Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Alchemy And Reincarnation., insights on immortality and reincarnation
azareth
post May 24 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Now the purpose of the Alchemist is to refine his soul to become in a highest state of being,the Soul re-incarnates through ages in order to achieve prefection to stop this cycle of birth death and rebirth,one must achieve the ultimate state of prefection,once this state is reached the soul stops reincarnation and experience ultimate enlightenment of uniting with the spirit of the creator.

this state is explained in the book of Duat as well as in the pyramid texts as the union with RAA in the final stage of the duat,the return to the ultimate source,that is light,for from light we come and to light we go,this process may take some a thousand years while others may have to go through the cycle of birth and death,through Aeons and Aeons,now to our loving SOL,the prefection.

the book of the dead specifically the part where you say I did not tell lies,I did not kill..is an expression of this higher consciousness,the prefection for one must be purified to rise to the eyes of RAA ,Osiris and Thoth are the ones who decide if that state of prefection is achieved or not,waking to the fields of Yalu or fall into the pit of hell I.e physical limitness in the body and 3 dimintional reality.
Immortality is the state of reaching prefection to unite with Raa and live as an immortal being,
Brothers of the art,refine your soul ,that's your key to immortality.The old view was that the sun dies,the new view was that the sun never dies but the earth revolving around itself makes it look so ,so the sun is always with us,the process of refining is made posible by the new view that will revolutionise the occult belief,in our search for truth we find many things but most of all we find our selves.

Peace and love

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mchawi
post Jun 18 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

By soul and immortality you mean the refining of the Body of light huh?

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Jul 9 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(azareth @ May 24 2009, 09:49 PM) *

The old view was that the sun dies,the new view was that the sun never dies but the earth revolving around itself makes it look so ,so the sun is always with us,the process of refining is made posible by the new view that will revolutionise the occult belief,in our search for truth we find many things but most of all we find our selves.

This part sounds VERY Thelemic to me.

Of course, it's always noon in a Masonic temple for similar reasons.

Interesting ideas. I'm only acquainted with some alchemical symbolism, and the unification of alchemical methods with the philosophy or reality of continual rebirths as a purification process towards godhead is new to me. Is this how alchemists feels generally on the subject, or your own splendid synthesis? Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

+Quote Post

Ankhhape
post Jul 9 2009, 08:06 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(azareth @ May 24 2009, 10:49 PM) *

Now the purpose of the Alchemist is to refine his soul to become in a highest state of being,the Soul re-incarnates through ages in order to achieve prefection to stop this cycle of birth death and rebirth,one must achieve the ultimate state of prefection,once this state is reached the soul stops reincarnation and experience ultimate enlightenment of uniting with the spirit of the creator.

this state is explained in the book of Duat as well as in the pyramid texts as the union with RAA in the final stage of the duat,the return to the ultimate source,that is light,for from light we come and to light we go,this process may take some a thousand years while others may have to go through the cycle of birth and death,through Aeons and Aeons,now to our loving SOL,the prefection.

the book of the dead specifically the part where you say I did not tell lies,I did not kill..is an expression of this higher consciousness,the prefection for one must be purified to rise to the eyes of RAA ,Osiris and Thoth are the ones who decide if that state of prefection is achieved or not,waking to the fields of Yalu or fall into the pit of hell I.e physical limitness in the body and 3 dimintional reality.
Immortality is the state of reaching prefection to unite with Raa and live as an immortal being,
Brothers of the art,refine your soul ,that's your key to immortality.The old view was that the sun dies,the new view was that the sun never dies but the earth revolving around itself makes it look so ,so the sun is always with us,the process of refining is made posible by the new view that will revolutionise the occult belief,in our search for truth we find many things but most of all we find our selves.

Peace and love
azareth, are you familiar with the Asetian Bible?

--------------------
Kheper-i kheper kheperu kheper-kuie
em kheperu en Khepri kheper em Sep Tepy

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse