Re-entering important dream
Wanderer
post Dec 21 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi
....i need advice on how to re-enter an important dream

-i dreamed i was peforming a ritual to pass trough a barrier and unite with someone on the other side (i m not completly sure about uniting part but it was definetly to pass trough a barrier)

-i invoked five names ...(i forgot those names as soon as i woke up so i want to go back and do it again)
-first of those name was of the one i was trying to reach ...and about the other names i m not sure but they are linked to that person

-i then took instruction paper with wrapped ingredients ...and as i looked i saw pictures (painted clay figurine atached on piece of string) ...i also saw collors at the base of that paper ...and as i was looking them i felt like i was reading them -i started to hear instructions and warnings ....the more i heard the more i became avare i was in a dream ...there was a part that i thought was sacrilegious which trigered some instinctive fear which woke me up before i could hear all of it

-as soon as i opened my eyes i forgot some of the procedure and all of the warnings -not to mention i woke up to early

-are there any confirmed techniques that can help me return and remember it all?

-is this ritual familiar to anyone or perhaps something similar?
(i m alredy prepearning with some meditations ...and also there are few
spells that come to mind )

-i dont know what is the source of this instructions ...but to try it i shall need to explore and find a way back .....does anyone have similar experience?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

-edit:typo ...i probably have alot more

This post has been edited by Wanderer: Dec 21 2005, 10:54 PM

--------------------
...you are just a figment of your imagination...

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Dec 22 2005, 01:23 AM
Post #2

Gone
Group Icon

Well, I'm not sure about entering an exact dream you had on a specific night prior to whatever night you want to enter it...But...You can try something I've been doing since I was small...Since I live in NYC it's noisy...and everytime I'd find myself in the middle of a pleasent, or interesting dream and then woken up by a car alarm or something I'd just try to remember what happend a bit before I woke up in my dream...Nothing specific....Let's say I was dreaming that I was with a few specific freinds...I'd just picture myself around a bunch of people doing what I was doing or saying what I was saying in the dream without any detail over and over until I fell back into the dream...Always works for me, but like I said I'm not sure about doing this a night other than the one you had the dream on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)...

-Chris.

+Quote Post

Wanderer
post Dec 27 2005, 12:46 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

-Thanks ...i m trying something like that but no success yet

...i realy want to find out all i can about that ritual and recreate it
-for now i can only use parts of it i remember as guidelines in creating something similar

-ill try harder

--------------------

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Dec 27 2005, 08:43 AM
Post #4

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

>>i dreamed i was peforming a ritual to pass trough a barrier and unite with someone on the other side (i m not completly sure about uniting part but it was definetly to pass trough a barrier)

wow - me too, but mine was yesterday and no figurines but when i had been there only a short while the dog woke me up - when i got there i floated down to the ground and there was a beige-y grass clearing in winter woods with something like a cactus in the middle growing (outcropping) right out of the ground , might have been crystalline - and the moon (our same moon) was up high and i knew that when it was perfectly over the top point of the crystal something wonderful would happen and the person i was supposed to meet would come there - and then i woke up! i cried for an hour after and had a terrible headache and sickness. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) i don't know how to get back there and i want to go so badly. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) the magick was from outside me (and penetrated my deepest personal shields, which i find highly interesting). i'm afraid i wont be invited again, but there's nothing i can do but ask the universe to tell whoever it was to try again and wait with what patience i can bring to the matter. all my 'gut checks' say that this was 'a thing that i should do' and that it was 'right for me' to do it and i want that chance again - this time without the dog!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Wanderer
post Apr 14 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

....maybe souch dreams are more of a lessons -i remember feeling souch loss when i could not finish, and later
remember the ritual

-i never did manage to recreate this dream but i was traveling im my dreams for about a month ....i even made promisses to people i met in dreams if they help me -

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse