly influenced and can become negative for further development and you may find yourself thinking and feeling much differntly which may or may not be detrimental. I'd say draw charge and carry a sigil with you for a day and see how you are influenced. If your going to do this it'd be best to evoke the entity to recieve its permission or blessing for this.

Take some time to decide and good luck in your choice.

oh well negatively is only up to perception its all in the eye of the beholder i am getting quite sure on wich entity/demon i am gonna employ but he has to do his job first damm lazy bastard

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse